Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

illaramendi or iturraspe?

jackson martinez or negredo?

jese rodriguez or morata?

dante or benatia?

aubameyang or gervinho?

hamsik+guarin or modric?

sanchez+laporte or reus?

Matuidi and Clichy or Agger + Capel + Kabore + V.Vaart ?

Susaeta + cash or Gabi?

Wilshere or Azpilicueta + Ramires?

Answers in bold, I'm a fan of quality not quantity in those cases such as modric, reus etc. however azpil and ramires is a quality deal for wilshere right now

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is DRMIC' date=' Josip worth geting ?[/quote']

YES, Drmic scored 17 goals in the Bundesliga last year for Nurnburg, 3rd most in the league. Already scored 3 goals in 7 appearances for Switzerland, and is in the World Cup squad. Also moved to Leverkusen, a bigger club than Nurnburg, where he can prove himself at a higher level. I rate him highly.

Max Arnold worth 14 million cash bid? Anyone know what kind of potential he has?

Arnold is one of the brightest talents in German football. Represented Germany at every level from U16-U21, and made his senior debut in a friendly against Poland. Worth getting, but 14mil may be a bit of a stretch right now. If 14mil is what it takes though, then by all means do it.

YES' date=' Drmic scored 17 goals in the Bundesliga last year for Nurnburg, 3rd most in the league. Already scored 3 goals in 7 appearances for Switzerland, and is in the World Cup squad. Also moved to Leverkusen, a bigger club than Nurnburg, where he can prove himself at a higher level. I rate him highly.

Arnold is one of the brightest talents in German football. Represented Germany at every level from U16-U21, and made his senior debut in a friendly against Poland. Worth getting, but 14mil may be a bit of a stretch right now. If 14mil is what it takes though, then by all means do it.[/quote']

Cheers for the help

I need to raise finances so that at the World Cup can snatch up any stars.

If you could bold the ones to sell.

Kurzawa

Kevin Wimmer

Paul Dummett

Mehdi Abeid

Borges Wendell

Diego Poyet

Stefano sturaro

Stephen Buyl

Julian vecaturan

I know this is not too priories for anyone but any help would be appreciated.

Ginter' date=' Carvalho or Marquinhos, I can afford all three but I'd rather just buy two and with money left over buy Draxler.

Patricio, Diego Alves, Mignolet, Muslera, Krul, Begovic, Ahmada, Perin, which two keepers should I buy ?[/quote']

Ginter, and Carvalho, they both are going to the World Cup, where they will learn a lot.

From the keepers, its hard but I would say Perin, and Mignolet....

Who to sell: Bastian Schweinsteiger or Xabi Alonso.:rolleyes:

Xabi Alonso' date=' imo

Matip + De Vrij or Koscielny?

Matip + de Vrij

Who to sell: Bastian Schweinsteiger or Xabi Alonso.:rolleyes:

For now I would keep Schweinsteiger' date=' a difficult choice but I would edge towards him since he is likely to maintain his rating while Bayern keep picking up the league title, Real have more competition for the Spanish title and can't rely on the UCL every season though I would suggest both are safe at 95 for a while yet.

My personal preference is Alonso but in SM terms I edge towards Schweini.[/font']