Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm not sure what to do with this man...

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

At 27' date=' his stock is pretty high right now with reports suggesting he's attracting interest from Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle (although he's likely to pick one of the others above them..)

But is now the right time to sell him in terms of SM considering he's 27 ( :eek: so old!!! ) but once a player on here hits 30, we all know they are near on impossible to sell, or at least there price plummets.

I have him in several setups, but one in particular he is behind van Persie, Mandzukic and potentially Immobile - Mandzukic could well move to either Arsenal or Chelsea himself - what kind of chances is Remy going to get at bigger clubs? I think, myself, he is a bit hit and miss. I think a lot of his goals are pretty simple tap ins but then I guess some of the worlds best strikers made a career off the back of just scoring tap ins...

Question is - Is he worth keeping, yes or no? Is he going to ever reach the heavy heights of 91/92? Basically, would you sell him or keep him...

Somebody get their crystal ball![/quote']

I would not risk selling him, if he moves club and does improve you'll remain guilty, keep him for at least a season and see what happens, I bet you, you would not regret it!

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Matic or javi martinez?

is inigo martinez moving anywhere?

do i keep KURZAWA' date=' Layvin when i have shaw and alba?

lamela or munian[/quote']

Javi Martinez

I think Inigo Martinez should move in a better team than Real Sociedad, but I don't know... I heard that MU and Real Madrid want him.

You can sell Kurzawa. Shaw and Alba are stronger than him.

Muniain

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Javi Martinez

I think Inigo Martinez should move in a better team than Real Sociedad' date=' but I don't know... I heard that [b']MU[/b] and Real Madrid want him.

You can sell Kurzawa. Shaw and Alba are stronger than him.

Muniain

Munchester United is no better than Real Sociedad.

funny-gifs-troll-dance.gif

Should I sell these players to external..

Oliveria Mattheus - £1.1m

Antonio Candreva - £12.4m

Borja Valero - £13.2m

Miguel Danny - £8.8m

Mauro Riquicho - £336k

I've got a shortlist that costs about £6m less but are better players than these guys?

Hey guys. Does anyone have any info on Galatasaray lb Alex Telles?

Ive only seen him twice against Chelsea and he looked really good. Wondered what his potential rating could be in the future, and (Probably sounds stupid) be worth swapping Filipe Luis for Cash + Telles (I currently own Luis). The fact he has never featured at age group for Brazil concerns me.

And any chance of a move out of Tukey in a season or so, remember during the Chelsea game the commentator said R.Madrid were interested

Any help/info would be great :)

Should I Buy Ginter

Ginter for Rafinha Alcantaa and Carlos Eduardo plus 4 million??

I know Ginter is a good prospect but seems a bit dear!

Can anyone suggest any other players in and around the 85 mark who would be better.

I'm not the most knowledgeable on European football but on the face of it I would take Ginter.

There are more experienced and reliable people to suggest 85-ish players to buy but one name I may suggest is Andre Gomes :)

Should I sell these players to external..

Oliveria Mattheus - £1.1m

Antonio Candreva - £12.4m

Borja Valero - £13.2m

Miguel Danny - £8.8m

Mauro Riquicho - £336k

I've got a shortlist that costs about £6m less but are better players than these guys?

I wouldn't sell Oliveria Mattheus and Mauro Riquicho

My current forwards list includes:

Rodrigo

Dost

Emenike

Vossen (still intending to sell)

Sansone

Kardec (still intending to sell)

I could get Mauro Zarate for 7.5m from unmanaged Velez. He scores plenty of goals in the game world and thought he may make for a very useful sub, but now he's moved to West Ham is he still worth chasing?

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Martinez+Kokorin or Maher+Sterling+15M?

Maher+Sterling+15M

Pirlo or Valbuena?

Will Pirlo hold his rating?

Andrea 'MOZART' Pirlo :D

Matic or javi martinez?

do i keep KURZAWA' date=' Layvin when i have shaw and alba?

lamela or munian[/quote']

J. Martinez

Sell Kurzawa

Muniain

Should I Buy Ginter

Can anyone suggest any other players in and around the 85 mark who would be better.

Is too much!!

