lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yeah' date=' sell Firmino and buy Neymar. As good as Firmino is, Neymar's just a different class.[/quote']

yeah but my main query is comparing Firmino and Griezmann. I dont know what to do because Griezmann seems to be rated much more highly but from what ive seen Firmino is much better technically than Griezmann. What to do lol?

yeah but my main query is comparing Firmino and Griezmann. I dont know what to do because Griezmann seems to be rated much more highly but from what ive seen Firmino is much better technically than Griezmann. What to do lol?

What to do!? Sell Firmino, buy Neymar. Simple as.. ;)

Calhanoglu + Adam Maher or Pjanic ?

Gabbiadini or Carlos Mane ?

Ill only answer about the first deal since Im 100% sure.

Get Hakan and Maher

Maher is a quality prospect who could easily reach Pjanic level in 1-2 years if he moves to Italy, Spain, England or Germany

Calhanoglu was one of the top scorers in his first seasons at Bundesliga level and scored many screamers, was one of the top scorers! He just signed for Leverkusen. So he will be in a team competing for the top 3 and will get plenty CL experience. Hes been given the no.10 which shows the manager has high hopes for him!

Get them

Krul + 7M or Muslera

Igor Akinfeev or Muslera

¿?

:confused:

Im gonna go with Muslera in deal one and im 50/50 on number 2 but id edge towards Akinfeev' date=' despite his horror WC.

To buy Neymar, I have to sell either Griezmann or Firmino. Personally Firmino is a much better player. He looks technically miles ahead of Griez. Also has more skills. But what do you guys think I should do?

In RL its hard to split them but on SM id be taking Griezmann and selling Firminho for Neymar as others have said.

lewandowski + baines or lahm?

costa or alaba?

Lahm

Costa

Im still in doubt' date='

Javi Martinez or Thiago Alcantara? Reason?[/quote']

Martinez, i think he is a better overall player, and although older he is also more versatile.

Depends on if Pjanic starts. Long term Calhanoglu is one of my favourite youngsters and Maher is decent so Longterm strat the youngsters. Next 2 years or so Pjanic

Will Witsel stay on 91.Is he good signing?

Is better to take McCarthy or Wijnaldum

Witsel should hold 91. Id get Mccarthy if you can he should easily get 90.

I play 4-2-3-1 with 2 DM!I need a suggestion about players in DM

My Current DM is Schneiderlain-Xhaka(Klassen on bench).

I need another one.This is full and competitive game world.

This is external players(money is not problem):

Witsel

Siem De Jong

McCarthy

Defour

De Guzman

Wijnaldum

Bradley

Ganso

Poli

Sissoko

Dzemaili

Fer

I want buy one from this list.Witsel looks best but he play in Zenit and can not get 92+.

Witsel

Siem De Jong

McCarthy

Defour

De Guzman

Wijnaldum

Bradley

Ganso

Poli

Sissoko

Dzemaili

Fer

I want buy one from this list.Witsel looks best but he play in Zenit and can not get 92+.

To be honest, I doubt that any of the players listed will reach a rating of 92 or higher.

Witsel, I agree, is probably the best option. I don't really think he will drop or rise and he will be an improvement from the current midfielders you have.

Dzemaili is a solid 89 and I think that he will have to perform exceptionally to reach a 90.

If Fer stays at Norwich, a drop is more likely than a rise due to their relegation from the Premier League.

Sissoko is also a solid 89, and I think he could reach 90, if Liverpool's interest leads them to buying him, and he gets regular playing team there.

Wijnaldum has been developing for a while, and he has got his chance with the Dutch at the World Cup, he could rise to 90 if teams in the bigger leagues in England, Germany, Spain sign and play him and I think he should be given this chance.

Bradley is in the MLS. No chance of rising unless he keeps a clean sheet, scores a goal, and an assist every game.

I don't think Siem de Jong can rise at Newcastle unless he can do what Bony did at Swansea.

Ganso is the past. I don't see him rising in the Brazilian league and I don't think he will go over to Europe, and if he does it will not be a team that plays European football. Potential wasted.

So really, Witsel is your best option as of now.

Thiago Alcantara+6 or Griezmann?

Thiago with the money for partly that reason as I feel they are similarly high quality players. Not much in it apart from the extra funds:)

De Bruyne+Arnold or Griezmann?

The duo in my opinon :D

hugo llloris or keylor navas + jan oblak' date='

i have diego lopez in my squad.

will lopez have a chance to rise?[/quote']

If you are keeping Lopez id keep Llloris although Navas is an excellent keeper, dont know much about Oblak :)

Witsel

Siem De Jong

McCarthy

Defour

De Guzman

Wijnaldum

Bradley

Ganso

Poli

Sissoko

Dzemaili

Fer

Definetly Witsel out of that lot' date=' next best in my view is McCarthy who I really rate and will continue to improve under Martinez. If Everton continue to improve he could shoot up:)

Subotic or Benatia?

Benatia maybe moving clubs and has had an excellent season :)

Pjanic (superb player)

and Mane :D

Im still in doubt' date='

Javi Martinez or Thiago Alcantara? Reason?[/quote']

I prefer Martinez, Thiago not quite there yet where as Martinez is a complete player and very versatile, I really rate him :)

Right everyone there is a potential big transfer and I need some strong advise in regards to it.

Swap my Angel Di Maria (94) for Toni Kroos (93)

Who is the potentially better player to have on SM ?

Cheers

Right everyone there is a potential big transfer and I need some strong advise in regards to it.

Cheers

Probably Di Maria as he can play central and wide, whilst Kroos is just central. I see both maxing at 94

okay' date=' forget keylor navas

my friend offer me szczesny + 7m for getting my hugo lloris,

basically with that 7m, i can get jan oblak

what i have to do?[/quote']

Keep your player!

Cheers

Keep your player!

Probably Di Maria as he can play central and wide' date=' whilst Kroos is just central. I see both maxing at 94[/quote']

Di Maria is more versatile and he is a player I rate very much in real life.

I do have Gotze, Sanchez, James Rodriguez and Shaqiri on the wing.

The reason I was considering Toni Kroos because there are rumors about Di Maria going down the Ozil route and leaving Madrid with Kroos potentially taking his place. :o