lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Today I just realised I have Moritz Leitner loaned out to another team. Ive watched some of his vids and he looks like a decent player. Do any of you think hes worth keeping hold off? Or should I get rid of him?

Hard one as the season has not started yet' date=' but on terms of who and what they can do for a club there is only one pick all day long Mr Spain himself Fabregas mate.[/quote']

Ya thinking that,he is also rated 95 and Oscar is 92!

Swap my Garay for Vela? Will garay get a +1??? How good is Vela? Don't watch him much

Get Vela.

Younger and is frequent scorer in a Real Soceidad side. Has far more potential to grow and rise than Garay and can perhaps rise further if he can secure a move to a bigger team.

Garay wont go any higher than 91 since he has moved to Zenit. Pretty much dead stock since his move to Russia.

Gabi for Benatia

or

Gabi for Cuadrado?

Id probably go for Benatia as hes in line for a big money move sooner or later. Not an easy one though.

;2950160']Joel Campbell & Kingsley Coman for Kevin Mirallas?

Unsure to give the two for him.

Mirallas is the better option imo, should get a rise to 91. Campbell had a great World Cup, but he is still unproven at Arsenal, and Coman does not sweeten the deal enough for me.