Sule, Rekik, De Bock, Stones, Van Der Hoorn, Mbeba, Bakayoco, Hughes, Vietto, Keita, Zaha, Mitrovic, Bruno, Praet, Ocampos, Ferreira Carrasco, Vilhena, Oliver, Iturbe, Arnold, Hofmann, Veretout, Zuculini, Malanda, Saul, Kalas, Doria, Laporte, Goretzka, Rabiot, Fischer, Barkley, Fred, Leitner, Meyer, Berardi, Markovic, Maher, Sterling, Umtiti, Zouma.

lukaku +10 for koke?

need a long term CM

Can't go wrong with this really....

Koke looks really promising player, links with Barcelona and sure to have a good international career once the likes of Iniesta, Xavi and Xabi Alonso decide to hang up their boots. Sure he'll have competition from Thiago and co, but one the most impressive players this season. Gone from a boy to a man.

lukaku +10 for koke?

need a long term CM

Koke' date=' imo.

Matic or javi martinez?

do i keep KURZAWA, Layvin when i have shaw and alba?

lamela or munian

Javi Martinez and Muniain, personally.

Pirlo or Valbuena?

Andrea Pirlo.

Maher + Sterling + 15M' date=' for me.

Jackson Martinez or Maher+Sterling

Maher + Sterling, again.

Gibbs or Muniain ?

Muniain, too.

Maher+Sterlling and the cash!

I'm not sure what to do with this man...

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

At 27' date=' his stock is pretty high right now with reports suggesting he's attracting interest from Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle (although he's likely to pick one of the others above them..)

But is now the right time to sell him in terms of SM considering he's 27 ( :eek: so old!!! ) but once a player on here hits 30, we all know they are near on impossible to sell, or at least there price plummets.

I have him in several setups, but one in particular he is behind van Persie, Mandzukic and potentially Immobile - Mandzukic could well move to either Arsenal or Chelsea himself - what kind of chances is Remy going to get at bigger clubs? I think, myself, he is a bit hit and miss. I think a lot of his goals are pretty simple tap ins but then I guess some of the worlds best strikers made a career off the back of just scoring tap ins...

Question is - Is he worth keeping, yes or no? Is he going to ever reach the heavy heights of 91/92? Basically, would you sell him or keep him...

Somebody get their crystal ball![/quote']

I would hold onto remy for now, see how he does at the world cup and if he moves to a CL club.

Pirlo or Valbuena?

I'd take pirlo

Should I Buy Ginter

I'm a big fan of Ginter' date=' but i feel you're giving to much for him.

Other defenders i'd suggest are, stones, sule, tah, rekik, Ayhan, kolasinac, laporte

lukaku +10 for koke?

need a long term CM

Big fan of both but i'd take koke if you need a CM, probably a safer bet as he is already a regular at a top club, good chance of reaching 92 soon also :D

So from the recent post, most think Hazard is better to sign than Rakitic and Willian? Personally I disagree but I still want some more opinions. Can some of you please say why you think so aswell.

Im trying to improve my squad depth and generally im not going for the best players. I wantto build a decent squad of lots of really decent players that I like. Also Rakitic is rising to 92 soon and Willian is a fun player to watch on the ball?

So from the recent post' date=' most think Hazard is better to sign than Rakitic and Willian? Personally I disagree but I still want some more opinions. Can some of you please say why you think so aswell.

Im trying to improve my squad depth and generally im not going for the best players. I wantto build a decent squad of lots of really decent players that I like. Also Rakitic is rising to 92 soon and Willian is a fun player to watch on the ball?[/quote']

Willian wasnt that superb last season and wont rise to 92 if he has another season like that, I dont think we will see him rise for some time if that even happens. Rakitic will rise but Hazard is a player with the potential to get 94 and at such a young age is one of the best players in SM and best wingers in the world. Down the line I can see you getting enormous offers for him once he hits 94 rating. He should get a 94 soon to align him with other world class wingers in SM.

Willian wasnt that superb last season and wont rise to 92 if he has another season like that' date=' I dont think we will see him rise for some time if that even happens. Rakitic will rise but Hazard is a player with the potential to get 94 and at such a young age is one of the best players in SM and best wingers in the world. Down the line I can see you getting enormous offers for him once he hits 94 rating. He should get a 94 soon to align him with other world class wingers in SM.[/quote']

I have taken all that into account but then again I need a central mid to replace Sven Bender I sold. And im a huge fan of Rakitic. Hazard is good but then again, ive witnessed managers having the best players and not doing well in the league. Just because you have the best players dosent guarantee anything. Im currently top of my league and my only over 91 rated players are Reus, Hummels and Piszcek the rest are very good young nice quality 91 rated players. Thats what I like tbh