• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Adam Maher + Locadia or Ross Barkley?

I'd go for Barkley. He's shown that he can cut it in the premier league and looks to be gradually breaking into the England team. I can see him reaching 90/91 in the next year fairly comfortably as it stands.

I don't like to hype players too much' date=' especially for England but I honestly think he's the best talent we've had for a while. He's fairly two footed, has good pace and technical ability and possesses a mean shot. His decision making has looked fairly good for his age to me and with time and experience I can see him being a very good player. It's always hard to predict ratings but I'd guess he can reach at least 93 based on what I've seen of him and his development so far.

I'm not an expert of the Dutch league but from what I gather from the guys who know their stuff on here is that Maher has had a fairly quiet season and has maybe stalled somewhat. His talent is not in question so much as his performances it looks like. Locadia also looks to be a promising young player but both he and Maher do not have the same platform from which to rise as Barkley does.

Bastian Schweinsteiger OR Ross Barkley + Lucas Digne + £30 million

1) which option to take. Money is more or less useless in this league to get good 93+ players.. so which would you take?

2) which option is better over the next 1 year period.

Well short and mid term this deal definitely favours Schweinsteiger. It takes many years of consistent and excellent performances to reach such a high rating and although he hasn't been as outstanding as perhaps in previous campaigns he is still a top player and will hold a high rating for a few years yet I would expect.

I am a big fan of Barkley and I believe Digne to be a nice talent, both capable of reaching 90+ but it would take many years for them to catch or surpass the German so given that cash is of little use to you I'd go for Schweinsteiger without a doubt.

robben or hazard

manszukic or sturridge

I like all four of these guys but I'd have to go for Hazard and Sturridge. Hazard has age on his side and I think he has the potential to reach a higher peak rating than Robben' date=' both are world class talents though and two of my favourite players to watch.

I feel slightly sorry for Mandzukic because he looks to be losing his place to Lewandowski despite good performances at Bayern. Sturridge is the clear choice to start for England up front and now that Liverpool have Champions League football again he has a chance to show his ability in Europe. He has the attributes to reach 93 I believe with pace, finishing, dribbling/technical ability and he also has a few years on Mandzukic so I'd go for him.

Draxler or Meyer + Goretzka

This is an interesting one. Draxler has been playing at a high level for longer than the duo but this past season he struggled more for whatever reason, I'm not entirely sure, maybe he wasn't fully fit or something.

All three are highly rated as future national team players by many but Draxler is further ahead in his development certainly, he's shown he can score and assist/create and he could be a very good player if he can find more consistency to his game. Meyer impressed me this season, he is a very good dribbler and is pretty good at keeping the ball for his team, an intelligent young player who has a knack for scoring too. Goretkza I've seen less of but I know he scored a few goals in the second half of the season.

It looks like Schalke would want to build around these three amongst others for the future and it seems like Draxler might stay at least another season now. If they have another top 3 campaign and maybe get out of the group stages in the Champions League then I think ratings wise they could look like this in 1 year:

Draxler 91, Meyer 89/90, Goretzka 89/90

Long term there is a good chance the duo will be the better choice but at the moment Draxler is more proven/established so it depends really, if Draxler is a starter for you then keeping him wouldn't be a bad idea but if you're overloaded with midfielders then taking the duo could be an astute choice as it could be that they turn out both being as highly rated as Draxler one day.

Medel or Behrami?

Medel currently.

Moreno or Azpilicueta?

Azpilicueta. Could change my mind in 2 months though depending where Moreno moves to.

Sanchez' date=' Depay and Lukaku or Neymar and Benteke[/quote']

How close would Depay and a 91 rated Lukaku be from your starting XI? If Sanchez and Lukaku carry their form into next season both should get a +1.

Barkley.

Is Darmian a good buy at the moment? 8 million he would cost me?

Yes! Darmian is a good player' date=' and in this summer he can go to Juve or Milan or another good club (comparated to Torino) :P

Who should I sell? and who to keep? :o

MIHAJLOVIĆ, Nemanja

ALTMAN, Omri

IVI, López

SÁNCHEZ, Iván

GOLDANIGA, Edoardo

BLAZIC, Miha

AASHEIM, Tor

PAULINHO, Moccelin

KENEDY, Robert

LEMAR, Thomas

LEKUE, Iñigo

KARAGOUNIS, Vasilis

ŠPIKIĆ, Jozo

LENGLET, Clément

SÁ, Tiago

VOLTAN, Davide

ACOSTA, Luciano

KOLEV, Alex

KOULOURIS, Efthymis

TUNÇER, Ali Han

YURI, Stéfano

ROBINSON, Callum

BELLONI, Niccolò

HAZARD, Kylian

KLAIBER, Sean

ETCHEVERRY, Enrique

PEREIRA, Léo

VUKLISEVIC, Damjan

BOGOSAVAC, Miroslav

MEIRA, Mickaël

MASIMOV, Samir

ALISPAHIĆ, Namir

DRENNAN, Michael

JUANPI, Añor

ÁLVARO, Guerrero

DANIEL, Corrêa

SALÉTROS, Anton

KARLSTRÖM, Jesper

NORDIN, Viktor

KARAAL, Ümit

ABNER, Almeida

PACHONIK, Tobias

DARÍO, Rubén

KINSOMBI, David

PIRKL, Simon

VUKCEVIC, Andrija

MONTIPÒ, Lorenzo

DALLE VEDOVE, Raffaele

ŠEHIĆ, Edin

CITAKU, Gentrit

SZÖKE, Július

KLEC, Michal

SZILVÁSI, Péter

OTREMBA, Kevin

BRENNAN, Conor

KONSTANTINOU, Stavros

MADU, Kingsley

SPENCER, Ben

RAJNÍK, Marek

HRAZDÍLEK, Michal

BROWN, Jordan

KILLOCK, Ross

Fabregas or Kroos + Verratti ...

Without a shadow of a doubt' date=' Kroos and Verratti. Fab's move doesn't change much in my eyes - I still don't see him get back to his former glory.

Varane or Carvajal?

Thanks in advance!

If this is about the full-back position, then definitely Carvajal.

Varane is much better playing in a CB role in my opinion.

Is Darmian a good buy at the moment? 8 million he would cost me?

It would be superficial of me to say he's a good player from the little I've seen him play' date=' but he's relatively young and he left a very good first impression. I would snap him up, just in case.

Medel or Behrami?

Depends on what you need. Behrami's easily the better footballer, but Medel's defensive work is excellent.

Moreno or Azpilicueta?

Azpilicueta for me. He's been absolutely fantastic all season long' date=' and although the same would apply for Moreno, I just feel he edges it in all departments.

Sanchez, Depay and Lukaku or Neymar and Benteke

Easily the trio.

Sanchez > Neymar and Lukaku > Benteke, plus you're getting Depay too!

Sergio Romero

or

Jeroen Zoet

as a back up keeper?

Never liked Romero as a player. Zoet looks promising. Zoet it is.

Tough one, but simply due to Maher's off-field problems, I'd have to go with Barkley. Besides, he looks like he can play anywhere.