• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

is david luiz gonna rise? or he is just a hype despite his transfer to psg

im still very confused whether choose him or bonucci.

Doesnt deserve a rise, and with a move to France I think its less likely. Neither will Bonucci though so id get Luiz purely as he can play more positions

Lads' date=' would appreciate your help with the following

Adrien Rabiot vs Emre Can vs Goretzka vs Kovacic ( Will he retain DM ?)

Who would you sign ?

Looking for a DM who can potentially rise to 90 and challenge for the first team.

Cheers[/quote']

Emre can will probably rise the fastest to 90,joined Liverpool.

Benatia for Fernandinho based on just the deal itself? thanks

If position is of no relevance I prefer Fernandinho in all honesty. I see him getting a +1 next time round if City hit the ground running at the start of the season and Brazil progress to the semis or further. Benatia is limited to what he can achieve in rating terms at Roma in my opinion.

However 92+ rated CB's when compared 92+ rated CM's are not as rare a commodity as one forumer has stated around 22 CB's rated 92+ and just under 20 92+ rated platers who can cover Fernandinho's postion's.

Matteo Darmian or Davide Santon for the rightback position? Thanks.

Never really heard of Darmian until his impressive display against England in the World Cup so I do not know a great deal about him. What I would say is since he has been chosen for the World Cup squad where Santon has not then I would go for him. I really like Santon though he is much better IRL going forward than he is defending. If Santon leaves Newcastle for a better club he may well be the better option but him leaving is just speculation at the moment.

I have been offered 24m and Sami Khedira for Toni Kroos is this a good offer for me? Madrids manager has listed Ronaldo so is it worth me proposing a deal concerning Ronaldo and Kroos instead?

What can you do with the 24m? Who is out there you can buy? Personally if the money has no worth then not worth doing the deal and I would use Kroos+ cash (or another player if you have the depth + cash) and go for Ronaldo.

Christian Eriksen or Heung Min Son? :confused:

This is actually a tough one. Eriksen was one of the few shining lights out of the new arrivals at Spurs last season for me' date=' so I would perhaps edge towards him.[/font']

4m+Mitchell Weiser and Pierre Hojbjerg for Ciro Immobile? I would be getting Immobile?

Immobile for me mate' date=' was a revelation last season for Torino. Could and should have put his face out there for joining an elitist club if Cesare Prandelli had the strength in his convictions to put him in ahead of Balotelli then Italy may have not been going home at the group stages, though this is merely speculation and my opinion.

I just don't think Hojbjerg and Weiser have the ability that Immobile has so I would snap him up mate. [/font']

Serge Aurier or Benedikt Howedes?

If Aurier ends up at Arsenal I would be inclined to choose him if he doesn't then Howedes' date=' however you can't go far wrong with either. If the former joins Arsenal then in terms of club stature in there respective leagues then Schalke and Arsenal are on a par with each other so not a huge difference between the players in terms of peak ratings due to this.[/font']

Immobile for me mate' date=' was a revelation last season for Torino. Could and should have put his face out there for joining an elitist club if Cesare Prandelli had the strength in his convictions to put him in ahead of Balotelli then Italy may have not been going home at the group stages, though this is merely speculation and my opinion.

I just don't think Hojbjerg and Weiser have the ability that Immobile has so I would snap him up mate. [/font']

In case you didnt know btw GoonieToon, Immobile has been already signed by Borussia Dortmund to replace Lewandowski in their frontline, if he has a Diego Costa-like season, well, we know what that would mean for his rating.

In case you didnt know btw GoonieToon' date=' Immobile has been already signed by Borussia Dortmund to replace Lewandowski in their frontline, if he has a Diego Costa-like season, well, we know what that would mean for his rating.[/quote']

Erm why are you quoting me? I am not GoonieToon. I assumed he would have known he has signed for Dortmund since it already states so in game! :rolleyes: Thought I would avoid stating the obvious.

4m+Mitchell Weiser and Pierre Hojbjerg for Ciro Immobile? I would be getting Immobile?

Keep your players, especially Pierre Hojbjerg. Looks like Guardiola likes him, he has played a bunch of games last season, some times as a starter and looks like a good defensive midfielder.

About Weiser, I hope he is not the next Diego Contento.

Erm why are you quoting me? I am not GoonieToon. I assumed he would have known he has signed for Dortmund since it already states so in game! :rolleyes: Thought I would avoid stating the obvious.

Haha yeah I gathered he was signed by Dortmund! But thanks anyway guys for clearing up any confusion (if there was any to begin with) I know Dortmund and Klopp have a reputation of developing players so I'm just hoping this will be the case with Immobile, because I know I'm giving two very talented youth in exchange, only difference being I'm not sure how much playing time Weiser and Hojbjerg will get at Bayern, whereas like you said Immobile will take over Lewandowski role at Dortmund, so fingers crossed!