Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lahm for vidal?

Marchisio for sharawwy?

Bonucci for godin?

If your getting Vidal do it eyes closed if you are weak in the midfield area and have cover for full back, he is younger and more likely to stay at his rating longer.. Lahm does cover an amazing number of positions and the game has a paucity of full backs

If your getting Vidal then Marchisio becomes redundant, El Sharawwy has bottomed the past season, Milan looks weak he might not reach his potential this coming season.

Godin is a better defender and i would wait till the rating changes for this one

Should I accept these external bids for some of my players? Or could I hold out for a managed club to make an improved offer?

Barrientos - 5.4m

Kraft - 5.6m

Vossen - 6.3m

Airton - 4.5m

Amorim - 6.7m

Luisao - 10.1m

I'm hoping of selling Kraft to buy a new No.2 keeper that's either younger or has a better chance of rising. Begovic is my No.1 and I have Sotres and Bond in the youth squad.

Buy Nani for £15m?

I think its only worth doing if he is likely to keep his 91, and possibly regain his 92 - at 27, I could get a few good seasons out of him yet. I have Ronaldo, Schurrle, Sterling, Gomez, Hazard, Perotti, Payet, Turan, Morata and a few others.

(although the bolded ones id like to get rid of)

Higuain or Cavani?

I have both, but also Huntelaar, Destro, Rondon, Adriano and a few more to add to my collection, but feel it would be very difficult to keep both of these 94 rated strikers happy, although both seem pretty happy atm.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Higuain or Cavani?

I have both' date=' but also Huntelaar, Destro, Rondon, Adriano and a few more to add to my collection, but feel it would be very difficult to keep both of these 94 rated strikers happy, although both seem pretty happy atm.[/quote']

Higuain for me ;)

Higuain or Cavani?

I have both' date=' but also Huntelaar, Destro, Rondon, Adriano and a few more to add to my collection, but feel it would be very difficult to keep both of these 94 rated strikers happy, although both seem pretty happy atm.[/quote']

I'd go for Cavani. He scored a lot at PSG not playing in his favourite position, he's a key player for his NT and play for a much better team.

Higuain or Cavani?

Higuain for me