Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Odp: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Iniesta or fabregas?

Iniesta or Kroos?

all opinions welcome' date=' if people could state why as well would be grateful :)[/quote']

I'd go for Iniesta in both. Even though he is the oldest of the trio, he is also the best and absoulutely exceptional. It's possible he will be higher rated than Kroos and Fabregas within 2-3 years or even more.

There are some players like Kroos and some like Fabregas(potential 94-95) and you will probably have some chances to buy them within these 3 years. Iniesta is one of the greatest and unique.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

need another opinion here (for a deal that gonna happens tomorrow)

my gaitan for herrera ??

If keep gaitan will be 2nd choice in team.

If take herrera will be starter in my team.

Who have the ability to raise more/sooner if going to happens .. ?

hheerreerrraa:d

schurrle or griezzman?

Schurrle' date=' personally.

Herrera or Leiva+Danny Rose?

I prefer Herrera.

Campbell or Drmic?

Drmic' date=' imo.

Sanchez or alves + aubameyang ?

Rodriguez or 7 mil, cuadrado + moreno ?

Sanchez and Rodriguez, for me.

I ask once again' date=' since I didn't get much response.

Ozil+4m or Kroos??

Thank you very much[/quote']

Kroos.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Campbell or Drmic?

Drmic' date=' imo

Hi, I could buy only one of these, which should I buy? Could you order/number them as to which I should buy :)

Matuidi

Henderson

Herrera

Lallana

Gibbs

Matuidi

Lallana

Herrera

Henderson

Gibbs

My Sven Bender for Ginter + Sanabria? Thinking long term as Sven is only a sub for me and is getting concerns!

the duo ;)

Could anyone help me to rank which players i should get first' date=' regardless of their position.

G.Rossi, Nasri, Navas, Pepe[/quote']

Rossi

Pepe

Navas

Nasri

;2950160']Joel Campbell & Kingsley Coman for Kevin Mirallas?

Unsure to give the two for him.

Mirallas for me

Please rank these players in order' date='Richairo zivkovic , Jonathan TAH,BAKKALI, Zakaria or WERNER, Timo?

Tah

Zivkovic

Bakkali

Werner

thiago silva or hummels + baines + 5 million?

the duo' date=' easily

Herrera :\

thiago silva or hummels + baines + 5 million?

Take the duo and the money definitely :)

schurrle or griezzman?

Schurrle' date=' but both really impressed me in World Cup and I didn't expect them toas much:)

Herrera for me :D

Iniesta or fabregas?

Iniesta or Kroos?

all opinions welcome' date=' if people could state why as well would be grateful :)[/quote']

Iniesta (still incredible player and will be for few years yet IMO

Iniesta unless Kroos moves to Madrid and becomes a starter:)

Campbell or Drmic?

Campbell for me great little player :D

Need another opinion here (for a deal that gonna happens tomorrow)

My Gaitan for Herrera ??

If keep Gaitan will be 2nd choice in team.

If take Herrera will be starter in my team.

Who have the ability to raise more/sooner if going to happens .. ?

Take Herrera as I feel he has slightly more ability to rise having moved and especially as he will be 1st choice were Gaitan isn't :)

Messi or Rooney + Vidal + Lampard + 2m

I have messi need real big help with this deal right now playing a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Have KPB and Fernando (Manchester City) playing DM but when Gerrard is back and fit he will take over for KPB so would be Vidal and Gerrard as my holding players.

Rooney will take up the AM position and Suarez will move into the gap Messi is leaving behind.

Lampard is just a added extra into the deal, will be used as a key sub for if Rooney needs a rest but have Sturridge to fill the same gap as move Suarez into the AM position were he is right now behind Messi.

What should I do this is a tricky one for me.

I have messi need real big help with this deal right now playing a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Have KPB and Fernando (Manchester City) playing DM but when Gerrard is back and fit he will take over for KPB so would be Vidal and Gerrard as my holding players.

Rooney will take up the AM position and Suarez will move into the gap Messi is leaving behind.

Lampard is just a added extra into the deal' date=' will be used as a key sub for if Rooney needs a rest but have Sturridge to fill the same gap as move Suarez into the AM position were he is right now behind Messi.

What should I do this is a tricky one for me.[/quote']

Messi. Don't even think about selling him :)

Messi is the best and you can wait for the possibilities to sign players 94-rated. They are not so rare.

Lampard is just a added extra into the deal' date=' will be used as a key sub for if Rooney needs a rest but have Sturridge to fill the same gap as move Suarez into the AM position were he is right now behind Messi.

keep messi, i don't think rooney and lampard are good enough players to be swapped in a deal for messi imo

Keep Messi!

Keep Messi. Rooney isn't at the same level of Messi, Lampard is old amd both this players can only drop imo. Vidal is good, but not a top player like Messi. So I would keep Messi ;)