Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

The transfer ban on some players will be lifted soon. How would you rank this list in therms of priority of buying? I have limited funds.

Juan Bernat

Juan Quintero

Kovacic

Jojic

Salah

Stones

Durm

Knoche

Phil Jones

Icardi

Max Meyer

Would appreciate if you could list a top 5 at least. None will start' date=' it's more about future projection in the next season or two.

Thanks.[/quote']

My top 5 would include Meyer, Bernat, Salah, Kovacic and.... Durm. Jones, Icardi, Stones, Quintero are honourable mentions

The transfer ban on some players will be lifted soon. How would you rank this list in therms of priority of buying? I have limited funds.

Juan Bernat

Juan Quintero

Kovacic

Jojic

Salah

Stones

Durm

Knoche

Phil Jones

Icardi

Max Meyer

Would appreciate if you could list a top 5 at least. None will start' date=' it's more about future projection in the next season or two.

Thanks.[/quote']

1. Meyer

2. Quintero

3. Jones

4. Kovacic

5. Durm

Personally.

Sanchez + Thiago or Lewandowski?

That's a fairly easy one if depth is no issue. Lewa.

hello ' date=' would u swapp robben for hazard? -do u think hazard will ever get to 95-

and if possible, who u think will go more far between hazard-reus-muller

thks[/quote']

Yes. Yes he can. Personally I find Robben a better player but in game Hazard is the better guy due to massive age gap. He can achieve 95 if he is consistent in scoring goals.

Got an offer' date='

Neymar+4.8m for ozil,

I have ozil

But if i accept the deals, i have to sell jackson martinez for 8m to him

Is it a good deal?

I have suarez-benzema as striker,

And i plan to buy douglas costa for ozil replacement.

Thanks![/quote']

yeah Neymar is huge in SM.

Juan Bernat

Juan Quintero

Kovacic

Jojic

Salah

Stones

Durm

Knoche

Phil Jones

Icardi

Max Meyer

Thanks.[/quote']

Not possible for me to rank them but the bolded players are good prospects.

Should I buy Calum Chambers?

I know it is very early days. I have an incredibly tight budget. I can only really buy players with the potential of 92/+ is he one of those kind of players?

try and buy him while you can he might not be 92 potential but he will get a few decent rises anyway

I know it is very early days. I have an incredibly tight budget. I can only really buy players with the potential of 92/+ is he one of those kind of players?

It's to hard to tell at this point mate' date=' you can only go by what you seen and know of him, I would say no.[/color']

never put ur trust full in englishman, they are all over-rated,

wilshere the smokers, rooney the twitter-man, shaw 100k salary man, lallana 25m man, they are not as good as their price,

should buy erik durm or javi manquillo rather than chambers

Juan Bernat

Juan Quintero

Kovacic

Jojic

Salah

Stones

Durm

Knoche

Phil Jones

Icardi

Max Meyer

Thanks.[/quote']

Bolded are my top 5, Meyer being numero uno.

hard to say' date=' but buy him anyway if he becomes a starter for Arsenal that is 90/91 at least.

Should i sell Weiser for Finnbogason?

yeah

Pogba + Schurrle OR Suarez?

Pogba + Wilshere OR Suarez?

Suarez

Suarez

Juan Bernat

Juan Quintero

Kovacic

Jojic

Salah

Stones

Durm

Knoche

Phil Jones

Icardi

Max Meyer

Thanks.[/quote']

In bold . P.s. They're all good talents.

Suarezs

need ur help :

reus or neymar?

hulk or gervinho?

ginther or laporte?

sokratis or toprak?

leno or muslera?

koscielny or cahill?

calhanoglu or bittencourt?

many thanks!

Bolded !

Hi all,

I have been chewing over trading in Ibrahimovic. Zlat will be 34years old next year and I don't want to leave it to late before knowbody would want to trade.

I'm in a competitive league and was thinking of trading him in for Diego Costa?

All the others BIG strikers are taken/won't trade.

Currently I have Messi Muller Sanchez Reus & Gotze that play up front or can cover there.

It a tough decision but I'm in this game world for the long run...What do you think?

Thanks

Hi all' date='

I have been chewing over trading in Ibrahimovic. Zlat will be 34years old next year and I don't want to leave it to late before knowbody would want to trade.

Currently I have Messi Muller Sanchez Reus & Gotze that play up front or can cover there.

It a tough decision but I'm in this game world for the long run...What do you think?

Thanks[/quote']

The only thing Zlatan has against him is his age. I can't see him moving up in ratings anymore either.

You have a really good/strong strike force already. Costa could still rise depending on his performance and still has age on his side.

If your in the setup for the long run then take Costa.

Hi all' date='

Thanks[/quote']

Competitive league yet you have that front line? :rolleyes:

In all seriousness you are well stocked up front so rather than bringing in a bench warmer for Ibra why not try and trade him in for a player in a position you are lacking some depth?

Pogba & Schurrle.

Suarez

I wouldn't want to let Pogba go though.

need ur help :

reus or neymar?

hulk or gervinho?

ginther or laporte?

sokratis or toprak?

leno or muslera?

koscielny or cahill?

calhanoglu or bittencourt?

many thanks!

Neymar (due to SM hype)

Gervinho

Laporte

Sokratis

Leno

Cahill

Calhanoglu

Hi all' date='

Thanks[/quote']

While I would always want to get Costa in, you don't need him. I'd rather trade for another position.

been offered two deals neymar and falcao for ronaldo

and januzi and markovic for badstuber.

what do people think do i accept

Ronaldo.

Januzaj & Markovic.

Serge Aurier or Marquinhos?

Aurier, PSG have been crying out for a good right wingback. Don't know if Marquinhos will move to Barca, if he doesn't he has Thiago Silva and David Luiz in front of him.