• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Christian Atsu or Fernandez Suso

Suso

Rakitic' date=' Ramsey or Balotelli???[/quote']

Rakitic

Been offered jerome boateng and stefan de vrij for Chiellini. Ratings wise it's poor but what are the potential for boateng and de vrij? Could boateng reach 94 in future? He has 4 years on Chiellini.

Keep Chiellini , can't see any of them past 91/92

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is it worth getting falcao for 35 million good 94 rated players are hard to come by in my league. my current strike options being torres' date=' ibra and walcot. Should i get falcao for 35 mil? is it worth it? Will he suffer a drop in rating?[/quote']

It would be cruel to drop him, considering the extent of his injury.

He will definitely bounce back next season, and SM-wise I believe he's safe too.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Joel Campbell or Darmian?

Joel Campbell

Is it worth getting falcao for 35 million good 94 rated players are hard to come by in my league. my current strike options being torres' date=' ibra and walcot. Should i get falcao for 35 mil? is it worth it? Will he suffer a drop in rating?[/quote']

get Falcao

Oscar or modric

modric

Any benefits in swapping my Lloris for Hart?

get Hart' date=' but no real big difference either way. Man City edges it for me.

Would it be a bad idea to swap my Lucas Moura for Antoine Griezmann?

Cheers!

Nope, get greizmann matey.

Weidenfeller + Botia or Papadopoulos?

depends on what your back up keeper is etc etc. Id be loath to get rid of Weidenfeller if he is starting and you cant replace him with at least a younger 90.