Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

thiago ' date=' koke , pogba how do you rank?

[b']

Pogba

Thiago/Koke

Not too sure how to split the 2 spaniard... maybe their max potential are the same so don't quite matter - except who can reach there first, Pogba is quite something, his quality probably edges the other 2 by a little.[/b]

Matip + De Vrij or Koscielny?

If depth not a problem' date=' I'd go for Koscielny.[/b']

----

Qns:

Lukaku, Vela or Balotelli?

thiago ' date=' koke , pogba how do you rank?[/quote']

Pogba, Thiago, Koke(Thiago would be #1 but he is hurt and will miss WC)

Matip + De Vrij or Koscielny?

Matip+De Vrij

Who to sell: Bastian Schweinsteiger or Xabi Alonso.:rolleyes:

Keep Schweini

Mario Fernandes or Thomas Vermaelen ?

Tough one, but I would go Fernandes, Vermaelen only plays when Mertesacker/Koscielny have fitness issues.

Hi friends i need some help here. The price of Gareth Bale in my GW is 29 million and i just can't make an offer below 39 million. Please note that the manager didn't set a minimum price, seems that it's something with the chairman. Or is it a bug. I've seen this 1 or 2 times before but now i decided that i need to know that answer. Thanks for your precious help.:D

And now i have a question about my squad. I play a 3-5-2 formation. My goalkeepers are Iker Casillas, Thibaut Courtois and Stefanos Kapino. I think about selling Casillas. Then, my defense is Ramos, Silva, Kompany, Varane, Marquinhos, Lahm. I have ONLY 1 defensive midfielder and that's Sami Khedira.:eek: My central midfielders are Schweinsteiger, Pogba, Gundogan and Maher and my wingers are Draxler, Di Maria, Bale and Ozil. Forwards are Ronaldo, Higuain, Suarez and Lukaku. Please give me some recommendations about improving my defensive midfield, i can buy Marco Verratti, Granit Xhaka, Mateo Kovacic, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Leon Goretzka and Emre Can. Please note that i need a player which will be the best and i don't mind if that will happen sooner or later. Also it should be good at tackling and generally in defending, so he doesn't lose his DM© position.:rolleyes:

I have 81 million, waiting for a manager to login and accept my counter-offer for Casillas, can receive about 15 million for him.

And now i have a question about my squad. I play a 3-5-2 formation. My goalkeepers are Iker Casillas' date=' Thibaut Courtois and Stefanos Kapino. I think about selling Casillas. Then, my defense is Ramos, Silva, Kompany, Varane, Marquinhos, Lahm. I have ONLY 1 defensive midfielder and that's Sami Khedira.:eek: My central midfielders are Schweinsteiger, Pogba, Gundogan and Maher and my wingers are Draxler, Di Maria, Bale and Ozil. Forwards are Ronaldo, Higuain, Suarez and Lukaku. Please give me some recommendations about improving my defensive midfield, i can buy Marco Verratti, Granit Xhaka, Mateo Kovacic, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Leon Goretzka and Emre Can. Please note that i need a player which will be the best and i don't mind if that will happen sooner or later. Also it should be good at tackling and generally in defending, so he doesn't lose his DM© position.:rolleyes:

I have 81 million, waiting for a manager to login and accept my counter-offer for Casillas, can receive about 15 million for him.[/quote']

Sell Casillas and Gundogan. Schwini, Pogba, Maher will keep their DM© position, so there is no need to get specifically a DM©. Probably get one for the future, from those listed all will keep their DM© position, quite certain of it and this how I rank 'em:

1) Verratti

2) Kovacic

3) Kondogbia

4) Xhaka

5) Can

6) Goretzka

Sell Casillas and Gundogan. Schwini' date=' Pogba, Maher will keep their DM© position, so there is no need to get specifically a DM©. Probably get one for the future, from those listed all will keep their DM© position, quite certain of it and this how I rank 'em:

1) Verratti

2) Kovacic

3) Kondogbia

4) Xhaka

5) Can

6) Goretzka[/quote']

But i use Gundogan as a central midfielder, i need 4 CMs and 2 DMs for my tactic. Don't mind about selling Casillas as i have Courtois and Kapinos tough he is one of the best GKs in the world.

Sell Casillas and Gundogan. Schwini' date=' Pogba, Maher will keep their DM© position, so there is no need to get specifically a DM©. Probably get one for the future, from those listed all will keep their DM© position, quite certain of it and this how I rank 'em:

1) Verratti

2) Kovacic

3) Kondogbia

4) Xhaka

5) Can

6) Goretzka[/quote']

Kovacic won't keep his DM rating for long either. He's a much better player when played in a more advanced position.

Kovacic won't keep his DM rating for long either. He's a much better player when played in a more advanced position.

Thanks AniAniAni, you're one of the best here, could you give me your recommendation?B)

Should I buy Seb Rode for 10M?

Cash isn't that important but what do you guys think Rode's chances are at Bayern?

Definition of a utility player to be truly honest. Can't see him dislodging the tremendous amount of wealth Bayern possess in the middle of the park. Can't see him getting past Thiago, Kroos, Javi, Schweinstieger, Lahm in DM.

Will only be feature towards until the end of the campaign when the league has already been mathematically won. Will be difficult to get break the 90 barrier. Will be squad rotation player amongst the likes of Van Buyten, Pizzaro and Shaqiri.

I'd recommend going for another rising DM

Emre Can

Goretzka

Carvalho

coentrao or azpilicueta?

Id go for Azpillcueta.

He is highly rated in the opinions of Jose Mourinho and that will only help him achieve monumental success at club level. He is seen as a key member of the 'Chelsea Core' and Chelsea will always be a club challenging for top honours hence a greater potential to rise.

Fabio Contrao

Although he plays for Real Madrid his future isn't by all means certain. He has been linked with the likes of Tottenham and that doesn't bode well for rating potential on SM.

I'd go with Azpillcueta starter at Chelsea for the foreseeable future. Can play LB/RB and will be a key member of the Spain international team. Also younger which is highly favourable on SM.