• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Been offered a straight swap deal, their Marcus Berg for my Bafetimbi Gomis. I know they're both great young forwards but is either one of them likely to rise more than the other or are they both likely to stay around the same as each other?

Cheers.

Been offered a straight swap deal' date=' their Marcus Berg for my Bafetimbi Gomis. I know they're both great young forwards but is either one of them likely to rise more than the other or are they both likely to stay around the same as each other?

Cheers.[/quote']

Berg hasn't had the greatest start at Hamburg, so a rise looks unlikely at the moment (although he did score twice last night). Gomis has played most games for Lyon and has scored a few goals, so he has a good chance of a rise, and you should hang on to him for now.

With regard to their potential, I can't speak about Gomis as I haven't seen enough of him, but I think Berg is 91+ material.

Out of these players, who would be the best to buy, both for rating changes that may happen soon and long term prospects

Perotti (86, Sevilla)

Elia (87, Hamburg)

Pjanic (87, Lyon)

Willian (88, Shaktar)

Or any other 85-88 rated WING or AM...??????????

*Note -Pablo Hernandez and Jotevic are bought!

Out of these players' date=' who would be the best to buy, both for rating changes that may happen soon and long term prospects

Perotti (86, Sevilla)

Elia (87, Hamburg)

Pjanic (87, Lyon)

Willian (88, Shaktar)

*Note -Pablo Hernandez and Jotevic are bought![/quote']

I would say Elia is the best buy, followed by Perotti, Pjanic and Willian.

Other WING or AM you should look at are Javier Pastore, Ismael Aissati, Daniel Sturridge, Carlos Vela and Diego Biseswar.

Out of these players' date=' who would be the best to buy, both for rating changes that may happen soon and long term prospects

Perotti (86, Sevilla) - 88/87

Elia (87, Hamburg) - 88/89

Pjanic (87, Lyon) - 88

Willian (88, Shaktar) - not sure about him.

*Note -Pablo Hernandez and Jotevic are bought![/quote']

try bastos who plays for lyon, he has a high chance of 91. He is my favourite personally.

cheers

try bastos who plays for lyon' date=' he has a high chance of 91. He is my favourite personally.

cheers[/quote']

Just checked him out, looks quality

Any chance of a call up to Brazil set up?

Dean, Elia is shading it for me also at the min but as you pointing out, Pastore is worth a buy

Just checked him out' date=' looks quality

Any chance of a call up to Brazil set up?

Dean, Elia is shading it for me also at the min but as you pointing out, Pastore is worth a buy[/quote']

Dunga can't ignore him for long when he keeps on playing the way he has for Lyon. ;) Him being at Lille was the problem earlier, but now that he's showing he can cut it at a bigger club, ...

Pastore is a good player, yes, but he's recently been dropped to the bench, and Palermo aren't doing so well. But Miralem Pjanic is getting plenty of game time for Lyon, who are doing very well this season, both domestically and in Europe.

Dunga can't ignore him for long when he keeps on playing the way he has for Lyon. ;) Him being at Lille was the problem earlier' date=' but now that he's showing he can cut it at a bigger club, ...

Pastore is a good player, yes, but he's recently been dropped to the bench, and Palermo aren't doing so well. But Miralem Pjanic is getting plenty of game time for Lyon, who are doing very well this season, both domestically and in Europe.[/quote']

even diego isn't called up by dunga :rolleyes:

Thats another thing, Elia has a real chance at International level, they are flying and he is in the squad. Albeit behind the likes of Robben which isnt anything to be ashamed of

This video swayed it for me, Elia..his final ball is good, despite the pace he is traveling.

Keirrison + Aaron Ramsey + £5mill for Yuri Zhirkov?

I'm not sure' date=' but I think its a good deal. I have Zhirkov.[/quote']

Im not expert, but id accept it

Kerrison is with Barca, thats the bottom line, Ramsey is due a small increa and you get 5 mil, for a good player, but he may not play much with Chelsea

Im not expert' date=' but id accept it

Kerrison is with Barca, thats the bottom line, Ramsey is due a small increa and you get 5 mil, for a good player, but he may not play much with Chelsea[/quote']

He hasnt played much for Chelsea and it seems he is more like a 2nd choice left back and left winger,its early in the season..Kerrison so far has been a monumental flop for Benfica and wont rise i'd say he could drop 1 to 86... Its a dicey deal,Ramsey is a great talent and in a year could be a 1st team regular but if ur setup is not active i'd say do the deal...

Keirrison + Aaron Ramsey + £5mill for Yuri Zhirkov?

I'm not sure' date=' but I think its a good deal. I have Zhirkov.[/quote']

No. Keirrison is only 4th-choice at Benfica, and I heard he was playing very poorly. As for him being a Barca player, so are Caceres (signed for 16.5m euros) & Henrique (8m)...

Yeah, I didn't think his stats looked very good but people have still been putting him down for a +1 rise so I thought I was missing something. :S

Thanks for the advice. :)

What if I countered for Walcott instead of Keirrison? Might not be accepted but would it be worth it on my part? This is a GC btw and money isn't very important.

I could also counter for Kiessling and Vidal/Renato Augusto from another offer. Would that be better than Walcott and Ramsey?

Yeah' date=' I didn't think his stats looked very good but people have still been putting him down for a +1 rise so I thought I was missing something. :S

Thanks for the advice. :)

What if I countered for Walcott instead of Keirrison? Might not be accepted but would it be worth it on my part? This is a GC btw and money isn't very important.[/quote']

If its a GC ask for Walcott all the way...

patrice evra for scherer maxwell and rafael marquez?

good deal or not

my back four would be sergio ramos at rb

marquez and rio ferdinand at cb

maxwell at lb

marquez should drop so its not favourable for you

plus evra is one of best LB in the world NT for france could get a +1