Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mateo Kovacic can play as a deep-lying playmaker, are you sure that he can lose his DM position? Please rank Verratti, Xhaka, Kovacic, Kondogbia, Geiz, Goretzka, Can, Kolasinac, Rabiot for their compatibility as a DM and with their potential.

I have Neymar. I have the following offers in on him and was wondering if any are worth taking.

1. Falcao

2. Robben' date=' Pizarro and 25m (in a world where I could get a few 88s/89s for the cash)

3. Benzema & Sahin

Neymar is my star player btw.[/quote']

Keep Neymar

Mateo Kovacic can play as a deep-lying playmaker' date=' are you sure that he can lose his DM position? Please rank Verratti, Xhaka, Kovacic, Kondogbia, Geiz, Goretzka, Can, Kolasinac, Rabiot for their compatibility as a DM and with their potential.[/quote']

Could someone help me please?:rolleyes:

Mateo Kovacic can play as a deep-lying playmaker' date=' are you sure that he can lose his DM position? Please rank [b']Verratti[/b], Xhaka, Kovacic, Kondogbia, Geiz, Goretzka, Can, Kolasinac, Rabiot for their compatibility as a DM and with their potential.

Think Kovacic DM is quite safe... CM is for sure.

I won't mind having the bolded players.. the rest secondary.

David Luiz + Rafael da Silva + Lukaku = Hummels

Isco + Vertonghen = Alaba

Fair deal? or more one-sided? I personally think left side is giving a bit much.

Okay friends what do you think of Rafinha Alcantara and Geoffrey Kondogbia? Can one of them lose his DM© position?

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread..

Should I sell Kurzawa for 5 Million?

Keeper. Starting for Monaco , a team what will be competing with PSG for many seasons to come. He's a good young player and he will be playing plenty of football which will only help further his cause in to developing in to one of the best best left backs in France. Can easily achieve 90 if everything goes well and Monaco keep challenging PSG for major honours. Having a young rising LB is a hot commodity on SM.

Okay friends what do you think of Rafinha Alcantara and Geoffrey Kondogbia? Can one of them lose his DM© position?

Both are both brilliant young players and both have the potential to become good players at their respective clubs.

Kondogbia is seen as the future of France along with Paul Pogba , hence Monaco stumped the cash to sign him. He is featuring for Monaco and Monaco have the resources to compete with PSG for major domestic honours. If he gets regular game time he will develop in to a strong France International and if Monaco can win some titles he can certainly enter the 90's. Kondogbia is more of a DM as opposed to creative midfielder and will retain his DM position.

Rafina Alcantara , the brother of Thiago Alcantara is a player who has the potential to become the next great player emerging from the Barcelona academy. It will be difficult getting in to the Barcelona starting eleven , but I am confident he will be getting game time under the new coach, where youth will be given a chance to develop. I am predicting he wil be getting opportunities to show his talent alongside the likes of Deulfeou , Tello , Sergi Roberto . Rafina is more of a CM as opposed to a DM as he is in the mould of a creative midfielder. Rafina IMO won't develop in to a full fledged DM but more of a CM-AM

Out of the two , Id sign Rafina . Looks a talent who will be given the chance to prove himself , and Barcelona have a knack of producing special talent.

Both are both brilliant young players and both have the potential to become good players at their respective clubs.

Kondogbia is seen as the future of France along with Paul Pogba ' date=' hence Monaco stumped the cash to sign him. He is featuring for Monaco and Monaco have the resources to compete with PSG for major domestic honours. If he gets regular game time he will develop in to a strong France International and if Monaco can win some titles he can certainly enter the 90's. Kondogbia is more of a DM as opposed to creative midfielder and will retain his DM position.

Rafina Alcantara , the brother of Thiago Alcantara is a player who has the potential to become the next great player emerging from the Barcelona academy. It will be difficult getting in to the Barcelona starting eleven , but I am confident he will be getting game time under the new coach, where youth will be given a chance to develop. I am predicting he wil be getting opportunities to show his talent alongside the likes of Deulfeou , Tello , Sergi Roberto . Rafina is more of a CM as opposed to a DM as he is in the mould of a creative midfielder. Rafina IMO won't develop in to a full fledged DM but more of a CM-AM

Out of the two , Id sign Rafina . Looks a talent who will be given the chance to prove himself , and Barcelona have a knack of producing special talent.[/quote']

I am sure that Rafinha is better than Geoffrey, but is he going to keep his DM position? I'll buy him and if needed I would use for example Schweinsteiger or Gundogan or Maher. I will buy also Kondogbia. Rafinha has a transfer ban right now so I would use Khedira till then;)

Mattia De Sciglio or Oxlade Chamberlain' date=' long term plan.[/quote']

Oxlade Chamberlain, personally. For me they are close to each other, but IMO Oxlade has a better potential;)

Joe Hart or Hugo Lloris or Szczesny or Brend Leno or Mattia Perin? I just sold Buffon and these are the goalkeepers that are available in my game world.

Can someone please rank these days and give me some comments thank you :)

Lloris

Hart

Perin

Szczesny

Leno