Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gabi is great addition (i have him and will help u a lot with assists)

Also have Turan and he play better in Left Flank (higher rating overall)

Now in our question since u already have Mandzukic get Reus as partner (will provides more assist - goals & can play in more positions) .

I m trying get Reus and can't ... :(

Go on for Reus imo tottaly worth it.

Suarez also got ban for 4 months as you know !!

Above is personal opinion.

yes, i will put gabi in midfielder, but i still choose modric as my playmaker, i usually play down both flanks with ozil on the left and turan on the right(coz turan both feet, but ozil only left foot)

if i have reus or sanchez, do u think i have to play use target man?

yes' date=' i will put gabi in midfielder, but i still choose modric as my playmaker, i usually play down both flanks with ozil on the left and turan on the right(coz turan both feet, but ozil only left foot)

if i have reus or sanchez, do u think i have to play use target man?[/quote']

if i were you, i would use Mandzukic as Target man (and from my experience in SM his partner Reus or Suarez depends on what you will choose will be a goal machine from Mandzukic assists)

Reus and Suarez are two great players' date=' some prefer Reus and others Suarez.....you have the avatar and signature with Reus, certainly you will like it, so for me, take him :D[/quote']
if i were you' date=' i would use Mandzukic as Target man (and from my experience in SM his partner Reus or Suarez depends on what you will choose will be a goal machine from Mandzukic assists)[/quote']

yes, reus is my favourite player, i was wrong all the time, i thought target man will become the goal machine, i never thought they will assist to second striker(reus/suarez),

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

after bitting accident in world cup' date=' for some reason my friend lost his feeling against luis suarez, and finally he give me 2 choice :

1. sanchez+pirlo to get reus, finally i convice him, fiuhh

2. sanchez+pirlo to get suarez, this one makes me doubt

what should i choose?[/quote']

I prefer Reus ;)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey bros' date=' need more options to choose , for a long term

i own Ñíguez SAÚL should i accept the deal to swap him for

Kyriakos PAPADOPOULOS ??

i reject an offer for 10.000.000 cash already and the other manager now offer me the deal above.

thoughts ?

Keep Saul

Guys I got Ter-Stegen as my 1st choice GK. Now I gonna buy my sub GK. Jack Butland' date=' Jan Oblak, Nicola Leali, Stefanos Kapino, Simone Scuffet are my choices. Can someone pls rank them out? Thanks :)[/quote']

Scuffet

Oblak

Leali

Butland

Kapino

Who is the best (on SM terms) between Benzema and Falcao? Explain why please. :)

Id take Benzema... I just dont fancy Falcao at Monaco. If it were real life it take Falcao but on SM i prefer Benzema.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Wayne Rooney is free for a offer of 25m should I sign him or go for this list of players' date=' it is the list of Wayne.

Nick Powell

Todd Kane

Yaya Sanogo

Serge Gnabry

Leon Goretzka

Kurt Zouma

Max Meyer

Adnan Januzaj

(the list will cost me 30m)

So what should I do on paper Rooney hands down beats them but what is the prospect of any of them being a 90+ with in the next season.[/quote']

I think that there will be many of these players reaching a high-80s (88-89), but I doubt any of them will become 90's in the next season; however, the players near the bottom of the list have 93 potential.

Short-term: Rooney

Long-term: the youngsters

Wayne Rooney is free for a offer of 25m should I sign him or go for this list of players' date=' it is the list of Wayne.

Nick Powell

Todd Kane

Yaya Sanogo

Serge Gnabry

Leon Goretzka

Kurt Zouma

Max Meyer

Adnan Januzaj

So what should I do on paper Rooney hands down beats them but what is the prospect of any of them being a 90+ with in the next season.[/quote']

go for the list. Rooney has a poor resale value, januzaj alone is huge.

Darmian + Ganso or Lovren?

Lovren. Good player and will probably leave Southampton too.

My Ramires and Michu for Benzema?

or

My Lukaku and Michu for Benzema?

Depends on the sort of cover you have.Probably the first deal though.

Lukaku is a talented and young lad and he should have another good season at Everton.

Nick Powell

Todd Kane

Yaya Sanogo

Serge Gnabry

Leon Goretzka

Kurt Zouma

Max Meyer

Adnan Januzaj

Easy choice for me, take the list of youngsters. There are some cracking players on that list.

Goretzka stands out by a mile, he is very talented and could rise fast this coming season.

Darmian + Ganso or Lovren?

The Duo' date=' for me.

hello, bryan cristante or marian sarr in long therms view?? thnks

Marian Sarr.

Diego Lopez or Ospina and Radu?

If i change Radu i have zhirkov

Diego Lopez' date=' personally.

Gabi or Fer + Sule?

The Duo, imo.

Samuel ETO'O or Demba BA

Demba Ba.