Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Draxler or Meyer + Goretzka

Draxler' date=' imo.

who should i get DEPAY, Memphis or ITURBE, Juan

who should i get VOLLAND, Kevin or BATSHUAYI, Michy or BERARDI, Domenico

Iturbe and Volland, personally.

César AZPILICUETA and Andrea RANOCCHIA for Leonardo BONUCCI.

The Duo.

Fred or Pato

JÔ or Bojan

Fred and Jo.

Should i but ICARDI' date=' Mauro for 6m? is he good[/quote']

grab it asap!

robben or hazard

manszukic or sturridge

hazard and sturridge' date=' both will rise in december if keep their performances

who should i get DEPAY, Memphis or ITURBE, Juan

who should i get VOLLAND, Kevin or BATSHUAYI, Michy or BERARDI, Domenico

Iturbe and Volland

César AZPILICUETA and Andrea RANOCCHIA for Leonardo BONUCCI.

the duos

somebody help me' date=' is player attributes in soccerwiki really matters in game?

players like matuidi that have "saving penalties" and "volleying", what does it mean? :confused::confused:[/quote']

I severely doubt that any in game attributes or strengths will have any sort of meaningful influence in the game engine for the foreseeable future.

That level of detail in relation to in game engine mechanics will certainly take a longer amount of time to develop.

Were easily talking about +5 years

It took Football Manager longer than 6-7 years to develop the current in game engine we see now, and even it has its flaws.

Definitely in the right direction, but is a work in progress to fulfill its ambition.

It will be interesting too see either SM have either the time or money to meet that level of ambition.

Bastian Schweinsteiger OR Ross Barkley + Lucas Digne + £30 million

1) which option to take. Money is more or less useless in this league to get good 93+ players.. so which would you take?

2) which option is better over the next 1 year period.

Schwini for both 1 and 2.

1) which option to take. Money is more or less useless in this league to get good 93+ players.. so which would you take?

Considering Money is useless, I would strongly keep Schweinsteiger.

He is a starter for club and country barring any injuries and easily can maintain that 95 at Bayern for 2-3 years to come. He has certainly many years in the tank when you consider how long Pirlo and Xavi have consistently been playing at this level.

Ross Barkley is very talented and you should try your best to snap up. However , its unlikely he will reach if ever Schweinsteigers rating in the next 2-3 years which makes it a big gamble.

Barkley can easily get 92-93 in the next 2 years.

Digne is a bright prospect however he is unable to get past maxwell at LB at the moment for PSG. I can see him easily getting 90+ in the future once Maxwell is slowley phased out.

In summary I think its far too risky to give away Schweinstiger for these two talented youngsters.

If you can get 20 million + Barkley + 92-93 Midfielder that will be an offer worth considering for 95 rated Schweinstieger.

Draxler

Should i but ICARDI' date=' Mauro for 6m? is he good[/quote']

Snap him up

robben or hazard

manszukic or sturridge

Hazard

Sturridge

Schweiny any way you look at it

Adam Maher + Locadia or Ross Barkley?

Tough one but I think I would go with Barkley

Sergio Romero

or

Jeroen Zoet

as a back up keeper?

There is no need for another keeper but if you want one search for someone younger

Sanchez' date=' Depay and Lukaku or Neymar and Benteke[/quote']

The trio

Adam Maher + Locadia or Ross Barkley?

I'd go for Barkley. He's shown that he can cut it in the premier league and looks to be gradually breaking into the England team. I can see him reaching 90/91 in the next year fairly comfortably as it stands.

I don't like to hype players too much' date=' especially for England but I honestly think he's the best talent we've had for a while. He's fairly two footed, has good pace and technical ability and possesses a mean shot. His decision making has looked fairly good for his age to me and with time and experience I can see him being a very good player. It's always hard to predict ratings but I'd guess he can reach at least 93 based on what I've seen of him and his development so far.

I'm not an expert of the Dutch league but from what I gather from the guys who know their stuff on here is that Maher has had a fairly quiet season and has maybe stalled somewhat. His talent is not in question so much as his performances it looks like. Locadia also looks to be a promising young player but both he and Maher do not have the same platform from which to rise as Barkley does.

Well short and mid term this deal definitely favours Schweinsteiger. It takes many years of consistent and excellent performances to reach such a high rating and although he hasn't been as outstanding as perhaps in previous campaigns he is still a top player and will hold a high rating for a few years yet I would expect.

I am a big fan of Barkley and I believe Digne to be a nice talent, both capable of reaching 90+ but it would take many years for them to catch or surpass the German so given that cash is of little use to you I'd go for Schweinsteiger without a doubt.

robben or hazard

manszukic or sturridge

I like all four of these guys but I'd have to go for Hazard and Sturridge. Hazard has age on his side and I think he has the potential to reach a higher peak rating than Robben' date=' both are world class talents though and two of my favourite players to watch.

I feel slightly sorry for Mandzukic because he looks to be losing his place to Lewandowski despite good performances at Bayern. Sturridge is the clear choice to start for England up front and now that Liverpool have Champions League football again he has a chance to show his ability in Europe. He has the attributes to reach 93 I believe with pace, finishing, dribbling/technical ability and he also has a few years on Mandzukic so I'd go for him.

This is an interesting one. Draxler has been playing at a high level for longer than the duo but this past season he struggled more for whatever reason, I'm not entirely sure, maybe he wasn't fully fit or something.

All three are highly rated as future national team players by many but Draxler is further ahead in his development certainly, he's shown he can score and assist/create and he could be a very good player if he can find more consistency to his game. Meyer impressed me this season, he is a very good dribbler and is pretty good at keeping the ball for his team, an intelligent young player who has a knack for scoring too. Goretkza I've seen less of but I know he scored a few goals in the second half of the season.

It looks like Schalke would want to build around these three amongst others for the future and it seems like Draxler might stay at least another season now. If they have another top 3 campaign and maybe get out of the group stages in the Champions League then I think ratings wise they could look like this in 1 year:

Draxler 91, Meyer 89/90, Goretzka 89/90

Long term there is a good chance the duo will be the better choice but at the moment Draxler is more proven/established so it depends really, if Draxler is a starter for you then keeping him wouldn't be a bad idea but if you're overloaded with midfielders then taking the duo could be an astute choice as it could be that they turn out both being as highly rated as Draxler one day.