Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Matthias GINTER or Oliver TORRES?

Thank you very much

I'd take Ginter. Fantastic talent at his age and is involved in the Germany set up which is a testament to his ability and his future potential. Already been linked with Dortumund and Bayern and it's very likely he will end up at big club soon. If he moves to a top club he can easily go to achieve 92+ . A move to Bayern would make him hot property on SM, easily 93+ .

Moreno can push out Alba from the starting XI?

Not immediately. However , with a move to a top club and if he continues his development he can easily be in frequent rotation with Alba for the left back role in Spanish national team for years to come. He's an exciting prospect to have on SM.

Not immediately. However ' date=' with a move to a top club and if he continues his development he can easily be in frequent rotation with Alba for the left back role in Spanish national team for years to come. He's an exciting prospect to have on SM.[/quote']

Thanks again!

Easily the duo. Both are future first choice Spanish internationals and with Moreno being a rising LB' date=' it's some what a rare commodity in SM.

I can see Carvajal rising to 91 after winning the couple double with Madrid, and I can see Moreno rising +1 after the Europa League win.

Varane has had a very average season this year. Won't be rising until next year at the earliest. Ramos and Pepe have been phenomenal this year and it's been dificult for the young Frenchman to break in to the team.[/quote']

The duo for sure.

Thanks for your help! :)

Lads need some advise in signing Wingers.

Currently have Sanchez and Mario Gotze as my main wingers for my Charlton Athletic squad.

Need depth and wingers who can who have the potential to achieve 92+

Available

Draxler vs Shaqiri vs Lucas Moura vs Adam Lallana

Who shall I sign ?

I was leaning towards Shaqiri as it looks like he will be moving to another top team where we will be getting games and he has always impressed despite a lack of game time at Bayern.

Currently have Sanchez and Mario Gotze as my main wingers for my Charlton Athletic squad.

Available

Who shall I sign ?

I was leaning towards Shaqiri as it looks like he will be moving to another top team where we will be getting games and he has always impressed despite a lack of game time at Bayern.

Lucas Moura

Draxler

Lallana

Shaqiri

Moura has the potential to be the world's best. I'd go for him.

Lucas Moura

Draxler

Lallana

Shaqiri

Moura has the potential to be the world's best. I'd go for him.

That's interesting

What sort of potential do you think Lucas has ?

Are we talking about 92-93 ?

Only concern is that he plays in French League which may hinder is potential rating.

Available

Who shall I sign ?

Moura' date=' Lallana, Drax, Shaq.[/color']

That's interesting

What sort of potential do you think Lucas has ?

Are we talking about 92-93 ?

Only concern is that he plays in French League which may hinder is potential rating.

I would say Lucas has the outmost potential to become a 95-rated winger. That is if he doesn't suffer anymore setbacks, like not being selected for the coming WC.

I don't believe in all this "weaker league" nonsense anymore. For example, Ibrahimovic is at the peak of his career at PSG. James Rodriguez is in my opinion the world's best young winger at the moment, and he plays for Monaco.

I would say that I don't think that Lucas will make a name for himself at PSG, but he sure does have the requirements to be a world-class winger;

I would say Lucas has the outmost potential to become a 95-rated winger. That is if he doesn't suffer anymore setbacks' date=' like not being selected for the coming WC.

I don't believe in all this "weaker league" nonsense anymore. For example, Ibrahimovic is at the peak of his career at PSG. James Rodriguez is in my opinion the world's best young winger at the moment, and he plays for Monaco.

I would say that I don't think that Lucas will make a name for himself at PSG, but he sure does have the requirements to be a world-class winger;[/quote']

Quite interesting enough, James Rodriguez is also available at an external club. Adding James Rodriguez in to the mix is Lucas Moura still worth signing ?

I'm leaning towards Moura because PSG seem to have more quality and are more likely to win trophies both domestically and in Europe than Monaco.

How did Moura not be selected for the WC ?

Is he a player who has fallen out with Scolari which will prevent him from playing on the international team ?

Moura does seem the more attractive option. Brazil are a stronger football nation than Columbia, but that will mean little if Moura won't ever take part in International football.

Rodriguez vs Moura ?

Lewandowski + Debuchy for Lahm ? I need a defender and my attack is overloaded

Depends who your other attackers are. Lewa should hit 95' date=' maybe 96 if he is efficient enough for Bayern. Debuchy pretty much a dead weight so the deal all depends on your forwards.

Pogba and Bonucci for Thiago Silva?

Keep the duo, Silva is the best CB in the world but he has peaked and Pogba has crazy potential.

Available

Who shall I sign ?

Depends how useful cash is. If they are all at their original teams i'd say Shaqiri as hes probably the best value for money but Moura is a very good player on his day and if he hits the ground running next season and really pushes on the sky is the limit for him basically. You can't go wrong with Draxler either as hes also very good but Lallana is probably a waste of time comparing him to the other two. Even if he moves, i can't see him being anything above 91 rated.

Lewandowski + Debuchy for Lahm ? I need a defender and my attack is overloaded

The Duo' date=' for me.

Who are your other strikers?

But I'd keep Lewa, definitely.

Pogba and Bonucci for Thiago Silva?

Pogba and Bonucci.

Pogba has massive potential.

Varane or Carvajal + Alberto Moreno?

Carvajal + Moreno' date=' imo.

Lloris or De Gea?

I'd get De Gea.

Matthias GINTER or Oliver TORRES?

Thank you very much

Ginter' date=' definitely.

Benteke, Destro, Gervinho...how do you rank them?

Benteke

Destro

Gervinho

iturbe or dória + zaha~?

Iturbe, personally.

Depends who your other attackers are. Lewa should hit 95' date=' maybe 96 if he is efficient enough for Bayern. Debuchy pretty much a dead weight so the deal all depends on your forwards.

[/quote']

The Duo' date=' for me.

Who are your other strikers?

But I'd keep Lewa, definitely.

[/quote']

Benzema and Cavani, i also have Giroud + Walcott + Lukaku but they hardly get any playing time

Aymeric Laporte or Marc Bartra or Davide Santon or De Sciglio or Phil Jones or Juan Jesus for defenders?

I can only afford one' date=' can someone rank them and give some comments? Thanks :)[/quote']

Aymeric Laporte by some distance for me. Should rise by the end of the week & destined for the very top of the game.