lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi all,

I'm in a competitive game world for the long run, and I'm chewing over a couple of deals I'm thinking of offering with other managers...

1. My Vidal for Kroos...(My midfield Muller Hazard Pogba Gotze Thiago Mata Moura Draxler Goretzka

2. My Lewandowski for Courtois (I have Buffon & Oblak as worried for when Gigi will retire). If I let Lewa go I have Messi Ibra Reus Sanchez

3. My Subotic for Marquinhos (I play 3 man defence - Hummels Pique Alaba, Varane Zouma Aurier)

Thanks

Hi all' date='

I'm in a competitive game world for the long run, and I'm chewing over a couple of deals I'm thinking of offering with other managers...

1. My Vidal for Kroos...(My midfield Muller Hazard Pogba Gotze Thiago Mata Moura Draxler Goretzka

2. My Lewandowski for Courtois (I have Buffon & Oblak as worried for when Gigi will retire). If I let Lewa go I have Messi Ibra Reus Sanchez

3. My Subotic for Marquinhos (I play 3 man defence - Hummels Pique Alaba, Varane Zouma Aurier)

Thanks[/quote']

2 Continued - Thinking of offering Lewa & Grimaldo in the deal for Courtois as the Manager in question is after a little more (within reason for what my chairman will allow)

What do you think of Grimaldo and his future?

Hi all' date='

Thanks[/quote']

1. Keep Vidal. As much as I rate Kroos, Vidal has a chance of hitting 95 at some point; Kroos will take longer to do that.

2. Courtois. You already have great strikers, Courtois is a great goalkeeper for the next decade.

3. Marquinhos because he is younger and will become better.

1. Keep Vidal. As much as I rate Kroos' date=' Vidal has a chance of hitting 95 at some point; Kroos will take longer to do that.

2. Courtois. You already have great strikers, Courtois is a great goalkeeper for the next decade.

3. Marquinhos because he is younger and will become better.[/quote']

Thanks for your fast reply and valid points. Hoping I can prize Marquinhos away, the only stumbling block is Courtois...

He counter offered me Lewa + 3mill for Courtois...after last nights game I accepted as as my balance went to £2.6 mil but would obviously collapse due to lack of funds. I messaged after saying can we do a straight swap. He now wants me to sell him Lewandowski, and then swap him Hazard for Courtois - absolute joke. First he offers me the deal, try to accept it, now wants a hell of a lot more.

Don't want to part with Lewa and Hazard for Courtois as I wouldn't be able to replace Lewa - the league is very full.

If he doesn't play ball, I may have to play Buffon until retirement, and hope Oblak impresses at Atletico and increases in rating.

Thanks for your fast reply and valid points. Hoping I can prize Marquinhos away' date=' the only stumbling block is Courtois...

He counter offered me Lewa + 3mill for Courtois...after last nights game I accepted as as my balance went to £2.6 mil but would obviously collapse due to lack of funds. I messaged after saying can we do a straight swap. He now wants me to sell him Lewandowski, and then swap him Hazard for Courtois - absolute joke. First he offers me the deal, try to accept it, now wants a hell of a lot more.

Don't want to part with Lewa and Hazard for Courtois as I wouldn't be able to replace Lewa - the league is very full.

If he doesn't play ball, I may have to play Buffon until retirement, and hope Oblak impresses at Atletico and increases in rating.[/quote']

I hate it when managers do that. If he won't play ball then don't do it. In my game world a manager has Courtois and refuses to sell him no matter what. I really want him haha

I hate it when managers do that. If he won't play ball then don't do it. In my game world a manager has Courtois and refuses to sell him no matter what. I really want him haha

Totally agree! His side is really old too, especially up front and would massively benefit from Lewa.

I'm offering my top scorer rated 94 and possibly be 95 rate at the end of the season!

I will defo walk away, shame as like you say I really want Courtois too, I think he will be brilliant for Chelsea and will be the best GK in the game in a few years.

who has better future in your opinion:

hervin ongenda

sando ramirez

antonio sanabria

Sanabria

Ramirez

Ongenda IMO :)

Hi all' date='

Thanks[/quote']

I prefer Kroos but as others say Vidal higher rating and may rise quicker being similar players

Yeh get Courtious I too have a rising Buffon and am worried for him and with your other attacking options your good upfront

If yu play 3 and have them other defenders I'd get Marquinhos, younger and just as good as Subotic :D

I have Jovetic in my team and am thinking of cashing in on him. Anyone know what his future holds' date=' will he rise or drop?

I'm thinking give him another season in real life and see how he goes.[/i']

I'd get rid if you can get a replacement, feel he will be gone from City in Jan or end of season :)

20 m + schmelzer and hummels or bale? i have subotic and mangala to cover them and bale will start as hummels ' date=' schmelzer is a sub.[/quote']

Bale IMO especially with your cover in defence :)

Alessio Cerci or Bacca Carlos?

I am looking for a good striker and these two are available. I think cerci is the better player and has more chance of a rise but i like the bacca better. I always buy players i like rather than how they might do in soccer manager so i'm inclined to get bacca. But i dont wanna get him then have cerci rise in rating the next month because then i would feel like i made a stupid mistake. So will any of them get a rise?

I got to be honest and go against views I prefer Bacca' date=' but it may be best to get Cerci for now he is linked to top clubs:)

Mathieu Valbuena or Borja Valero or Anderson Hernanes?

who is the best and worst out of the three?

Valbuena the best I feel, the other two similar maybe Anderson is slightly worse than Borja :D

Ozil + Holtby for (my) Bale

yay or nay?

Nay in my opinon' date=' you want better then Holtby, Bale top 5 in world IMO:D

My Costa and Marchisio for Fab? I have Aguero, Messi, Pogba, Busquets and Schwein. Thanks!. :)

As someone else said to much Marchisio and someone else or funds maybe:)

Jurgen Locadia worth signing for 6mil, poteintial rise in future?. Thanks

I prefer Kroos but as others say Vidal higher rating and may rise quicker being similar players

Yeh get Courtious I too have a rising Buffon and am worried for him and with your other attacking options your good upfront

If yu play 3 and have them other defenders I'd get Marquinhos, younger and just as good as Subotic :D

Thanks for your help.

Put the Marquinhos bid in earlier...Fingers crossed.

Suarez' date=' Subotic and Volland

Or

[b']A Sanchez, Ramsey, Godin and Fofana[/b]

Which set of players? Has to be one entire set not able to pick players from each lol

Two deals with different clubs: Morata for Depay. Ozil for costa based on just the deal itself. thanks

Keep Depay, ozil.

I have piszczek, i offered him + 1.5m for rafael of man United, the manager counter offered piszczek and a 77 youngster not too promising, should i accept the deal? i want to sell piszczek because of age

I have been offered Roberto Firmino. I have two options:

1. Give Lucas Moura

2. Pay a huge sum of money, the amount of money that can purchase 91's/92's.

What is his potential? Will he rise anytime soon (i.e. when his team is next reviewed)?