lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi friends, which one player do you believe is and will be the better option, Marco Verrati or Christian Eriksen? I'll play him more like a defensive midfielder, but if you believe that one is clearly better than the other one, ignore that.;)

Hi friends' date=' which one player do you believe is and will be the better option, Marco Verrati or Christian Eriksen? I'll play him more like a defensive midfielder, but if you believe that one is clearly better than the other one, ignore that.;)[/quote']

Verrati is the better player. At the bigger club and pretty much guaranteed CL football every year, dont see Spurs getting CL next season atm.

He plays for the better national team so more chance of playing at big national tournaments, and he is more defensive in real life than Eriksen who is an attacking center midfielder.

Welbeck/Lukaku and Balotelli OR Diego Costa?

Lukaku + Balotelli.

Aaron LENNON for Kevin-Prince BOATENG?

Get Boateng.

Biglia for Indi+7mln?

Martins Indi+7M.

strootman or pjanic?

Strootman' date=' imo.

Luis Suarez + 3M or Neymar?

Neymar, personally.

Willian for cheillini????

Get Chiellini.

Who would you rather have as an LB

Digne

Laporte

Mangala

Aurtenetxe

Lucas Digne.

James or Oscar

I prefer Oscar.

Hi friends' date=' which one player do you believe is and will be the better option, Marco Verrati or Christian Eriksen? I'll play him more like a defensive midfielder, but if you believe that one is clearly better than the other one, ignore that.;)[/quote']

Verrati of course. He's one of the best italian young player and playes in a top club. I think that in a short time he could became a top player ;)

Anyone know any under 100k risers I can buy? Really need to increase funds. This forum used to be full of threads with 10k' date='50k, 100k riser, now I have no idea where to find these threads.[/quote']

I know Federico Bonazzoli (300k) he's a great talent and will play in the Inter tournée in the USA with the first team (he's only seventeen)

verrati I feel is the better player and has a better team:)

Welbeck/Lukaku and Balotelli OR Diego Costa?

Lukaku and Balotelli IMO:)

Aaron LENNON for Kevin-Prince BOATENG?

Prince Boateng the better player:D

I have Marcelo' date=' Alaba and Alba in my team and need to get rid of one of them.

Which one should i [b']sell[/b]?

Out of those 3 Marcelo especially the way Madrid keep buying players he won't get a game soon:)

A risky one but for the long term should I trade Sagna for John Stones?

Can you swap him for some of those: Zouma, Varane, Marquinhos, Ginter?

If not then maybe it's wise to swap him for Stones, good talent IMO

Is it worth getting Serge Aurier for £13 million? people are usually very reluctant to sell good players even for large sums of money. And i can get aurier for £13 million. He is not that young anymore considering he will turn 22 in a few years but is he still worth getting. My other defenders are Seamus coleman, Bains, Mertesacker, Cahil, Skrtel and miranda.

Is it worth getting Serge Aurier for £13 million? people are usually very reluctant to sell good players even for large sums of money. And i can get aurier for £13 million. He is not that young anymore considering he will turn 22 in a few years but is he still worth getting. My other defenders are Seamus coleman' date=' Bains, Mertesacker, Cahil, Skrtel and miranda.[/quote']

Yes, of course it is. Great positions, price and he is a good player. Maybe he need some improvement in defense but he has a good vision to the game. He is not so good in the defense but in the counter-attacks.

is it worth getting jeremy mathieu? i can get him for a straight swap for my martin skrtel. i prefer skrtel but since mathieu moved to barca he may rise higher than skrtel. My other defenders are, cahil, bains, miranda, mertesacker coleman serge aurieur, and also i will get neven subotic in a while since i have a verbal agreement for him with another manager just need to wait for his transfer ban to finish?