lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

The trio but I would like to know why Muller isn't starting he is 94 and can play everywhere :eek:

I play with CR7 and Bale on the wings, Cavani and Drogba as strikers. Muller doesn't score and doesn't make assist, I don't know why.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I play with CR7 and Bale on the wings' date=' Cavani and Drogba as strikers. Muller doesn't score and doesn't make assist, I don't know why.[/quote']

Personally I'd keep the players you have and start playing Muller. Who is to say that Messi will/won't score for you as the game is so random.

£2m + Zlatan = Lewa

Good deal? Lewa is mine btw

Keep Lewa

I play with CR7 and Bale on the wings' date=' Cavani and Drogba as strikers. Muller doesn't score and doesn't make assist, I don't know why.[/quote']

You could rotate between Drogba and Muller for the forward role.

How about your mids?

Although Drogba is a golden player and can perform better than 93\94 rated players he is 36 so not much time left for him and you will need a player to replace him , you can use Ronaldo as a forward and play Muller as a wing or you can try to get Suarez\Reus\Aguero using Muller in the deal

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Personally I'd keep the players you have and start playing Muller. Who is to say that Messi will/won't score for you as the game is so random.

In my opinion' date=' Messi, like CR7, Ibra, Iniesta (as LF), can't play bad and can change your season alone. There aren't a lot of players like him on SM.

You could rotate between Drogba and Muller for the forward role.

How about your mids?

Yaya Tourè, Ramires, Lampard, Barry, Huszti. Unfortunately I haven't a young team. :o

Although Drogba is a golden player and can perform better than 93\94 rated players he is 36 so not much time left for him and you will need a player to replace him ' date=' you can use Ronaldo as a forward and play Muller as a wing or you can try to get Suarez\Reus\Aguero using Muller in the deal[/quote']

Get Suarez/Reus/Aguero using Muller is almost impossibile in this setup. I could try your solution, but having Messi and Ronaldo in the same team in the best italian setup is not bad.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In my opinion' date=' Messi, like CR7, Ibra, Iniesta (as LF), can't play bad and can change your season alone. There aren't a lot of players like him on SM.[/quote']

Personally I don't think it makes a difference.

When I did play the game, I was continually beating teams who had the likes of Ribery, Iniesta, Ronaldo, Messi, Bale and with average ratings of 94/95.

My highest rated and only player on 94 was Cavani, the average rating of my starting XI was 91/92.

Still managed to win league and cup honours on a regular basis.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Would anyone do a straight swap Modric for Reus? position does not matter.

I have Modric and love the guy.

Depends if you need Reus more than you do Modric (which doesn't seem to be an issue).

I'd definitely swap Modric for Reus though, even though Modric should soon be 94 rated.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Personally I don't think it makes a difference.

When I did play the game' date=' I was continually beating teams who had the likes of Ribery, Iniesta, Ronaldo, Messi, Bale and with average ratings of 94/95.

My highest rated and only player on 94 was Cavani, the average rating of my starting XI was 91/92.

Still managed to win league and cup honours on a regular basis.[/quote']

So you'd keep the trio?

Would anyone do a straight swap Modric for Reus? position does not matter.

I have Modric and love the guy.

Yup definitely. Reus is only going to improve now.

how much should Alfred FINNBOGASON rise?

+2 I think.

Reus' date=' no doubt, no question.[/quote']

Not really that straight forward mate, Modric is world class and has been great for Madrid, his eye for vision and goal creativity is great.

Depends if you need Reus more than you do Modric (which doesn't seem to be an issue).

I'd definitely swap Modric for Reus though' date=' even though Modric should soon be 94 rated.[/quote']

I don't need him more but i will keep Modric, he is a better player then Reus IMO and has far more better vision for goal and creating things then Reus.

He hasn't done too bad when he got his chances' date='considering he has faced some problems with the injuries.IMO he's just a very complete player,look at him.He's such a wall,he's a force.Add to that he still got pace,skills and his shot is damn amazing.Volland's amazing too.[/quote']

He is a for sure a physical specimen, well built and has got immense physical attributes. But Raz from what you've seen, as he got the talent to succeed at a top club and become a 92-93 rated player ? He has stagnated in terms of development and injuries haven't helped as well.

Volland on the other hand has had a fairly impressive breakthrough season, and you've also rated him on previous posts on this forum. Do you think Volland can upstage Shaqiri and go on to become a player like Marco Reus ?

Should i sell Santon for Hahn' date=' Jojic and Boschilia if he agrees to it.

Hes currently offereing Hahn, Lustenberger and Boschilia[/quote']

Yes try to get Hahn + Jojic + Boschilia

Dante+Boateng or Thiago Silva

Silva for me too

Also which is better for Doumbia:

Alfred FINNBOGASON and Alberto BOTÍA

1,850,000 plus Alfred FINNBOGASON and Duván ZAPATA .

Botia would be my best CB along with Federicio Fazio.

I just have Fazio, Tzavelas, Flano, Mazuch as well as Botia

He wants to give me Nasciemento Mauricio/Djilobodji + Boschilia and Andre Hahn for Santon. Still worth it?

Ya I'd do it. Djilobodji would be my choice among the two.

Also which is better for Doumbia:

Alfred FINNBOGASON and Alberto BOTÍA

1' date='850,000 plus Alfred FINNBOGASON and Duván ZAPATA .

Botia would be my best CB along with Federicio Fazio.

I just have Fazio, Tzavelas, Flano, Mazuch as well as Botia[/quote']

1st one.

James Milner or Victor Wanyama and Jordan Ferri?

The duo.