Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Just sold Balotelli for £3m + Garay...

Good or bad deal considering Garay's move to Zenit?

The other guy definately got the better deal.

Unless Garay starts for you and Balotelli didnt, then its pretty bad. Garay wont rise, Balotelli always has the potential to rise if he gets is head in the game, and lots of talk he will be at Arsenal next season, which gives him more chance of rising than at AC Milan.

Either way should of atleast got more money due to the age difference.

Piszchek or Cuadrado?(both will play RB)

Bender(Sven) or Rakitic?

Mkhintaryan or James Rodriguez?

Blaszchykovsky or Turan?

I have Dortmund players and this is possible transfer for me.

I think all is good!

I would do all 4 deals. :)

1. Want to sell Miranda trying approach Koscielny for exchange and Arsenal manager offer me Mertesacker for my Miranda instead of the french. is worthing to accept it ? (i have Alderweireld - Garay - Miranda- Badstuber - Khacheridi - fernandez M. as starters in my defence)

2. Glen Johnson for my Turan ?

[thinking this since Dl's with high rating are rare, and i have back up for Turan (Draxler - Vela- Gaitan -Dzagoev - Ribeiro) - my current DL are Badstuber (want move him as CB) and Castan (will join soon in the new transfer window) also have a bid on Blind / Erkin Caner / Digne as well for the forthcoming transfer window)]

Thoughts ?? Turan will got 92 or not ?

Please rank: Costa' date=' Aguero, De Maria. Thanks! :)[/quote']

Di Maria

Aguero

Costa

Not much to separate Di Maria and Aguero, but I feel Di Maria's versatility and consistency just edges it for me. A 94 rated CM makes him a really special commodity to have on SM.

Aguero is fantastic, but slightly injury prone unfortunatly. A solid 94 for years to come.

Costa is a gamble from my perspective and he hasn't really shown any long term consistency to give a fair view on how he might perform at Chelsea.

1. Want to sell Miranda trying approach Koscielny for exchange and Arsenal manager offer me Mertesacker for my Miranda instead of the french. is worthing to accept it ? (i have Alderweireld - Garay - Miranda- Badstuber - Khacheridi - fernandez M. as starters in my defence)

2. Glen Johnson for my Turan ?

[thinking this since Dl's with high rating are rare' date= and i have back up for Turan (Draxler - Vela- Gaitan -Dzagoev - Ribeiro) - my current DL are Badstuber (want move him as CB) and Castan (will join soon in the new transfer window) also have a bid on Blind / Erkin Caner / Digne as well for the forthcoming transfer window)]

Thoughts ?? Turan will got 92 or not ?

1. Miranda & Mertesacker are pretty even all things considered just pick your personal favourite or maybe keep Miranda incase of Barce move? :confused:

2. Would keep Turan as Johnson has been bad for over a year now & has to be a position Rodgers with 80m will upgrade. Turan could very easily reach 92.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hello, I received a 5 milion plus Tony WATT offer Massimo Bruno.

Bruno has now moved to salzburg wich I don't think will help him to rise , and Watt seem to be a good prospect, the gw is quite competitive, so the moneys are always usefull but is more important to focus on players,,, what would u do?? thanks)))

Sakho, Inigo or Aurier?

Please help me guys I want to sign a back-up centre back and ive narrowed it down to these young guns

Which one is most likely to develop the best?

I can easily bring in sakho, however only if he is to rise to 91 soon

Aurier is my next option as he looks like a really solid complete defender!

What you guys think?

Aguero - Top striker

Costa - Majorly overrated for 1 good season.

Di Maria - Too many injuries

Reasoned my ranking to let you know why I chose what I chose. :)

Your mad

Di Maria is solely responsbile for most of the good things that have happened at both Real and Srgentina this season. Hes so underrated. A great player to have

Costa I agree is very overrated

My list would go

Di Maria

Aguero

Costa

1. Miranda & Mertesacker are pretty even all things considered just pick your personal favourite or maybe keep Miranda incase of Barce move? :confused:

2. Would keep Turan as Johnson has been bad for over a year now & has to be a position Rodgers with 80m will upgrade. Turan could very easily reach 92.

oh we have rumors that Miranda will join Barca? :D

Thanks for the reply. thumbs up !!