Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hi was looking for some help' date=' are any of these players buying and if so please rate in order of ability.

christian Gunter

stefan bell

amin younes

oliver sorg

thanks in advance.[/quote']

Gunter and Sorg are good. Gunter is better. Dunno about others.

Tello or Icardi?

Or

Tello for L Muriel?

Icardi>Muriel>Tello

Muriel and Tello are close.

Hi' date='

Who do you think as more potential

Diego Costa or Falcao?

Thanks[/quote']

Falcao

Thanks Tezza and Ghora.

I'm considering swapping Ibrahimovic for Falcao or Costa.

I'm in my gameworld for the long run' date=' I have Messi Reus and Gotze aswell, but wanted to trade Ibra in before he turns 34 next year for a younger model, as I don't think anyone will trade then.[/quote']

get falcao for sure, hes a much better fit

get falcao for sure' date=' hes a much better fit[/quote']

Thanks

Falcao is managed but I'm hoping I can prize him away.

Also noticed Benzema is at an external club (surprisingly), and I've just heard he's renewed his contract with Madrid until 2019.

His transfer ban is up soon so can always use Benzema as back up if I can't get Falcao.

Thanks

Falcao is managed but I'm hoping I can prize him away.

Also noticed Benzema is at an external club (surprisingly)' date=' and I've just heard he's renewed his contract with Madrid until 2019.

His transfer ban is up soon so can always use Benzema as back up if I can't get Falcao.[/quote']

yeah Benzemas place in Madrid isn't at threat from anyone plus he fits perfect into the system with bale and ronaldo, he should rise back upto 94 next season if carries on playing the way he has recently

yeah Benzemas place in Madrid isn't at threat from anyone plus he fits perfect into the system with bale and ronaldo' date=' he should rise back upto 94 next season if carries on playing the way he has recently[/quote']

I agree looking much more positive for Benzema.

Just been offered Falcao for Ibra from the manager in question.

I private messaged him, to offer me the deal.

I didn't have enough cash to propose the deal, as his chairman wanted Zlatan + 8million (But he didn't know that) ;)

i have Javi Martinez, and i am considerng selling him

i have a couple options i can go for which would be swapping him for thiago or wilshere or i could offer him + drmic to get mata or should i just keep him?

any type of suggestions welcome, thanks in advance!

i have Javi Martinez' date=' and i am considerng selling him

i have a couple options i can go for which would be swapping him for thiago or wilshere or i could offer him + drmic to get mata or should i just keep him?

any type of suggestions welcome, thanks in advance![/quote']

Personally I would swap for Thiago.

I believe he has the most potential out of the mentioned players, at club and National level. He had a great season with Bayern last year, and I think it's only a matter of time before he cements his place in the Spain midfield.

I own Mata and Thiago by the way, I can just see Thiago becoming a BIG star soon...

Should I sell Rooney?

He isn't exactly needed as I have Reus, Ronaldo, Aguero and Lewandowski already in attack. I wouldn't mind selling Aguero either.

What I'm really looking for with cash from him is a top class RB as Arbeloa is our starting RB and he had a horrible season. I have Bellerin and Chambers in youth, but I'm going to loan them out once the new season starts.

I've actually been looking at Ramos and Lahm and try to lure one of them to AC Milan in a deal that would send Rooney or Aguero the other way.

Should I make a bid?:confused::confused::confused:

Hi' date='

Who do you think as more potential

Diego Costa or Falcao?

Thanks[/quote']

falcao still

Higuain or Cavani for long term?

i prefer cavani tbh

Should I sell Rooney?

He isn't exactly needed as I have Reus' date=' Ronaldo, Aguero and Lewandowski already in attack. I wouldn't mind selling Aguero either.

What I'm really looking for with cash from him is a top class RB as Arbeloa is our starting RB and he had a horrible season. I have Bellerin and Chambers in youth, but I'm going to loan them out once the new season starts.

I've actually been looking at Ramos and Lahm and try to lure one of them to AC Milan in a deal that would send Rooney or Aguero the other way.

Should I make a bid?:confused::confused::confused:[/quote']

yes, swap aguero or rooney for ramos, definitely

i have Javi Martinez' date=' and i am considerng selling him

any type of suggestions welcome, thanks in advance![/quote']

thiago is good, but maybe i will keep javi, its hard to find good DM and he can play CD too,

i assume pep will put boateng-javi to be regular defender next season

Iniesta or Ramos?

ramos for sure

Willian + Terry + Kruse for Teves & Mertesacker?

tevez + mertesacker, a little bit better

Willian + Terry + Kruse for Teves & Mertesacker?

The duo

Firmino + R. Pereyra for Schurrle and Piazon?

I would be getting S and P

Schurrle + Piazon

Iniesta or Ramos?

Ramos' date=' Hard to get the 95 defenders and he is younger

i have Javi Martinez, and i am considerng selling him

any type of suggestions welcome, thanks in advance!

Id Either keep him or swap him for Thiago but id want a youth or cash coming my way with him

Should I sell Rooney?

He isn't exactly needed as I have Reus' date=' Ronaldo, Aguero and Lewandowski already in attack. I wouldn't mind selling Aguero either.

Should I make a bid?:confused::confused::confused:[/quote']

Yes, sounds like the defender is needed far more, use rooney in a deal for one preferably, but even using Aguero is fine as you really need a RB upgrade!