Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Please rank these players in order' date='Richairo zivkovic , Jonathan TAH,BAKKALI, Zakaria or WERNER, Timo?

Werner Can't go wrong

Bakkali Could either end up with the stars or he could never actually shine.

Tah Not that much max potential, but should rise fast.

Zivkovic I just know that he's good, haven't quite seen him.

Not sure about those last 2.

1. G.Rossi For C.Tevez?

Also (not related to previous deal)

2. F.Gabi for Matic?

Tevez

Matic

Which side is better?

Suarez and Coutinho or Yaya Toure' date=' Insigne and Immobile?

Probably it would be Yaya + Insigne for Suarez, and Immobile + cash for Coutinho.[/quote']

Coutinho is not that good. I'd go with the right side. I wouldn't do the immobile+cash deal. Yaya + Insigne for Suarez seems about right.

Gabi for Vela/matic?

Has Gabi peaked now? will matic get 92?

Matic.

Gabi is peaked.Matic may get a 92 but it will take a long time.

Which striker to get?

I need to get a Centre forward who is rated 90 or above (or a 89 rated one who will definitely rise to 90 or above in the very near future).

Here are my options:

GOMEZ, Mario - rated 92

KIESSLING, Stefan - rated 91

CASSANO, Antonio - rated 91

SOLDADO, Roberto - rated 91

CERCI, Alessio - rated 90

OSVALDO, Dani - rated 90

WELBECK, Danny - rated 90

MICHU, Pérez - rated 90

BACCA, Carlos - rated 90

GOMIS, Bafétimbi - rated 90

these are the options avaibale. the stiker i am after should DEFINITELY NOT drop in rated and preferbly rise. I am only after them for short term use so age should not be an influencing factor. and obviously i prefer the 91 rated ones over the 90 rated ones.

so can you please arrange them in order of who to get and who not to get.

Which striker to get?

I need to get a Centre forward who is rated 90 or above (or a 89 rated one who will definitely rise to 90 or above in the very near future).

Here are my options:

GOMEZ' date=' Mario - rated 92

OSVALDO, Dani - rated 90

MICHU, Pérez - rated 90

BACCA, Carlos - rated 90

these are the options avaibale. the stiker i am after should DEFINITELY NOT drop in rated and preferbly rise. I am only after them for short term use so age should not be an influencing factor. and obviously i prefer the 91 rated ones over the 90 rated ones.

so can you please arrange them in order of who to get and who not to get.[/quote']

Cerci or Bacca, whichever one you want. Both are solid, if not pushing for a (near)-future rise.

Wouldn't touch all the rest if I'm being brutally honest. Most of them will drop soon.

Please rank these players in order' date='Richairo zivkovic , Jonathan TAH,BAKKALI, Zakaria or WERNER, Timo?

Werner, Zivkovic, Tah, Bakkali with next to nothing seperating each one, all could be huge or not, all worth having for now.

My gabi for his Cuadrado?

Can cuadrado hit 92?

Snap his hand off and get Cuadrado

Gabi for Benatia

or

Gabi for Cuadrado?

Id go Cuadrado still

;2950160']Joel Campbell & Kingsley Coman for Kevin Mirallas?

Unsure to give the two for him.

Keep the duo Unless Mirallas is gonna be a first XI regular/star player for your side.

Any opinions on Laporte ? Thinking about selling him on to free up some cash.

DO NOT SELL.

Could anyone help me to rank which players i should get first' date=' regardless of their position.

G.Rossi, Nasri, Navas, Pepe[/quote']

Navas

Pepe

Nasri

Rossi

Which striker to get?

Here are my options:

GOMEZ' date=' Mario - rated 92 [b']10[/b]

KIESSLING, Stefan - rated 91 4

CASSANO, Antonio - rated 91 6

SOLDADO, Roberto - rated 91 5

CERCI, Alessio - rated 90 2

OSVALDO, Dani - rated 90 9

WELBECK, Danny - rated 90 8

MICHU, Pérez - rated 90 3

BACCA, Carlos - rated 90 1

GOMIS, Bafétimbi - rated 90 7

so can you please arrange them in order of who to get and who not to get.

