Paulinho' date=' Matic, T.Alcantara, Mkhtaryan.. Can you rank please?[/quote']

Alcantara, Mkhtaryan, Paulinho, Matic

A. Moreno or R. Rodiquez?

What rating will they have in a year? :D

Rodiquez IMO

my friends offer me :

modric to get my hamsik+4m

raul garcia to get my fredy guarin

should sign both' date=' cant choose one.

is that a best deal for me?[/quote']

modric

guarin for me

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Reus' date='Hazard,Neymar,Gotze,Bale.(rank them by max. ratings in future )[/quote']

Bale (96 potential)

Neymar (96 potential)

Gotze (95 potential)

Reus (95 potential)

Hazard (95 potential)

It's very difficult but as above I think the two best are Neymar and Bale. Maybe one day one of them could hit 97 but who knows. It's safe to say they will all hit 95 in their careers at some point :)

Benatia or Javi Martinez for CB? Both are serious quality right? But which one should I pick up and why?

Also will I be loosing out on whatever choice I make?

Also Benatia will cost 5 MIL less?

The Spaniard' date=' better club. You won't lose much if you pick Benatia

Robben or Cheillini ????

The Italian, defenders are harder to find.

Benatia or Javi Martinez for CB? Both are serious quality right? But which one should I pick up and why?

Also will I be loosing out on whatever choice I make?

Also Benatia will cost 5 MIL less?

Take Javi Martinez, incredible player.

It has been a rocky season for Javi ,under Pep and although he hasn't nailed down a first team place, he is absolutely fantastic whenever he does play. Its clear that Bayern do have defensive problems and that is further compounded by an ageing Dante. I honestly feel that Javi will be moulded in to one of Bayern's main stray CB as Dante is slowly phased out. He has big potential along with the fact that he is at a club that wins trophies on a regular basis. He is also a Spanish international and will feature prominently for Spain in the present and the future.

Benetia is a solid defender, however I feel Javi playing for Bayern is more likely to win things and Benetia also features for a less successful nation than Javi. Javi Martinez is also younger. Take Javi Martinez.

My Cavani for one of these players (Suarez' date=' Aguero, Vidal, Fabregas).

Can you rank them including Cavani?

Thanks.[/quote']

1)Fabregas

2)Suarez

3)Aguero

4)Vidal

There is not much separating each of these players to be honest, and it honestly depends on what your looking for.

Fabregas is a world class talent and is currently rated at 95. I honestly feel he could retain this at any other top club in the world. Despite Barca having a poor season, he has a had a fantastic return from operating in the middle of the park. He will feature for spain for many tournaments to come, as he is only 27, and with Xavi ageing it will only help further his cause. 95 Rated CM are often hard to find in comparison to 93+ rated forwards.

Not much separating Luis Suarez and Sergio Aguero to be fair. Both are world-class talents and both have the potential to reach 95. I honestly feel that Luis Suarez will reach there first, after such a phenomenal return in front of goal this season. Luis Suarez also shines on the International stage, while on the other hand, Argentina seem to falter under the pressure. If your in it in the long term, take Aguero as he is younger, but I do feel Suarez will get the 95 first. Perhaps the best talent in the BPL by far. Phenomenal Goal and Assist ratio for a forward.

Vidal is my last option, and this doesn't discredit his ability as a player. I feel he is has peaked at 94. Although he plays fantastically at Juventus, and Juventus win the Seria A on a regular basis, I don't feel Juventus can challenge for major honours in Europe. This and the fact he represents Chile will often stop him from reaching that 95 standard.

Hope that helped B)

Someone offer me 9' date='000,000 plus Martín CÁCERES for my Ferreira PEPE.

I am running 3-5-2 currently and my CBs are Hummels, Nastasic, Azpilicueta, de scigilo, fabio da silva.[/quote']

Reject. Pepe has been phenomenal this season for Real as they completed a famous double. Pepe is a starter for Portugal and he is on course for a +1 with just his impressive performances for Real Madrid alone.

Caceres In my opinion wont ever reach 92-93, and a 92-93 rated CB is a rare commodity on SM.

Reject firmly and keep hold of Pepe

I currently have Buffon as my 1st choice GK. However, since he is getting older and older, Should I sell him to buy younger goalkeepers? The goalkeepers that are available now is Joe Hart, Sirigu, Lloris, Szczesny... Or is there any better choices? Or I should still keep Buffon?