lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

okay' date='these one are tough...

koke or james rodriguez?

varane or nastasic?

draxler or lukaku?

turan or matuidi?

positions doesnt matter...[/quote']

KOKE all the way (SM terms, i have both of 'em in one team)

Varane prefer due to his age / club

Draxler more versatility

if u looking for attacking position Turan otherwise Matuidi , personally will go with the Turan since i m Atleti fan.

bump ....................

If you don't know the answer to that then you shouldn't be playing SM. :rolleyes:

koke or james rodriguez?

varane or nastasic?

draxler or lukaku?

turan or matuidi?

I would go Koke only just.

Nastasic over Varane, Lukaku over Draxler and Turan over Matuidi.

koke or [b']James Rodriguez[/b]?

Varane or nastasic?

Draxler or lukaku?

Turan or matuidi?

positions doesnt matter...

The bolded ones for me mate but not a lot to choose between Turan and Matuidi or Koke and Rodriguez, I went for personal preference.

bump ....................

Since Tony is clearly unable to answer your post without a smart arse comment I will try to Zlook.

If you are going for a Forward then Aguero is a better choice than Costa and if you want a midfielder then Di Maria is the better choice. If position is of no preference then I would go Aguero (only just) followed by Di Maria with Costa third.

If you don't know the answer to that then you shouldn't be playing SM. :rolleyes:

How is that helpful? you clearly have issues with Zlook' date=' he wanted help with deals by listing players in order of preference and you fail to even do that.

Now I know you are no doubt bitter from losing your mod privileges, beggars belief how you ever got them in the first place but he wanted help so either give him the help he wanted or just take your carcass elsewhere. Comprende? [/font']

The bolded ones for me mate but not a lot to choose between Turan and Matuidi or Koke and Rodriguez' date=' I went for personal preference. [/font']

Since Tony is clearly unable to answer your post without a smart arse comment I will try to Zlook.

If you are going for a Forward then Aguero is a better choice than Costa and if you want a midfielder then Di Maria is the better choice. If position is of no preference then I would go Aguero (only just) followed by Di Maria with Costa third.

How is that helpful? you clearly have issues with Zlook, he wanted help with deals by listing players in order of preference and you fail to even do that.

Now I know you are no doubt bitter from losing your mod privileges, beggars belief how you ever got them in the first place but he wanted help so either give him the help he wanted or just take your carcass elsewhere. Comprende?

thanks Matt, just making sure i did the right deal :)

Hello' date='

I have 10m and I have to decide who to buy, Eduardo Vargas, Ivan Perisic, Kalidou Koulibaly or Matteo Darmian?

Can you tell me the best choice, I am interested how much will they rise, position does not matter.[/quote']

I would go either Vargas or Darmian, I am a big fan of Perisic but haven't seen much of him.

As for there ratings anything can happen as far as SM goes.

I would go either Vargas or Darmian' date=' I am a big fan of Perisic but haven't seen much of him.

As for there ratings anything can happen as far as SM goes.[/color']

Well, Perisic was very good at World Cup, he might hit 90 at Wolsburg.

I made offer for Vargas, he will stay in Napoli, who knows, if he can repeat his WC performance...

I beleive Darmian will rise.

But, does anyone know something about Koulibaly? He joined Napoli. Some people say that he is a beast in defence.

isco or pogba?

Pogba' date=' he has looked the part in the world cup.:)

Been offered Carlos Bacca & 10m for my Jackson Martinez.

The cash would be helpful but could do without. Thanks.

I would possibly consider the money and Bacca if you could use that for another good signing. Up to you:D

Please rank: Costa' date=' Aguero, De Maria. Thanks! :)[/quote']

Aguero, Di Maria, Costa.

Di Maria got poteintial to pass Aguero soon though as Aguero been unfourtunate with injuries. Costa good player but not on their level:)

1. Want to sell Miranda trying approach Koscielny for exchange and Arsenal manager offer me Mertesacker for my Miranda instead of the french. is worthing to accept it ? (i have Alderweireld - Garay - Miranda- Badstuber - Khacheridi - fernandez M. as starters in my defence)

2. Glen Johnson for my Turan ?

[thinking this since Dl's with high rating are rare' date= and i have back up for Turan (Draxler - Vela- Gaitan -Dzagoev - Ribeiro) - my current DL are Badstuber (want move him as CB) and Castan (will join soon in the new transfer window) also have a bid on Blind / Erkin Caner / Digne as well for the forthcoming transfer window)]

Thoughts ?? Turan will got 92 or not ?

Id prefer to keep Miranda think he is a slightly better player and may move increasing his chances of rising possibly. :)

Piszchek or Cuadrado?(both will play RB)

Bender(Sven) or Rakitic?

Mkhintaryan or James Rodriguez?

Blaszchykovsky or Turan?

I have Dortmund players and this is possible transfer for me.

I think all is good!

Id do all 4 deals. Cuadrado looks the part. Rakatic just moved to Barca and carried Sevilla to europa league winners. James is a great talent and Turan might rise Blaszchkosky been injured alot.:D

20 + Lukaku (Mine) for Lewandowski ?

Does anyone think Lukaku can ever reach Lewandowski's rating in the future ?

Id be tempted to keep Lukaku as I think he can rise alot if he gets the right move. Might develop very quickly to be world class. Just my opinon though:)

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

At this moment, I have 3M. I have received two offers for Xavi Hernández. One of 24M and the other one of Khedira + 15M.

My players in that position are:

BUSQUETS, SONG, VIDAL, XAVI, KOKE, INIESTA. With STERLING on loan and AFELLAY on sale.