Numbered in the quote. Stay away from Gomez then as he could drop. Bacca and Cerci for me easily the 2 standouts, but if you want really short term (like 6 months or less) Get Kiessling or Soldado as they will hold 91. Id still go for Bacca or if not Cerci.

Sanchez or alves + aubameyang ?

Rodriguez or 7 mil' date=' cuadrado + moreno ?[/quote']

Sanchez

Depends on team for number 2. If Cuadrado starts, Moreno starts or is close to starting and 7M can go somewhere id take the Right hand side. If none or only Cuadrado is near first team take Rodriguez.

Hi' date=' I could buy only one of these, which should I buy? Could you order/number them as to which I should buy :) orshould I keep McCarthy?

I will need to trade James McCarthy for:

Matuidi

Henderson

Herrera

Lallana

Gibbs[/quote']

Matuidi

Herrera

Lallana

Henderson

Gibbs

Hi' date=' I could buy only one of these, which should I buy? Could you order/number them as to which I should buy :) orshould I keep McCarthy?

I will need to trade James McCarthy for:

Matuidi

Henderson

Herrera

Lallana

Gibbs[/quote']

1.Matuidi

2.Lallana

3.Herrera

4.Henderson

5.Gibbs :D

My Sven Bender for Ginter + Sanabria? Thinking long term as Sven is only a sub for me and is getting concerns!

Get the duo if Bender is having concerns and it helps your squad out as they're both decent players:)

Sanchez

Rodriguez and 7mil unless you need squad depth and them two will be first team players alot of the time :)

I ask once again' date=' since I didn't get much response.

Ozil+4m or Kroos??

Thank you very much[/quote']

If Kroos moves to Madrid and begins to play often then yes but if not Ozil :)

Which striker to get?

Here are my options:

GOMEZ' date=' Mario - rated 92

OSVALDO, Dani - rated 90

MICHU, Pérez - rated 90

BACCA, Carlos - rated 90

so can you please arrange them in order of who to get and who not to get.[/quote']

Bacca for me may rise soon, Gomez overwise as even if he drops hes over 90 and you may be able to swap later, the others haven't done much or may drop soon :D

Could anyone help me to rank which players i should get first' date=' regardless of their position.

G.Rossi, Nasri, Navas, Pepe[/quote']

Nasri

Navas

Pepe

Rossi

IMO :)

Sanchez, he can rise to 93/94 in the future I believe. Alves is on his way down on SM and could be below 90 in a couple of seasons depending on where he's playing. Aubameyang is promising but not good enough to lose Sanchez.

All 3 players are on the up. Rodriguez is the best individual but If you need depth in defense/midfield or Moreno and Cuadrado would play plenty for you then take the duo and cash. I believe Rodriguez can definitely reach 93/94, Cuadrado 92/93 and Moreno is hard to predict but he's nearly 90 already and with a big move 91+ looks very possible. If 7 mil gets you a decent young talent then it would sweeten the right side more but I don't think you'll go far wrong either way to be honest.

I ask once again' date=' since I didn't get much response.

Ozil+4m or Kroos??

Thank you very much[/quote']

I've been very impressed by Kroos, looking like 94/95 material so there's little to choose between them rating wise. I'd probably go for Kroos though just.

More views pls on this' date=' or I should I go for isco instead of Vela[/quote']

There are far fewer high rated CBs than attackers so I'd pick Garay above Vela even though he probably won't rise while in Russia. Isco I see as a future 93+ so I'd take him above either of them based on pure potential.

Need another opinion here (for a deal that gonna happens tomorrow)

My Gaitan for Herrera ??

If keep Gaitan will be 2nd choice in team.

If take Herrera will be starter in my team.

Who have the ability to raise more/sooner if going to happens .. ?

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Need another opinion here (for a deal that gonna happens tomorrow)

My Gaitan for Herrera ??

If keep Gaitan will be 2nd choice in team.

If take Herrera will be starter in my team.

Who have the ability to raise more/sooner if going to happens .. ?

Herrera ;)