Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Got an offer of 28m + Thomas Muller for Ibrahimovic (the latter being my player)

this to me seems a very good offer, Ibra is getting older now so will start to decrease value now, Muller is 94 rated and only 24 years old, really tempted by this but want to know what you think.

P.S. money situation is not great, I've been manager of this Liverpool club ever since I started SM in 2010, I've built a good young squad and am constantly buying new youngsters, I recently bought several players and now only have 19m so would like to sell someone, was thinking about selling Schweinsteiger but not sure now.

Got an offer of 28m + Thomas Muller for Ibrahimovic (the latter being my player)

this to me seems a very good offer' date=' Ibra is getting older now so will start to decrease value now, Muller is 94 rated and only 24 years old, really tempted by this but want to know what you think.

P.S. money situation is not great, I've been manager of this Liverpool club ever since I started SM in 2010, I've built a good young squad and am constantly buying new youngsters, I recently bought several players and now only have 19m so would like to sell someone, was thinking about selling Schweinsteiger but not sure now.[/quote']

Muller+money

for cdm i have emre can, sergi roberto, chalobah, malanda, jorginho Which should i sell?

LACAZETTE, Alexandre or lukaku or aubumengyang or immobile

balotelli or 19m + A.MITROVIĆ

who to sell from varane, nastasic, zouma ginter, marquinhos balanta, i martinez, musachio KOLASINAC need to sell 2-3

Buy Nani for £15m?

I think its only worth doing if he is likely to keep his 91' date=' and possibly regain his 92 - at 27, I could get a few good seasons out of him yet. I have Ronaldo, Schurrle, Sterling, Gomez, Hazard, [b']Perotti[/b], Payet, Turan, Morata and a few others.

(although the bolded ones id like to get rid of)

Wait after the reviews of the PL.

You have quite a number of good wingers, so there is no need to buy Nani.

Akinfeev or Rui Patricio?

The Portuguese

Perin' date=' Sommer, Akinfeev, Rui Patricio, Krul, Ruffier, Begovic, Ahamada, Baumann...who are the 3 best GKs of them?[/quote']

Perin, Begovic and Krul for me

Pirlo' date=' Matuidi and Mario Suarez for CV? Who would be best to get? all would play[/quote']

Matuidi!

for cdm i have emre can' date=' sergi roberto, chalobah, malanda, jorginho Which should i sell?

LACAZETTE, Alexandre or lukaku or aubumengyang or immobile

balotelli or 19m + A.MITROVIĆ

who to sell from varane, nastasic, zouma ginter, marquinhos balanta, i martinez, musachio KOLASINAC need to sell 2-3[/quote']

I would sell Chalobah and Sergi Roberto

Take Lukaku

Balo, unless 19M is very usefull

I would sell Balanta and Musachio

this to me seems a very good offer' date=' Ibra is getting older now so will start to decrease value now, Muller is 94 rated and only 24 years old, really tempted by this but want to know what you think.

P.S. money situation is not great, I've been manager of this Liverpool club ever since I started SM in 2010, I've built a good young squad and am constantly buying new youngsters, I recently bought several players and now only have 19m so would like to sell someone, was thinking about selling Schweinsteiger but not sure now.[/quote']

Take Muller than

Patricio for me

Gomez + Ox or Sanchez

Is Jordan Lukaku worth taking on?

Its a competetive setup and wondering how good a talent he is? :)

Not worth it

In a very competitive setup I have the opportunity to buy Balotelli' date=' Giroud, Kiessling or Huntelaar from unmanaged teams ![/quote']

Balotelli

are you crazy!? youd pick that over mata luiz and some cash!?

In real life I would easily do too SM shouldn't have made Luiz 92

Perin' date=' Sommer, Akinfeev, Rui Patricio, Krul, Ruffier, Begovic, Ahamada, Baumann...who are the 3 best GKs of them?[/quote']

Perin, Begovic and Baumann, imo.

Mattia Perin, a very very promising young goalkeeper.

Higuain or Cavani?

I have both' date=' but also Huntelaar, Destro, Rondon, Adriano and a few more to add to my collection, but feel it would be very difficult to keep both of these 94 rated strikers happy, although both seem pretty happy atm.[/quote']

Higuain, personally.

Would keep the Argentinian. Remarkable debut season in Serie A.

Hi !

In a very competitive setup I have the opportunity to buy Balotelli' date=' Giroud, Kiessling or Huntelaar from unmanaged teams !

Who is the best bet ?

Greetings !

:)[/quote']

Mario Balotelli, for me.

Pirlo' date=' Matuidi and Mario Suarez for CV? Who would be best to get? all would play[/quote']

I'd take Matuidi, tbh.

Portugal GK Rui Patricio.

Should I exchange Nasri for De Gea ??? :confused::confused:

Yes' date=' if you get De Gea.

Ogbonna or Shawcross?

Marcell Jansen or Daley Blind?

Ogbonna and Blind, imo.

Luiz + Mata + 5M or Benatia and Strootman. :rolleyes:

who would you take? :rolleyes:

Luiz + Mata and 5M.

Cesc FÀBREGAS for Arturo VIDAL?