lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Worth trading draxler for sanchez?

Is sanchez in for a rise?

Thanks again! :)

Sanchez easily for me.

Paulinho or Shaarawy and Parejo?

Paulinho imo but tough to choose.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Matthias Ginter vs Jetro Willems:confused:

Matthias Ginter. Willems is hyped too much' date=' imo.

Who is better to give in a deal for Diego Costa?

5 Mil and Piszcek or 5 Mil and Schmelzer

Personally id rather give Piszcek because replacement is alot easier and hes probably gonna drop soon to 91

Keep Piszczek, definitely.

5M and Schmelzer for Diego Costa.

Would it matter if i was to play a more offensive DM like Gundogan or Thiago Alcantara in defensive midfield..instead of Sven Bender? Does SM work like this or does it take into account pure CDM'S

I would really appreciate if someone answers because i dont know where to ask this question...Coz if so I can sell Bender for a huge fee.

Would Bender play better in CDM because hes a more defensive minded player than Gundogan and Thiago...despite them having the same positions?

Would Bender play better in CDM because hes a more defensive minded player than Gundogan and Thiago...despite them having the same positions?

All that matters is the bright green dot, if it is bright green, then they will play 100% to their best ability. The system doesnt know if one is more defensive minded in real life.

Iker Muniain/Deulofeu or Hamsik

Looking to really upgrade my team for the short term, and Hammy is a higher rating. But also don't want to do a deal I could get more out of. But also don't want to screw round with people :P

Who is better to be signed Moura or Verratti?

I have as young DM options ILLARRAMENDI, Lars Bender, GORETZKA, and as main options Pirlo and De Rossi. On wings I have GRIEZMANN, RODRIGO, YARMOLENKO and Lahm(using him as winger).

Cheers

I have as young DM options ILLARRAMENDI' date=' Lars Bender, GORETZKA, and as main options Pirlo and De Rossi. On wings I have GRIEZMANN, RODRIGO, YARMOLENKO and Lahm(using him as winger).

Cheers[/quote']

Verrati is the better player and has much more potential...but the fact ur using Lahm as a winger suggest your very weak there. I say you sign Moura

Looking to really upgrade my team for the short term' date=' and Hammy is a higher rating. But also don't want to do a deal I could get more out of. But also don't want to screw round with people :P[/quote']

Keep Hamsik.

I have as young DM options ILLARRAMENDI' date=' Lars Bender, GORETZKA, and as main options Pirlo and De Rossi. On wings I have GRIEZMANN, RODRIGO, YARMOLENKO and Lahm(using him as winger).

Cheers[/quote']

I personally like Verratti. But considering ur squad go for Moura.

Looking to really upgrade my team for the short term' date=' and Hammy is a higher rating. But also don't want to do a deal I could get more out of. But also don't want to screw round with people :P[/quote']

Duo for me, Muniain blows hot and cold but Deulofeu could become a top top player....

Knowing who else you have in midfield too I'd certainly keep the duo

I've been offered Nainggolan for Kondogbia. Should I take it??

Nainggolan...

Has he actually moved to Roma as he is still listed as on loan on SM but did he not move during the last window? Thought it was a permanent transfer not a loan?