lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

schurrle or coutinho? Somewhat short term' date=' maybe until December. :)[/quote']

Schurlle, no doubt at all in that.

He is very good at chelsea (despite not always being in the starting line up). He is versatile, playing for a team that wins trophies and has just played a huge part in winning the World Cup. Further to that point he is a goalscorer; Soccermanager Loves statistics, particularly goals scored.

Draxler or Joel Campbel + Ake

Draxler :)' date=' despite how much I rate Campell

ginther or laporte?

navas or oblak?

subotic or benatia?

lloris or keylor navas?

juanfran or kyle walker?

many thanks!

Ginter, just signed for Dortmund

Navas

Benatia, Subotic bit injury prone

Lloris

Juanfran, for me don't see Walker rising much more :)

schurrle or coutinho? Somewhat short term' date=' maybe until December. :)[/quote']

Schurrle:D

Red or Blue??

Oscar & Willian OR Busquets

Just Busquets for me:)

I got new one

Kroos + Draxler or Diego Costa + Sanchez + i need strikers

If you need strikers Costa and Sanchez, otherwise I would of said the other two:)

Should I swap my Benteke for Ciro Immobile? Immobile has just moved to Dortmund and had a great last season, however the Benteke in his first season in the Premier League was almost unplayable and leading Belgium's attacking line?

Should I swap my Benteke for Ciro Immobile? Immobile has just moved to Dortmund and had a great last season' date=' however the Benteke in his first season in the Premier League was almost unplayable and leading Belgium's attacking line?[/quote']

Do it

gmbkgfdmdsdg

Sell Vidal for Pirlo + Pogba?

Id have Pirlo + Pogba.

Pirlo still has one, maybe two years left as a very high rated player (Showed at the WC he can still dominate and dictate the midfield), whilst Pogba is the best young midfielder in the world, and should rated Vidals rating in a few seasons if he continues, possibly even go above him.

Club América have made a counter offer to Borussia Dortmund for Sergio BUSQUETS of 20' date='000,000 plus Raphaël VARANE .[/quote']

If you have enough good center backs id do that. Varane is very good, the best young CB in the world, but its gonna be 2-3 years before he reaches 95 (If he does). If its not a competitive game world you can use that £20mill to buy a better rated replacement for the short term too.

If your buying him for the CB position be careful as he should really lose that, hes played a few games there in emergencies and does not deserve that position in this game...

Wilshere OR any two from de bruyne' date=' bony, rossi, illaramendi, Maxwell????[/quote']

De Bruyne + Illaramendi.

Huge fan of Wilshere, but doesnt look like he will be a first team player unless he gets more consistant and avoids injury. Dr Bruyne is very talented and with Wolfsburg improving he could rise next season. Illaremendi should replace Alonso in a year/18 months so has a good future (Despite some bad games last season)

I was just offered Ibra in exchange for Gotze/Thiago. I currently have Falcao up top, and my other mids include: De Bruyne, Lallana, Reus & Barkley. What do you guys think? Is Ibra likely to dip or will Gotze/Thiago skyrocket?

I was just offered Ibra in exchange for Gotze/Thiago. I currently have Falcao up top' date=' and my other mids include: De Bruyne, Lallana, Reus & Barkley. What do you guys think? Is Ibra likely to dip or will Gotze/Thiago skyrocket?[/quote']

Keep/Get the duo