• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey guys really need some help...

For starts this is my team:

--------------Weidenfeller

Pisczek--------Hummels-------Schmelzer

Turan-----Thiago----Sahin----Griezmann

-------------Gundogan

----------Reus-----Schurlle

J.Subs:

Marquinhos, J.Boateng, R.Rodruigez, Strootman, Rakitic, Aubameyang, Lukaku

Rest:

Ginter, Carvahlo, Meyer, Calhanoglu, Firmino, and many other high quality youths

I have a budget atm of 20 million..Im thinking of improving the defence or attack as my midfield is complete.

But what would you do if you had my current squad and budget?

Defence or Attack and explain

Would i need to bring in someone like Mascherano, Tevez or Zabaleta? I can sign maybe on of them or if theres better players out there u wanna suggest?

Thanks!!!!

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Neymar or Ozil and Khedira?

Cheers

I'd go for Neymar if depht isn't a problem. He's the star of Brazil and will be a key player for Barcelona in the next years. Ozil is great but I doubt he'll win something like EPL or UCL at Arsenal and Khedira isn't still a key player for Real Madrid.

I may have the option to exchange Neymar for Bale' date=' would this be a good deal? I like Bale a lot, but I want to be sure I am not giving away Neymar for peanuts.[/quote']

I was in your position some weeks ago, someone offered Bale for my Neymar and had to accepted it, so I think you should go will Bale.

Hey guys really need some help...

For starts this is my team:

--------------Weidenfeller

Pisczek--------Hummels-------Schmelzer

Turan-----Thiago----Sahin----Griezmann

-------------Gundogan

----------Reus-----Schurlle

J.Subs:

Marquinhos' date=' J.Boateng, R.Rodruigez, Strootman, Rakitic, Aubameyang, Lukaku

Rest:

Ginter, Carvahlo, Meyer, Calhanoglu, Firmino, and many other high quality youths

I have a budget atm of 20 million..Im thinking of improving the defence or attack as my midfield is complete.

But what would you do if you had my current squad and budget?

Defence or Attack and explain

Would i need to bring in someone like Mascherano, Tevez or Zabaleta? I can sign maybe on of them or if theres better players out there u wanna suggest?

Thanks!!!![/quote']

No I think you don't need Mascherano, Tevez or Zabaleta, just try to play Lukaku instead of Schurrle, I think Schurrle doesn't play better than Lukaku as a forward.

And use Rakitic as an AM.

Hi' date=' my friend just offered to trade his Rafael for my Danilo. Is it a good deal or should I ask for any top ups?[/quote']

Pick Rafael since he's already 91.

Ginter or Torres Oliver + Berahino?

Ginter.

I need to raise some funds

If you could bold the ones to sell.

Kurzawa

Kevin Wimmer

Paul Dummett

Mehdi Abeid

Borges Wendell

Diego Poyet

Keep Kurzawa and Borges Wendell.

what about

lloris for rui patricio+diego lopez?

is rui patricio gonna hit 91?

quite finely balanced imo, I believe Patricio can get 91 once he become no 1 for Portugal. By then you can sell Lopez and strengthen other areas. So it depends on what can you do with the cash sale vs the 1 point rating difference to Lloris.

Manuel Neuer OR Thibaut Courtois??? SM Terms??

It absolutely has to be Neuer in SM terms. There isnt a problem with age here as keepers generally play till over 30. Neuer is the best keeper in SM and has hit a very stellar peak rating of 95, which I am confident that he'll retain until he is replaced at Bayern. Courtois is the 2nd best keeper in SM, who no doubt has the potential to hit 94/95 in a couple of years or so, but Neuer right now is the better option because he is already at that rating and also plays for the better club.

Anyone think now is the best time to sell Diego Costa for a mammoth offer (70 Million) and go for Lewandowski (Available' date=' cost 25 Million).

My only concerns however would be that Costa will be a starter at Chelsea and Lewandowski isn't gaurenteed a starting spot by all means. Even Muller had qualms about playing time and seeing Pep's treatment of Mandzukic makes me feel Lewandowski will be staying on the Bench at Bayern. Pep often doesn't like playing with a tradtional forward. Does anyone think Lewandowski can actually of higher than 94 at Bayern or has he peaked ?[/quote']

That is a really good price you are getting. I think you should get Lewandowski. Considering Lewa is available for 25 I'm guessing a lot can be done with the other 45M that you will get.

I need to raise some funds

If you could bold the ones to sell.

Kurzawa 6

Kevin Wimmer 5

Paul Dummett 2

Mehdi Abeid 1

Borges Wendell 3

Diego Poyet 4

The order in which to sell in bold. I've only listed Kurzawa last because he can really make it big. But being the highest rated he will get you the most money so it all depends on how much cash you need.

Ginter or Torres Oliver + Berahino?

Ginter

Hi' date=' my friend just offered to trade his Rafael for my Danilo. Is it a good deal or should I ask for any top ups?[/quote']

I think it is a good deal for you. Although Rafael didn't have a good season I think he will be higher rated than Danilo for atleast 2 more years.

Marquinhos or Rolling Stones + Goretzka?

Stones+Goretzka IMO

Manuel Neuer OR Thibaut Courtois??? SM Terms??

Neuer for me.