lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Id say do it. Im rolling the dice that Bentaleb was a flash in the pan and wont get too far to fast (risky call). Tielemans is a great youth but if you are in a competitive world like a GC' date=' id take Boateng. Smalling is pants, but between [b']Boateng, Chiriches, Santon/Dodo and Laporte thats a tidy little backline.[/b]

Thats exactly what has me leaning towards doing it ;)

If you are in a competitive setup and you're trying to build a youth team' date=' I would never ever let go Tielemans.[/quote']

but the problem I'm having is that whilst building the youth team the first team has somewhat stalled..... Stuck in D3 with players like Pjanic, Callejon, Aubameyang, Nainggolan, Capoue, etc etc.... i.e. I've a decent team :D But I'm wondering should the youth setup take the hit to benefit the first 11 and try push all the way up to D1.... Greater chance of that happening WITH Boateng IMO.....

Thats exactly what has me leaning towards doing it ;)

but the problem I'm having is that whilst building the youth team the first team has somewhat stalled..... Stuck in D3 with players like Pjanic' date=' Callejon, Aubameyang, Nainggolan, Capoue, etc etc.... i.e. I've a decent team :D But I'm wondering should the youth setup take the hit to benefit the first 11 and try push all the way up to D1.... Greater chance of that happening WITH Boateng IMO.....[/quote']

Guess that is the choice to make, eventually you have to pcik youth team or first team. And you don't have such a bad first team either, those names at least, all in all there is a decent potential in it. So you could give that up and go for instant high ratings, or have some patience and let the younger ones rise. Your choice ;)

Guess that is the choice to make' date=' eventually you have to pcik youth team or first team. And you don't have such a bad first team either, those names at least, all in all there is a decent potential in it. So you could give that up and go for instant high ratings, or have some patience and let the younger ones rise. Your choice ;)[/quote']

But................. help!

Can you rank the following in best to worst deal for me in terms of selling Santon.

- Sakai (will replace Santon) + Rudy (will compete with Yacob and Kuzmanovic for a starting spot)

- Sakai + Guilherme SIQUEIRA

- Sakai + Jeffrey Bruma

- Sakai + Jores Okore

Can you rank the following in best to worst deal for me in terms of selling Santon.

- Sakai (will replace Santon) + Rudy (will compete with Yacob and Kuzmanovic for a starting spot)

- Sakai + Jeffrey Bruma

- Sakai + Jores Okore

the first easily imo

hazard+iturbe=schweinsteiger

ivanovic for martinez or bonnucci

gundogan or khedira' date='or strootman[/quote']

hazard+iturbe

martinez

gundogan(if he will find his old form again one day :P)

neymar + pepe or pique?

Also Iturbe or matheus Dória? thanks in advance

Neymar+Pepe

Doria :D

Campins(Barcelona) or Saidy Janko(Man UTD)

Campins (Barcelona) :)

- Sakai + Jeffrey Bruma

- Sakai + Jores Okore

the first is the best :)

Ok Guys' date='Help me on few deals.

Cavani=Muller

Dante+Martinez=Thiago Silva.

Rafinha+Muller=Ibra

In all the cases,I've got the Munich players.[/quote']

i would take cavani and thiago silva tbh

Do you guys think I should offer 5 M and Aubamayang for Mandzukic? I am dissapointed in not seeing Auba rise and thinking to get Madnzukic since he could have a good world cup

Take mandzukic!

Rabiot or Kovacic

i prefer rabiot