lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Draxler.

Jovetic needs to get out of Man City ASAP.

Why? He's easily one of City's most gifted players when fully fit.

Next season could be his for the taking if he stays in good shape.

EDIT: Draxler's been underwhelming this season for me. Arsenal seemed to have cooled off their mid-season interest too. I can't see him improving that much whilst still being at Schalke. Therefore, I'd take the risk and go for Jovetic (personal opinion).

Silva and Aguero will always be picked ahead of him. Jovetic needs to go somewhere where he'll be the main man.

Silva and Aguero will always be picked ahead of him. Jovetic needs to go somewhere where he'll be the main man.

Nasri? Navas?

There's more to Man City than Silva and Aguero. :)

Besides, Jovetic is/was predominantly a false 9, which would play him behind the striker (Aguero/Dzeko).

EDIT: Draxler's been underwhelming this season for me. Arsenal seemed to have cooled off their mid-season interest too. I can't see him improving that much whilst still being at Schalke. Therefore' date=' I'd take the risk and go for Jovetic (personal opinion).[/quote']

Thats because Draxler struggled with injuries..like Jovetic.

Nasri? Navas?

There's more to Man City than Silva and Aguero. :)

Besides' date=' Jovetic is/was predominantly a false 9, which would play him behind the striker (Aguero/Dzeko).[/quote']

Silva plays behind the striker though, thats what Im tryna say. They basically have too much players that he probably wont play enough to reach the high levels.

Silva plays behind the striker though' date=' thats what Im tryna say. They basically have too much players that he probably wont play enough to reach the high levels.[/quote']

I wouldn't dare saying that under Pellegrini's management.

City look for spaces, look for more creativity in the final third. And that's something Jovetic has been providing/doing all his career long.

Besides, with City's attacking qualities, it might even be an option to break the "EPL wingers" tradition and go for more firepower through the middle. Plus, Silva's a highly capable left-winger too.

Thats because Draxler struggled with injuries..like Jovetic.

Strange, I do see he's managed to cram in 26 league performances (albeit from the bench) with only two goals. That's four performances less than last season, with eight goals less.

Now, I'm not saying goals is everything, but nowhere have I found that he actually played a top notch game this season, which would give me the feeling to go for that risk and actually go for a player with (in my opinion) more potential.

Strange' date=' I do see he's managed to cram in 26 league performances (albeit from the bench) with only two goals. That's four performances less than last season, with eight goals less.

Now, I'm not saying goals is everything, but nowhere have I found that he actually played a top notch game this season, which would give me the feeling to go for that risk and actually go for a player with (in my opinion) more potential.[/quote']

He struggled with injuries for the whole season and think the worse one was in the winter break.Give the kid a break and wait for next season.Even though he wasn't at his best level he was working his socks off for Schalke in every single game,he was trying and trying and trying.He'll be back to his best in next season.

He struggled with injuries for the whole season and think the worse one was in the winter break.Give the kid a break and wait for next season.Even though he wasn't at his best level he was working his socks off for Schalke in every single game' date='he was trying and trying and trying.He'll be back to his best in next season.[/quote']

I shall thereby say the same for Jovetic. And we'll see what happens. :)

I shall thereby say the same for Jovetic. And we'll see what happens. :)

I do love Jovetic too.Whenever I seen him for City he always showed flashes of class.Everybody's considering him a flop but he never got the chance to play a full set of games and what so ever,when he played he delivered some good performances.He's City's most gifted player after Aguero and Silva probably

I do love Jovetic too.Whenever I seen him for City he always showed flashes of class.Everybody's considering him a flop but he never got the chance to play a full set of games and what so ever' date='when he played he delivered some good performances.He's City's most gifted player after Aguero and Silva probably[/quote']

I'd even put him on par with Aguero, probably not Silva though.

I normally am not happy to see any player miss out on the World Cup, but in this case I got to feel kind of happy for Jovetic. It will give him all the time in the world to buckle up and be fully ready to perform at his best next season.

Ox and James Rodriguez for Gotze? Thanks.

Tough one.

A fit Ox is always a great asset for Arsenal, especially considering how well the CM-experiments went this season. He definitely seems to be committed to play for Arsenal, and with a bit of luck, might even take them further next season.

Rodriguez is just out of this world at the moment. He's the one (in my opinion) to look out for in a month's time. I remember criticising his decision to fly off to Monaco, but in hindsight it seems to have really done him good, as he's really hot property at the moment.

Pep's rotation system is my one huge bother/worry in Götze's case. If I was the manager, I wouldn't hesitate to start him over Müller, but Pep always seems to have other ideas in mind, and that for me is the main reason why I'd go for the duo.