• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hello, I have the opportunity to swap my Kevin Strootman for Marco Verratti, what do you think about this, should I swap him and get Verratti or I should decline:confused:

Coutinho + 12' date='5M [b']OR[/b] Pjanic?

Who will reach higher rating?

I would rather have Coutinho in all fairness as hes top quality and at a much better side.

Originally Posted by liubomirwm

Hello, I have the opportunity to swap my Kevin Strootman for Marco Verratti, what do you think about this, should I swap him and get Verratti or I should decline

I think Verratti has a bigger future. I personally wouldnt buy players who get seriously injured as it tends to reoccour

I really rate Pjanic but coutinho is good and at a developing side as has a bit of potential himself so I'd say take him and the money:)

Hello' date=' I have the opportunity to swap my Kevin Strootman for Marco Verratti, what do you think about this, should I swap him and get Verratti or I should decline:confused:[/quote']

I'd stick with Strootman for now:)

iniesta' date='fabregas,hazard,pedro...i want to choose two of them...what your opinion?[/quote']

Iniesta and Hazard IMO:D

Song + Deulofeu for Godin?

I'd take the duo but watch Songs rating. Godwin is a bit older and song has versatility with Deulofeu is really good:)

Pedro for Godin?

Probably Godin as centre backs are harder to get:)

Sadio Mane or Antonio Rudiger' date=' i have mane, can anyone give me a projection of rudigers potential.

thanks in advance[/quote']

Rudgier as someone said he plays in Bundesliga:D

Mata and Falcao for Ronaldo?

I'd do it Ronaldo and Messi a class above:D

Pjanic.

England is the better league, but Roma have built an amazing side this season and should really challenge for Serie A if the signings can settle in. I think they will do better in the UCL aswell than Liverpool.

Pjanic is also guarnteed national team football, while Coutinho atm isnt (Probably will in the future). Dont see Liverpool being the same force as last season, Roma and Pjanic are much better.

Xavi for Mata?

Alves + Adriano/Song for Chiellini?

Also is Garay worth getting?

Mata

Chiellini

Yes, he is worth getting. Had a great season with Benfica and a fantastic world cup with Argentina. Despite moving to Zenit, he is a quality CB and should keep his 91 rating for many years to come.