Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I guess the deal is fair cos you have good defenders to cover Pepe in Chiellini,Pique,Rolando and so on and Fletcher can help you with your midfield to suit your tactics you stated. Btw I'm the new manager of Atletico Madrid at Elite Managers Lounge. Hope to face your team soon!:D

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

thought of asking a question myself here.

I had just accepted a bid for my pepe' date=' for fletcher and evra. Is it good?

my defenders are

cissokho

chiellini

alex

gamberini

pique

rolando

sakho

my midfielders are

capel

cana

moutinho

hamsik

david silva

mismovic

gourcuff

carzola

tosic

and i play 3-5-2, so i need 10 midfielders ideally, and 6 defenders.

trochowski.

opinions?[/quote']

Good deal. You already have enough backup for Pepe and you need 90+ LB so Evra will be solution. You also in the lack of natural CM at midfield (only Moutinho and Hamsik), so Fletcher will add some depth

thought of asking a question myself here.

I had just accepted a bid for my pepe' date=' for fletcher and evra. Is it good?

my defenders are

cissokho

chiellini

alex

gamberini

pique

rolando

sakho

my midfielders are

capel

cana

moutinho

hamsik

david silva

mismovic

gourcuff

carzola

tosic

and i play 3-5-2, so i need 10 midfielders ideally, and 6 defenders.

trochowski.

opinions?[/quote']

It's a pretty good deal for you, as it offers you depth in the middle of the park. Pepe is a good defender, although some can build a case against him being not a top defender, and rightly so. He's good, but he'll need a long way to go before attaining a 94. Evra is no doubt one of the best left-backs in the world, although I see him rising to a 94 a little far-fetched currently. Well throw in Fletcher, and the deal gets interesting. He has been playing really well this season, drawing praise from the neutrals too. He's playing so well defensively that some have commented that he is playing with a brain transplant of Gattuso. He has also chipped in with his fair share of goals and a rise to 91 is certain. I am all for him rising to a 92 as he is a regular for Scotland too and is very much an underrated player.

All in all, you are losing a 93 for a safe 93 and a rising 90 and it is an excellent piece of business for you. :)

EDIT: Cana's pretty much of an 'eyesore' in your perfect team, Sunderland's woeful start to the season doesn't help his cause. Although I feel he will keep his 91 for this change, and possibly down to a 90 the next if Sunderland don't up their game.

Regards,

Caleb

Been offered Ribery for Balotelli and Yaya Toure. Any opinions appreciated.

I have:

Wingers: Zhirkov' date=' Joe Cole, Ederson and Renato Augusto.

CM: Gerrard, Yaya, Keita, Kaka, Zyryanov, Muntari, Dzagoev and Capoue.

Forwards: Messi, Berbatov, Benzema, Petric[/quote']

I ummed and ahhed over that one and decided to advise you to do it. Just :o

Fellaini For De Zeeuw Straight Swap.

I Would Be Getting Fellaini.

If I Would Do The Deal, Fellaini Would Fit In With The Team Perfectly Wth A 4-2-3-1 Formation. But At The Moment, I Use 4-3-3 Wingers.

Rating-Wise Im Not Sure. Fellaini And Everton Havent Had The Best Start To The Season, Whereas Psv Have (I Think).

Would Love To Know What One Of You Guys's Thoughts Are.

Fellaini For De Zeeuw Straight Swap.

I Would Be Getting Fellaini.

If I Would Do The Deal' date=' Fellaini Would Fit In With The Team Perfectly Wth A 4-2-3-1 Formation. But At The Moment, I Use 4-3-3 Wingers.

Rating-Wise Im Not Sure. Fellaini And Everton Havent Had The Best Start To The Season, Whereas Psv Have (I Think).

Would Love To Know What One Of You Guys's Thoughts Are.[/quote']

I would rather have Fellaini. So don't bother making the offer :P lol. I'll up the one i've already offered though. ;)

I would rather have Fellaini. So don't bother making the offer :P lol. I'll up the one i've already offered though. ;)

Oh. Lol!

Nah, No Thanks. He Is Old. :P

Thinking About It, I Couldnt Care Less About The Rating Anymore. Ill Do It!

(Pweez? Im Only Wittle) :(

Bet Thats Gonna Make You Change Your Mind! ^ :P;):rolleyes:

(Joke)

Should i sell Rooney for De rossi+Mexes+ 25m?

with those 25m im gonna buy Berbatov' date=' and i have Forlan too.[/quote']

if u really need de rossi and mexes and they are going to be your first teamers, i think it is a really decent deal. Be 100% to get berbatov though.

all of their ratings are safe.

cheers

i have cordoba and have a offer for a sht swap for Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR what do you think? any info on the player would be great as not sure how they are performing and what will happen to them in the next rating changes?

cheers

Do the deal Huntelaar can rise as he is at a strong club,Cordoba isnt 1choice anymore and will only drop its a steal for u...

Hi,

I'm trying to buy Fernando Torres. I made a significant cash bid, but that was countered.

The counter is £20m plus Benzema plus Gallas.

Money is only useful in my gameworld to sign young talent, my youth team already is jam packed, so I'm sorely tempted to accept.

Just after a 2nd, 3rd and 4th opinion lol.

Am I right to go for this?

James

Hi' date='

I'm trying to buy Fernando Torres. I made a significant cash bid, but that was countered.

The counter is £20m plus Benzema plus Gallas.

Money is only useful in my gameworld to sign young talent, my youth team already is jam packed, so I'm sorely tempted to accept.

Just after a 2nd, 3rd and 4th opinion lol.

Am I right to go for this?

James[/quote']

Any advice?