lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am looking to sign Gareth Bale but that would mean missing out on James Rodriguez who has stolen the show at the WC :eek:

Anyone think Bale is worth signing at the expense of missing out on James Rodriguez ?

:o

I am looking to sign Gareth Bale but that would mean missing out on James Rodriguez who has stolen the show at the WC :eek:

Anyone think Bale is worth signing at the expense of missing out on James Rodriguez ?

James Rodriguez is at least 2 or 3 years from even being a 94, Bale could be 95/96 by then. We're talking at least 4 years before James Rodriguez is the same rating as Bale, let alone higher rated.

Mario Gotze or Luka Modric

Mario Gotze , purely for the long term.

I am of the belief that Mario Gotze has to potential of a 95 rated player , and will be the poster boy of German football for the foreseeable future.

Modric is more or less at his peak , and although he is fantastic, I don't think he reach 95 anytime soon.

Gotze is one of those rare talents in the bracket of

Neymar/Gotze/Pogba

These are stars with untapped potential and they could possibly go on to attain 95+

Must signings for any manager on this game.

James Rodriguez is at least 2 or 3 years from even being a 94' date=' Bale could be 95/96 by then. We're talking at least 4 years before James Rodriguez is the same rating as Bale, let alone higher rated.[/quote']

Going to still go for Bale

But boy, missing out on James Rodriguez particularly after this WC makes it a little difficult to swallow :o

I would be made up if Bale went on to attain a 95/96 at some point in the future, fingers crossed it happens. ;)

Going to still go for Bale

But boy' date=' missing out on James Rodriguez particularly after this WC makes it a little difficult to swallow :o

I would be made up if Bale went on to attain a 95/96 at some point in the future, fingers crossed it happens. ;)[/quote']

If he plays like he did this season, he could be 95 by the end of next. You might still have the chance to sign J-Rod while he's 91/92, but getting a 94 player with potential for 95/96 is always gotta be priority.

Thanks for the advice on Gotze by the way.

I don't think James is worth missing out on.

Bale might be a 95, max 96, but he'll never be higher.

James could be more, and sooner than people think.

Bale might be a 95' date=' max 96, but he'll never be higher.

James could be more, and sooner than people think.[/quote']

Oh please, Rodriguez is at least 3-4 years away from being a higher rating than Bale. The opportunity to sign a 94 rated player who has the potential to rise and most likely will is not to be missed out, J-Rod can still be signed at 92.

Bale might be a 95' date=' max 96, but he'll never be higher.

James could be more, and sooner than people think.[/quote']

Doesn't make things any easier :o

I cant afford to sign both as I find wont be able to afford both of their wages demands. Its either Bale or James. If there is any consolation, its that I have Mario Gotze, Alexis Sanchez, Shaqiri , Bale (Potentially).

I am currently managing Charlton Athletic and I have successfully managed to keep my wage million below 950,000 per week. I am keen on keeping under that budget and thus be able to turn a profit while competing at the top of the league.

James is a top talent no doubt. And you pointed that out before the WC.

SHOULD I SWAP MY James RODRÍGUEZ FOR 7M Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG and Alarcón ISCO

Keep James for the time being. Clearly a special player and I am sure you can easily get a lot more for him once he rises to 92 after his phenomenal performances at the World Cup.

Aubameyang, although has the potential to be a key player at Dortumund, has lacked consistency in terms of output, which has cost him his +1 during the prevoius Bundesliga review. It is likley he wont play the CF role either at BVB after the summer signings of Ramos and Immobile.

Isco although he has phenonomal talent, has stalled slightly at Real Madrid. He hasnt really defined a particular role for himself in the Real Madrid first team, and has featured the majority from the bench.

I would keep James for the time being. Will certainly reach 92-93 within the next 18 months and with a move to a bigger club can potentially go even higher.

Isco and Aubaymeng both have potential but how they careers will pan out is far from clear at the moment.

Stick with James.

Oh please' date=' Rodriguez is at least 3-4 years away from being a higher rating than Bale. The opportunity to sign a 94 rated player who has the potential to rise and most likely will is not to be missed out, J-Rod can still be signed at 92.[/quote']

Well said mate, get Bale for sure!

keep james for the time being. Clearly a special player and i am sure you can easily get a lot more for him once he rises to 92 after his phenomenal performances at the world cup.

Aubameyang' date=' although has the potential to be a key player at dortumund, has lacked consistency in terms of output, which has cost him his +1 during the prevoius bundesliga review. It is likley he wont play the cf role either at bvb after the summer signings of ramos and immobile.

Isco although he has phenonomal talent, has stalled slightly at real madrid. He hasnt really defined a particular role for himself in the real madrid first team, and has featured the majority from the bench.

I would keep james for the time being. Will certainly reach 92-93 within the next 18 months and with a move to a bigger club can potentially go even higher.

Isco and aubaymeng both have potential but how they careers will pan out is far from clear at the moment.

Stick with james.[/quote']

thanks you. Really appreciate it.

As long as i want to give away my Diego Costa , which one will be good replacement (i need a good ST (SM Terms) since diego can't handle it .

My options are :

Benzema

Falcao

Aguero

Ballotelli

Higuain

any ideas since cant swap diego for reus :(

As long as i want to give away my Diego Costa ' date=' which one will be good replacement (i need a good ST (SM Terms) since diego can't handle it .

My options are :

Benzema

Falcao

Aguero

Ballotelli

Higuain

any ideas since cant swap diego for reus :([/quote']

All similar ages apart from Balotelli, who shouldnt even be an option amongst the others, because theyre all superior to him. You should o for Aguero, he is the stand out player there for me. Wouldve been Benzema but I cant see him regaining a 94 rating if Im being honest.

As long as i want to give away my Diego Costa ' date=' which one will be good replacement (i need a good ST (SM Terms) since diego can't handle it .

My options are :

Benzema

Falcao

Aguero

Ballotelli

Higuain

any ideas since cant swap diego for reus :([/quote']

Falcao or Aguero.

Can you give me some names of central mids or def mids who are cheap (rated above 85, under 6m) and talented and going to rise fast?

Thanks a lot!

Keep James for the time being. Clearly a special player and I am sure you can easily get a lot more for him once he rises to 92 after his phenomenal performances at the World Cup.

Aubameyang' date=' although has the potential to be a key player at Dortumund, has lacked consistency in terms of output, which has cost him his +1 during the prevoius Bundesliga review. It is likley he wont play the CF role either at BVB after the summer signings of Ramos and Immobile.

Isco although he has phenonomal talent, has stalled slightly at Real Madrid. He hasnt really defined a particular role for himself in the Real Madrid first team, and has featured the majority from the bench.

I would keep James for the time being. Will certainly reach 92-93 within the next 18 months and with a move to a bigger club can potentially go even higher.

Isco and Aubaymeng both have potential but how they careers will pan out is far from clear at the moment.

Stick with James.[/quote']

is there any evaluation in the beginning of the season? in august-sept maybe?

i think if james keeps his performance and if they kick brazil out from world cup, he deserve to rise to 92,

absolutely outstanding, i wonder if colombia still have falcao in the front right now.