• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In my roma squad i have Gudjohnsen i dont think he has been playing as much as he did at baca since they got henry is he one to sell quick or keep just in case?

I might try and swap gudjohnsen for Assuncao or Ever Banega as they are at an unmanagable club

I have added him to transfer list for £8M and will take him off if m wrong.

But tbh the f/st is a strong position:

ZARATE' date=' Mauro F 21 88

FORLAN, Diego F 28 93

GIOVANI, dos Santos F/AM 19 87

VUCINIC, Mirko F/W L 24 91

SHEVCHENKO, Andriy F R 31 90 (Transfer banned until friday)

MORIENTES, Fernando CF 32 90

GUIZA, Daniel CF 27 92 (Transfer Banned)

OKAKA CHUKA, Stefano CF 18 82

CROUCH, Peter CF 27 90 (Transfer Banned)[/quote']

Anyone think this is a good deal?

Hey guys, in a GC I've been offered Mutu for two of the following players (my choice):

Boubacar Sanogo

Marcus Rosenberg

Hugo Almeida

I know how my players are doing however I'd like opinions on who you think that I should trade. Also more importantly, how is Mutu doing. Is he playing well? Is he injured?

Hey guys' date=' in a GC I've been offered Mutu for two of the following players (my choice):

Boubacar Sanogo

Marcus Rosenberg

Hugo Almeida

I know how my players are doing however I'd like opinions on who you think that I should trade. Also more importantly, how is Mutu doing. Is he playing well? Is he injured?[/quote']

He is doing bloody brillant mate, he is doing ace for Viola like third top scorer in Serie A and if Fiorentina get CL spot could means he moves up to 95

Anyone think this is a good deal?

It's a tough one m8. It's looking more and more like Barcelona will be having a mass clear-out this summer and there is the distinct possibility that Gudjohnsen will find himself back in the Premiership. I also feel he is far from a spent force and could become oe of the top scorers in the premiership again with the right team. But the question is who will snap him up?

Banega may get more chances next year and now that Valencia are safe from the drop will at least maintain his ratig and probably will begin to rise with Valencia's resurgence. Assuncao is a no-no in my book. Don't rate him and only see him going down (if it's the same Assuncao we're talking about :confused: )

My advice would be to wait and see what happens this summer with Gudjohnsen if you can :)

Hi All:

I could not ask the forum and I took my chance' date=' I have sold Samuel Eto'o for 85 million, was a good deal?

Best Regards

JONCX[/quote']

It really depends what team you are and what type of set-up it is. If you're Barcelona in a WC and you still have all the rest of the stars there it is a good deal in my opinion. If its a GC it's not a good deal (you might not be able to use that money as you hope).

Ok' date=' I need some help here. I'm selling Carvalho for 40M. Is this good? Or not?

I appreciate it.

Thanks[/quote']

Not too sure, but doesn't seem too good on first appearance. It depends on the other defenders you currently have at your disposal and whether you are planning to replace him with anyone. Carvalho has been a top performer for the vast majority of the season.

Not too sure' date=' but doesn't seem too good on first appearance. It depends on the other defenders you currently have at your disposal and whether you are planning to replace him with anyone. Carvalho has been a top performer for the vast majority of the season.[/quote']

Well I'm not thinking of anyone, but I usually build my squads by buying youngsters even if it means not getting to be the first one in my setup. Anyhow, I gave it another thought, and you are right, I countered 60M. Thanks for the tip there ;)

It really depends what team you are and what type of set-up it is. If you're Barcelona in a WC and you still have all the rest of the stars there it is a good deal in my opinion. If its a GC it's not a good deal (you might not be able to use that money as you hope).

First Thanks for your answer, I am kind of new here only 53 Managing points, I took an Internazionale team in World Championship 288 (Division 1), in the middle of a season. Now started my second one

The team with several stars, performed badly and was in late positions, in that second half, Eto'o and C. Blanco (close to a retiremente since I cannot sell him or even loan it), were the only performers.

Now they did not. Money was not a matter. Just reading the forum some managers think that Eto'o is getting down.

Actually I have:

CABANAS, Salvador-F/AM-91

BLANCO, Cuauhtémoc-F-88

FRAU, Pierre-Alain-F/W-88

FALCAO, Radamel-F-89

BELLAMY, Craig-F-89

AILTON, Goncalves-CF-86

LOPEZ, Maxi-CF-87

CROUCH, Peter-CF-90

UCHE, Ikechukwu-F-88

FORESTIERI, Fernando A NEWCOMER 18 YEARS-82

I need a good one striker I think

On the other hand I have

JURIETTI, Franck

SAMUEL, Walter

NESTA, Alessandro

ZANETTI, Javier

RICHARLYSON, Barbosa

GILBERTO SILVA, Aparecido da

ESSIEN, Michael

VIEIRA, Patrick

RIVALDO, Vitor

Any idea will be welcome, having a hard time to put on work the team.

From a second division I took Boca Juniors with a mediocre team, I was reinforced it with several middle class players and is working very well.

Thanks again

JONCX

Does this deal look good in a WC?

To Barcalona:

- RIBERY

To Boca Juniors (me):

- ESSIEN

- NIHAT

- 10mil

Either way, I have the flexibility to run my 3-4-1-2 without Ribery at W and with Essien at CM (i.e. I have CMs who can play the wings). Nihat would allow me to stop starting Larrson (though he's quite well for an 89).

Is Essien going down? Is Ribery going up?

Does this deal look good in a WC?

To Barcalona:

- RIBERY

To Boca Juniors (me):

- ESSIEN

- NIHAT

- 10mil

Either way' date=' I have the flexibility to run my 3-4-1-2 without Ribery at W and with Essien at CM (i.e. I have CMs who can play the wings). Nihat would allow me to stop starting Larrson (though he's quite well for an 89).

Is Essien going down? Is Ribery going up?[/quote']

If anything, Essien will incase and so will ribery, or both stay at 95.

If anything' date=' Essien will incase and so will ribery, or both stay at 95.[/quote']

Mate, thats just stating the bloomin obvious....

He is asking about the deal....

Its is a good deal I think as Essien is an amazing MF and I think losing Ribery tomget him is worth it. Nihat is also a very good striker and is in very good form....

Go for it I would...

Mate' date=' thats just stating the bloomin obvious....

He is asking about the deal....

Its is a good deal I think as Essien is an amazing MF and I think losing Ribery tomget him is worth it. Nihat is also a very good striker and is in very good form....

Go for it I would...[/quote']

Im sure he said the following:

Is Essien going down? Is Ribery going up?

I havent transfer listed any players yet and have just recieved these bids are they good for me? Do i accept or Reject?

All of these offers are for my players.

15th May Monaco have made an offer to Liverpool for Dirk KUYT of £45,005,000 (Accepted)

15th May Ajax have made an offer to Liverpool for José FERNANDO TORRES of £45,000,000

15th May Everton have made an offer to Liverpool for Florent MALOUDA of £19,850,000

15th May Milan have made an offer to Liverpool for Florent MALOUDA of £9,000,000

Hamburger SV have made an offer to Chelsea for Antonio DI NATALE of £16,000,000

Real Sociedad have made an offer to Lyon for Milan BAROS of £4,992,200