Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Have to raise funds for some bigger deals and I may need sell two of the following : Willian' date=' Schurrle, Shaqiri, Vela

Shaqiri is obviously a very promising talent so he's the most likely to be kept in my squad but, between the other three, who should I sell/keep?[/quote']

Do not sell Schurrle!!!

Sell Vela!

Have to raise funds for some bigger deals and I may need sell two of the following : Willian' date=' Schurrle, Shaqiri, Vela

Shaqiri is obviously a very promising talent so he's the most likely to be kept in my squad but, between the other three, who should I sell/keep?[/quote']

Sell Willian

He is a good solid player at 91 but he wouldnt go any higher than 91 I feel.

Sorry to disagree, but I wouldnt sell Vela. Definitely a keeper.

Proven goal scorer in La Liga and he is bound to get a move to a bigger club sooner rather than later.

Who are you looking to sign when your target bigger deals ?

Sell Willian

Sorry to disagree' date=' but I wouldnt sell Vela. Definitely a keeper.

Proven goal scorer in La Liga and he is bound to get a move to a bigger club sooner rather than later.

Who are you looking to sign when your target bigger deals ?[/quote']

I think Willian has a great chance of rising in the future. Hes always gonna start for Chelsea because of his work rate, which Mourinho loves. All he really needs to do is add goals to his game but hes well worth a 92.

Id probably say sell Vela as it looks like hes staying at Socidedad now, which means theres almost no chance of him rising, whereas Willian and Schurrle will have a chance to rise with bigger clubs and in Champions League

Sell Willian

Sorry to disagree' date=' but I wouldnt sell Vela. Definitely a keeper.

Who are you looking to sign when your target bigger deals ?[/quote']

Yea.. I think Vela is not gg Arsenal nor a big club but staying at Sociedad, give him a positive factor he might hit 92 there, then Willian is not anywhere as far as Vela from 92.

Thus, I'd most likely sell Vela out of the 4 players.

Ah man my offer for Benzema has been completed :( I thought Benzema would be the better choice cause of the age gap

Yes the age gap, but I doubt Karim will ever get 95, he did not even get a rise to 94 this season. While if treated right, Robin can hold his rating for another 2 years? or at most drop to a 94.