Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ok' date=' so will you change Khedira to get Verratti?

And what about swapping my Kroos to get James and Oscar?[/quote']

Hi MarkM, I would like to hear your opinion about the quoted questions, I really care about your opinions.B)

Hi MarkM' date=' I would like to hear your opinion about the quoted questions, I really care about your opinions.B)[/quote']

Hello, Liubomir.

I would take Verratti and keep Kroos, tbh.

But Oscar is tempting, I must say! B)

If when you say James you mean James Rodriguez then it is a no brainer, take the duo. Why have one quality player when you can have two, all will have a similar peak rating so to take one player is utter madness.

Don't expect any help from me (and I imagine quite a few others) in the future.

Oh bloody hell wind your neck in.

Lopez Adrian or Josip Drmic?

Drmic, has more potential and is way younger, could be a top goalscorer in the future for top clubs however I don't think Adrian Lopez who did well for Hertha last season can be as good as Drmic as he has competition at Dortmund with the likes of Aubameyang and Immobile, both lads who have been proven goalscorers so don't expect him to have exactly as many starts + goals

Drmic' date=' has more potential and is way younger, could be a top goalscorer in the future for top clubs however I don't think Adrian Lopez who did well for Hertha last season can be as good as Drmic as he has competition at Dortmund with the likes of Aubameyang and Immobile, both lads who have been proven goalscorers so don't expect him to have exactly as many starts + goals[/quote']

You're thinking of adrian ramos, he asking about adrian lopez formerly of At madrid now at porto.

drmic is the better option though

Should I spend 30m on Falcao I have the full starting Arsenal squad, and looking for a stand out player to lead my team, it is a brand new league so prob's be able to snap up a few deals but will Falcao be worth my budget or should I aim for a few players if so who should I aim for.

Also I have in another setup the same situation Falcao in and Nagredo + Jovetic out with 7m what should I do in that situation.

Last of all:

Fischer should I swap Caballero + Demichelis for him?

Busquets OR Bale ? and why ?

Bale, way more potential with the ability to reach 97, he played an important role at Real, adapted well in his 1st season, and he will benefit even more with the likes of James Rodriguez, and Kroos complimenting the already-strong offense of Ronaldo + him, they can be incorporated together into a starting lineup. see all 4 of them reaching 94-95 min.

Busquets is at his peak, I don't see him going beyond his 95 atm

Should I spend 30m on Falcao I have the full starting Arsenal squad' date=' and looking for a stand out player to lead my team, it is a brand new league so prob's be able to snap up a few deals but will Falcao be worth my budget or should I aim for a few players if so who should I aim for.

Also I have in another setup the same situation Falcao in and Nagredo + Jovetic out with 7m what should I do in that situation.

Last of all:

Fischer should I swap Caballero + Demichelis for him?[/quote']

any help would be nice

Should I spend 30m on Falcao I have the full starting Arsenal squad' date=' and looking for a stand out player to lead my team, it is a brand new league so prob's be able to snap up a few deals but will Falcao be worth my budget or should I aim for a few players if so who should I aim for.

Last of all:

Fischer should I swap Caballero + Demichelis for him?[/quote']

30m straight up for Falcao at the time of a brand new league is a deal I would not do, due to all my budget being wasted on one player. Try for a p/e deal with some cash to sweeten it.

As for the 2nd Falcao situation, I would choose Falcao, Jovetic and Negredo aren't going to rise anytime soon. If you need squad depth, then go for them, but in all other cases choose Falcao.

If you have Caballero and Demichilis, I would swap for Fischer, lad has immense talent.