Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

[hello' date= what about:

insigne and Balotelli for Di Maria?[/quote]

Di Maria

Adriano Correia + Aubameyang OR Azpilicueta?

the duo for me

Vincent KOMPANY or £32mil + Bonfim DANTE

Kompany ;)

Smalling and Jay Rodriguez or Stones and Michu?
Eysseric + Bittencourt or Chadli?

the duo

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

any chance of a rise of mamahdou sakho to 91? Hes wort 10 million at an unmanaged club. Should I pick himip? Or should i go for Luiz Gustavo for my CB

In the short term no.

He was injured for half the league season, but looked good at the World Cup. 90 is pretty good for him at the moment. Should Liverpools defensive record improve theres always a chance of a rise, but there earliest to tell is around October time and thats only if he does well and Liverpool are in the top 2.

I think hes worth the gamble as hes shown hes a good defender for France, just needs to convert it into the Premier League

hello I have both Robben and YAYA Toure,

I might think to sell them considering the age, but whyle I imagine Toure has reached his max (95), I'm wondering if wating for robben who imo might rise, do u agree with me? should I wate more? thanks!

I have to choose two of them: Lambert or Finnbogason or Hunt? Thank you very much :)

just know finnbogasson, I used to have hi , and sld for a decent offer.. he scores alot and may rise if he changes team, but for what I heard he is not such a talent and gets advantage from the big work ZIYECH, and sepecially BASACIKOGLU does behind him... hope this can somehow help, ciao!

Is Phillip Lahm worth buying or will he drop soon?

Still the best full-back in the world, when he plays there, and obviously still on top of his game as a DM under Guardiola - one of the few who has adapted very, very well. He isn't going to drop soon in my opinion.

piszczek or rafael + money?

Pisczeck for me:)

Pique or David Luiz + Alderweireld + Alberto Masi?

The trio the better option :D

Swap pjanic for isco or Vela? Need a right wing n I don't know if Vela is good enough?

Isco is better then Vela for me. Take Isco:)

Is Phillip Lahm worth buying or will he drop soon?

Definetly buy Lahm he is still a great player:)

A manager offer me Alexis Sanchez for my Julian Draxler .

Should i accept it ? Which one is better ?

Alexis should be 93 ' date=' Draxler have potential to be 93-94 this season .. hard to choose .[/quote']

Swap him if you have better Centre midfielders then you do wide midfielders, othersie not much difference for me at all:D

What is the best deal

kroos

Wilshere + Meyer

Wilshere + Markovic

Kroos

Wilshere with Markovic

Wilshere with Meyer IMO :)

Swap pjanic for isco or Vela? Need a right wing n I don't know if Vela is good enough?

Vela imo, he is great at wings (score assist a lot) he is great also in fw position and can give u extra options. playing as AM also with good results.

i test him in all positions. so Vela for me . Totally worth him.