Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ginter' date=' Carvalho or Marquinhos, I can afford all three but I'd rather just buy two and with money left over buy Draxler.

Patricio, Diego Alves, Mignolet, Muslera, Krul, Begovic, Ahmada, Perin, which two keepers should I buy ?[/quote']

Tough choice outta those three but for me Id go for the DM sensation that is Carvalho and also Ginter. I wouldnt go for two CBs as you need a balance, so Ginter and Carvalho. I personally picked Carvalho first and out of the other two went for the German as he has already been picked for the world cup where he might not start much but going there is a good opportunity. It is the same tournament where Muller and Ozil strengthened their reputation.

Marquinhos is still a brilliant centre back but it will soon show that he made the wrong choice going to PSG, he has not been able to nail down a starting and will be phased out by Luiz for a while.

iturraspe or guarin?

The Spaniard

Ginter' date=' Carvalho or Marquinhos, I can afford all three but I'd rather just buy two and with money left over buy Draxler.

Patricio, Diego Alves, Mignolet, Muslera, Krul, Begovic, Ahmada, Perin, which two keepers should I buy ?[/quote']

Marquinhos and Ginter

Perin and Begovic

halilovic+3.5m or max meyer?

Meyer

Schweinsteiger or Vidal?

Schweinsteiger

Meyer

Ginter/Carvalho

Begovic/Mignolet

guarin+500k for ander iturraspe?

guarin+hamsik for luka modric?

Guarin + 500k

Modric' date=' will rise to 94.

Martinez or Nastasic or Marquinhos or Aurier or Phil Jones for defenders???

Can someone pls rank and give comments thanks :)

Marquinhos

Martinez (if its Inigo)

Nastasic

Aurier

Jones.

Pogba and xhaka or Barkley and Sterling?

Pogba side' date=' simply for Pogba.

Meyer easily.