Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yaya toure for James Rodriguez + Juan Jesus and 20 mill

Witch side of the deal you got, its a hard one as James and Juan are solid young players who long term could be great and the 20M can easy find a solid DM for that these days, I would say if your the Yaya half if you can find a solid DM for 20m do the deal strait away.

Witch side of the deal you got' date=' its a hard one as James and Juan are solid young players who long term could be great and the 20M can easy find a solid DM for that these days, I would say if your the Yaya half if you can find a solid DM for 20m do the deal strait away.[/quote']

I have Yaya. Strootman is a sub so he could replace him :)

What will Alcantra Thiago's max rating be? Have an offer of 20m for him. And I have Vidal' date=' Wilshere, Ramsey, Verratti, Fabregas, Ozil, Nasri, James Rodriguez, Hazard, Isco, Draxler at mid so I don't really need him at the moment.[/quote']

I think Thiago is a very talented player. If he can hold down a regular place at Bayern and continue to improve then I think he could definitely reach 93/94 although I wouldn't rule out even higher.

It's a tough choice with the abundance of excellent midfielders you have but I would probably rate Thiago above Verratti, Wilshere, James, Nasri and Ramsey at least so I might get him and sell one or two others.

If you think you'll be playing SM for more than a couple of years then i'd be inclined to take the right hand side. Toure is the far better player clearly at the moment but given his age I imagine that James in particular could catch him up in a couple of seasons or so.

My friend offer me :

Draxler to get my james rodriguez' date='

Marquinhos to get my laporte.

Have to accept both deals, otherwise no.[/quote']

Tough decision but on the bright side no matter who you pick it looks like all four are going to be rising in the future on SM. I would probably choose Draxler + Marquinhos because they are already at fairly big teams and have the stronger national sides too, even though that might mean they take longer to become first choice for Germany/Brazil I think it could pay off ratings wise.

Willian or Mkhitaryan?

I like both but Willian would be my preference' date=' i've been very impressed by his pace, skill and energy and I can see him rising again under Mourinho at Chelsea.

my paulinho for strootman?

Strootman for me, before his injury he was a key man for the Netherlands and was very good for Roma from what I have heard. I haven't seen him play as much as Paulinho but from what I have seen I think Strootman has got more ability/a higher potential. Also I think he can rise again at Roma whereas Paulinho i'm not so sure he'll get 92 unless he was really outstanding for Spurs (they'd probably need to finish top 4 which is an uphill battle with the quality of competition at the top obviously) but I think their big star will be Eriksen next season if anyone, very talented young player I see as being their next star like Modric/Bale were. I think Spurs could face a very average season if not for him.

£1m + Van Persie or Benzema?

For SM it wouldn't be a bad choice to go for Benzema purely because of his age advantage but i'd probably agree with others and say Van Persie, I think he's safe at 95 considering he didn't drop in the review and was since very impressive for the Netherlands vs Spain. With Van Gaal as manager he could rediscover his best form for United and ultimately I just think he's more talented than Benzema.

I have a quick one if anyone can help please, Draxler or Sterling?

I can only go for one of them, I've seen a lot more of Sterling than Draxler and i've been very impressed by him for Liverpool and England but who do people see as the bigger talent?

£1m + Van Persie or Benzema?

Benzema for me

Sebastian Jung of Wolfsburg or Rodrigo Caio of São Paulo?

Jung

my paulinho for strootman?

Strootman

raffael or mounier?

Mounier

Willian or Mkhitaryan?

Willian

My friend offer me :

Draxler to get my james rodriguez' date='

Marquinhos to get my laporte.

Have to accept both deals, otherwise no.[/quote']

Draxler

Marquinhos

The duo for me

What will Alcantra Thiago's max rating be? Have an offer of 20m for him. And I have Vidal' date=' Wilshere, Ramsey, Verratti, Fabregas, Ozil, Nasri, James Rodriguez, Hazard, Isco, Draxler at mid so I don't really need him at the moment.[/quote']

I wouldn't sell Thiago, I rather sell Nasri instead of Thiago.

I have a quick one if anyone can help please' date=' Draxler or Sterling?

I can only go for one of them, I've seen a lot more of Sterling than Draxler and i've been very impressed by him for Liverpool and England but who do people see as the bigger talent?[/quote']

At moment Sterling as he is already part of the club/national set up while Draxler still have to break in the first XI of Germany.

But I see Draxler as the bigger talent.

He'll be 93 most, I believe. Why would you buy him with such midfield? You should try and buy Barkley if you can and you wish to spend that cash..

Damiao or Smalling+P.Cissè?

The duo.

Will BASTIAN SCHWEINSTEIGER keep his 95 rating?? or will he drop? in a year what will his rating be?

I believe he'll drop.

Shmelzer or felipe luiz?

Filipe Luiz

guarin or ilarramendi? james rodriguez or julian draxler? marquinhos or laporte? adriano or baines? luis filipe or ricardo rodriguez? jackson martinez or wilfried bony? willian or turan?

Illarramendi, Rodriguez, Laporte, baines, Ricardo Rodriguez, Martinez, Willian.