If I do the first one (24M), I would have 27M, and I could buy PJANIC (15,2M) or DE BRUYNE (14,5M). I also could buy some young player, like LOVREN (Afellay + 8M).

My players would be: BUSQUETS, SONG, VIDAL, KOKE, INIESTA, (PJANIC O DE BRUYNE). (And LOVREN)

If I do the second one (15M + Khedira), I would have 18M, and I could buy PJANIC (15,2M) or DE BRUYNE (14,5M). My players would be: BUSQUETS, SONG, KHEDIRA, VIDAL, KOKE, INIESTA, (PJANIC O DE BRUYNE).

Then, I guess I would be able to sell Song for 10M, with that money I could do Afellay + 8 for Lovren; and my players would be: BUSQUETS, KHEDIRA, VIDAL, KOKE, INIESTA, (PJANIC O DE BRUYNE). (And LOVREN)

So, we have to decide between 24M and keep Song or 25M* and swap Khedira for Song.

*We have the risk of not being able to sell Song for 10 M.

In addition, I have to mention the team that offers 24M is not fighting with me for the league, and the team that offers 15M + Khederia is Real Madrid, and is only 4 points below me...

What do you think?

Thank you very much

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

At this moment' date=' I have 3M. I have received two offers for Xavi Hernández. One of 24M and the other one of Khedira + 15M.

My players in that position are:

BUSQUETS, SONG, VIDAL, XAVI, KOKE, INIESTA. With STERLING on loan and AFELLAY on sale.

If I do the first one (24M), I would have 27M, and I could buy PJANIC (15,2M) or DE BRUYNE (14,5M). I also could buy some young player, like LOVREN (Afellay + 8M).

My players would be: BUSQUETS, SONG, VIDAL, KOKE, INIESTA, (PJANIC O DE BRUYNE). (And LOVREN)

If I do the second one (15M + Khedira), I would have 18M, and I could buy PJANIC (15,2M) or DE BRUYNE (14,5M). My players would be: BUSQUETS, SONG, KHEDIRA, VIDAL, KOKE, INIESTA, (PJANIC O DE BRUYNE).

Then, I guess I would be able to sell Song for 10M, with that money I could do Afellay + 8 for Lovren; and my players would be: BUSQUETS, KHEDIRA, VIDAL, KOKE, INIESTA, (PJANIC O DE BRUYNE). (And LOVREN)

So, we have to decide between 24M and keep Song or 25M* and swap Khedira for Song.

*We have the risk of not being able to sell Song for 10 M.

In addition, I have to mention the team that offers 24M is not fighting with me for the league, and the team that offers 15M + Khederia is Real Madrid, and is only 4 points below me...

What do you think?

Thank you very much[/quote']

I would simply keep Xavi :P

Depay and Matuidi or Mata ?

also may I re-ask this : Luiz or Khedira ?

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

any one????

hello' date=' I received a 5 milion plus Tony WATT offer Massimo Bruno.

Bruno has now moved to salzburg wich I don't think will help him to rise , and Watt seem to be a good prospect, the gw is quite competitive, so the moneys are always usefull but is more important to focus on players,,, what would u do?? thanks)))[/quote']

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Stones and Michu for Jackson Martinez

Stones and Michu for Coleman

Either deal worth doing? I have Stones and Michu

Keep Stones and Michu

Rooney or Barkely+Sterling?

I have Messi' date='Costa,Aguero,Jese in FW[/quote']

Barkley + Sterling

Djuricic + Seferovic or M.Suarez (Atletico de Madrid) ?

:P

Suarez for me

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm trying to buy Ibrahimovic.

These are the alternative requests of the other manager to sell me Ibra.

-Tevez + Verratti + 3ml

-Tevez + Lukaku + 5ml

-Tevez + Digne + 8ml

-Tevez + Januzaj or Meyer + 10ml

-Tevez + Fischer or Goretzka + 12m

Which deal should I accept? (or should I keep my players and not buy Ibra at all)?

I would go either Vargas or Darmian' date=' [b']I am a big fan of Perisic but haven't seen much of him.[/b]

As for there ratings anything can happen as far as SM goes.

woodenplank.jpg

Poor Post Plank alert again with the bolded part. That is like saying the best sex session I have had was with Beyonce however that sex session involves a multitude of her videos, pictures a rubber glove and some lube.

Basically meaning I have seen a bit of Beyonce but not enough to assess how good she is in bed. Though my somewhat condescending analogy will be wasted on you.

woodenplank.jpg

Poor Post Plank alert again with the bolded part. That is like saying the best sex session I have had was with Beyonce however that sex session involves a multitude of her videos' date=' pictures a rubber glove and some lube. [/b']

Basically meaning I have seen a bit of Beyonce but not enough to assess how good she is in bed. Though my somewhat condescending analogy will be wasted on you.

Spare us the details Matt. :P

Rooney or Barkely+Sterling?

I have Messi' date='Costa,Aguero,Jese in FW[/quote']

The Duo.

koke or james rodriguez?

varane or nastasic?

draxler or lukaku?

turan or matuidi?

Rodriguez

Varane

Draxler

Matuidi

I need some cash.

One manager has offered me 15million for Marcelo

+ 2 of these following players:

Fabio Coentrao

Ganso

Illaramendi

Kieran Gibbs

Should I take any of these players + the 15m and if yes' date='

which 2 players? :P[/quote']

If you really need the cash, take Ilaramendi and Ganso, providing you have cover for Marcelo.