• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

selling alba (as i have alaba, moreno and shaw) and i can have any 2 of these players so which should i go for?

SUÁREZ, Denís

ZAHA, Wilfried

LABYAD, Zakaria

DE BRUYNE, Kevin

HAZARD, Thorgan

REKIK, Karim

REDMOND, Nathan

BITTENCOURT, Leonardo

WILLEMS, Jetro

doria

JONES, Phil

XHAKA, Granit

should i buy daley blind for 12m? he wont play

I've been offered £9.5m' date=' Phil Jagielka and Marouane Fellaini for David Luiz. Luiz is my strongest CB but I would get my highest rated CM as part of the deal, what should I do?[/quote']

David Luiz.

Who should I sign out of....

Castro Jonny 86

Samperio Jairo 86

Lucas Romero 86

Santiago Arias 85

Matos Ryder 85

Chancel Mbemba 85

Rodrigo De Paul 85

Moi Gomez 85

Josef Martinez 85

Miguel Rodrigues 84

Borja Baston 83

And in what order would you sign these' date='

Mateo Musacchio [b']1[/b]

Soriano Bruno 5

Jonathan De Guzman 6

Tomas Pina 4

Manu Trigueros 2

Mario Gaspar 3

My opinion in Bold

Cesc FÀBREGAS + Glen JOHNSON OR Sergio BUSQUETS .

all of them would start

Fabregas and Johnson

what one ŞAHIN' date=' Nur[/b']i or PAULINHO, Júnior ?

Paulinho

Jonas and Zaza (mine) + 5 million in Doumbia?

Doumbia IMO

Juan Mata and Zakaria Bakkali for Cavani?

Mata and Bakkali

selling alba (as i have alaba' date=' moreno and shaw) and i can have any 2 of these players so which should i go for?

SUÁREZ, Denís

ZAHA, Wilfried

LABYAD, Zakaria

DE BRUYNE, Kevin

HAZARD, Thorgan

REKIK, Karim

REDMOND, Nathan

BITTENCOURT, Leonardo

WILLEMS, Jetro

doria

JONES, Phil

XHAKA, Granit

should i buy daley blind for 12m? he wont play[/quote']

Get DeBruyne and Jones

Buy him if money isn't important.

hugo lloris or ter stegen+diego lopez?

laporte+2m or per mertesacker?

There is no need to have two GKs on SM so I'd ask someone else with ter stegen. If not just keep Lloris.

Laporte for me but depends if you don't have too many high rated players then keep Mertesacker.

There is no need to have two GKs on SM so I'd ask someone else with ter stegen. If not just keep Lloris.

Laporte for me but depends if you don't have too many high rated players then keep Mertesacker.

is rating really count? coz lloris is 92 and ter stegen just 89, im in all star league that will faced striker such as messi, ronaldo, lewandowski, etc,

however i dont know my lloris always ended on "5" every 3-4 matches, and i almost lost that match even im control the possession and have more chances. so i plan to do the rotation, i mean every 3-4 matches, i will change the goalkeeper, is that making any sense? :D

is rating really count? coz lloris is 92 and ter stegen just 89' date=' im in all star league that will faced striker such as messi, ronaldo, lewandowski, etc,

however i dont know my lloris always ended on "5" every 3-4 matches, and i almost lost that match even im control the possession and have more chances. so i plan to do the rotation, i mean every 3-4 matches, i will change the goalkeeper, is that making any sense? :D[/quote']

I have no idea what counts and what doesn't :P But I still don't think it is a good idea to have two GKs.

I may have the option to exchange Neymar for Bale' date=' would this be a good deal? I like Bale a lot, but I want to be sure I am not giving away Neymar for peanuts.[/quote']

Swapping Neymar for Bale by all means does not mean your getting peanuts.

You only have to decide which position you need filling in, or which player you prefer.

I may have the option to exchange Neymar for Bale' date=' would this be a good deal? I like Bale a lot, but I want to be sure I am not giving away Neymar for peanuts.[/quote']

Id keep Neymar in all honestly. He will be Brazil's poster boy for this generation and although his Barcelona performances are average, he has a phenomenal return at International level. He is one of the most hyped up players on SM, and following a good World Cup showing he can easily attain 94.

Can't go wrong with either, and I do feel both have a similar peak of 95. The only reason why I'd keep Neymar because he has a better NT than Bale. International honours can play a big part in ratings. I do feel Neymar will eventually get better for Barcelona so I would keep him for the time being.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread..

Anyone think now is the best time to sell Diego Costa for a mammoth offer (70 Million) and go for Lewandowski (Available, cost 25 Million).

My only concerns however would be that Costa will be a starter at Chelsea and Lewandowski isn't gaurenteed a starting spot by all means. Even Muller had qualms about playing time and seeing Pep's treatment of Mandzukic makes me feel Lewandowski will be staying on the Bench at Bayern. Pep often doesn't like playing with a tradtional forward. Does anyone think Lewandowski can actually of higher than 94 at Bayern or has he peaked ?