Hi' date='

Who do you think as more potential

Diego Costa or Falcao?

Thanks[/quote']

falcao still

Higuain or Cavani for long term?

i prefer cavani tbh

Should I sell Rooney?

He isn't exactly needed as I have Reus' date=' Ronaldo, Aguero and Lewandowski already in attack. I wouldn't mind selling Aguero either.

What I'm really looking for with cash from him is a top class RB as Arbeloa is our starting RB and he had a horrible season. I have Bellerin and Chambers in youth, but I'm going to loan them out once the new season starts.

I've actually been looking at Ramos and Lahm and try to lure one of them to AC Milan in a deal that would send Rooney or Aguero the other way.

Should I make a bid?:confused::confused::confused:[/quote']

yes, swap aguero or rooney for ramos, definitely

i have Javi Martinez' date=' and i am considerng selling him

i have a couple options i can go for which would be swapping him for thiago or wilshere or i could offer him + drmic to get mata or should i just keep him?

any type of suggestions welcome, thanks in advance![/quote']

thiago is good, but maybe i will keep javi, its hard to find good DM and he can play CD too,

i assume pep will put boateng-javi to be regular defender next season

Iniesta or Ramos?

ramos for sure

Willian + Terry + Kruse for Teves & Mertesacker?

tevez + mertesacker, a little bit better

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Willian + Terry + Kruse for Teves & Mertesacker?

The duo

Firmino + R. Pereyra for Schurrle and Piazon?

I would be getting S and P

Schurrle + Piazon

Iniesta or Ramos?

Ramos' date=' Hard to get the 95 defenders and he is younger

i have Javi Martinez, and i am considerng selling him

i have a couple options i can go for which would be swapping him for thiago or wilshere or i could offer him + drmic to get mata or should i just keep him?

any type of suggestions welcome, thanks in advance!

Id Either keep him or swap him for Thiago but id want a youth or cash coming my way with him

Should I sell Rooney?

He isn't exactly needed as I have Reus' date=' Ronaldo, Aguero and Lewandowski already in attack. I wouldn't mind selling Aguero either.

What I'm really looking for with cash from him is a top class RB as Arbeloa is our starting RB and he had a horrible season. I have Bellerin and Chambers in youth, but I'm going to loan them out once the new season starts.

I've actually been looking at Ramos and Lahm and try to lure one of them to AC Milan in a deal that would send Rooney or Aguero the other way.

Yes, sounds like the defender is needed far more, use rooney in a deal for one preferably, but even using Aguero is fine as you really need a RB upgrade!

Pique + Marquinhos OR G.Bale ? and why? thanks :D

Gareth bale, reason :

1. Bale have chance to hit 96-97 , while the duo wont

2. Pique already at the peak, tbh he even doesnt deserve to be 95, he will drop,

3. Marquinho is a good player, best young defender after varane, but luiz will make him difficult in psg, he maybe wont rise in one year, if he just make some substitute.

Pique + Marquinhos OR G.Bale ? and why? thanks :D

Depends on your needs. If you have strong defence I would choose Bale. Otherwise I would go for the duo.

Taking Pique is risky because his quality seems to have dropped. On the other hand there is new coach in Barca and people expect positive changes.

Marquinhos is very talented.

Bale is a machine and he's potential is probably higher than Pique's and Marquinhos. But for now Pique is higher rated and there are no better defenders in SM(Ramos and T.Silva equal plus Busquets who is rather DM in real live) while you can find some higher rated players than Bale on his position(Ronaldo, Iniesta, Ribery, Robben) and several of equal rating e.g. Ozil, Muller, Di Maria, Reus, D.Silva.

Good defenders are more difficult to buy than offensive players and that's why I'd choose the duo if your defence is not a rock.

Should I sell Rooney?

Ya get rid of the extra fat.

Vertonghen or Garay? Finding it a tough choice but perhaps Vertonghen has the potential to rise to 92 if he moves to a bigger club at the end of the coming season?

Garay is better IRL but Vertonghen is more likely to get the higher rating because he is playing in BPL and has been linked with a move to Barcelona in the past.

Which bid should I accept?

35 million for Iniesta or 15 million plus Koke for Iniesta?

I already have Vidal and Yaya.

Would Iniesta not be a beneficial part of the squad? Either way I'd stick with him because you could probably get a better offer, but if he isn't needed and you only have the two options above, then I'd take Koke and £15M out of the two.

For the extra £20M you'd get from the first offer, I doubt that you could purchase a better player than Koke, although I don't know how competitive this specific game world is. If there are better players on the market that you could pick up for that amount of money then go for the first offer, but if not then I'd suggest the second. Just my opinion though.

It all depends on the situation really, but personally I'd hold out for a better offer if there could be one possibly available :)

Would Iniesta not be a beneficial part of the squad? Either way I'd stick with him because you could probably get a better offer' date=' but if he isn't needed and you only have the two options above, then I'd take Koke and £15M out of the two.

For the extra £20M you'd get from the first offer, I doubt that you could purchase a better player than Koke, although I don't know how competitive this specific game world is. If there are better players on the market that you could pick up for that amount of money then go for the first offer, but if not then I'd suggest the second. Just my opinion though.

It all depends on the situation really, but personally I'd hold out for a better offer if there could be one possibly available :)[/quote']

I forgot to add that I also have Pogba and Xabi Alonso. Pirlo also plays for an external club and I could get him with cash with about 21m extra. I could also use the cash from Iniesta to get a good RB instead, as my best RB is currently Arbeloa.

I forgot to add that I also have Pogba and Xabi Alonso. Pirlo also plays for an external club and I could get him with cash with about 21m extra. I could also use the cash from Iniesta to get a good RB instead' date=' as my best RB is currently Arbeloa.[/quote']

What RB could you get? I would avoid Pirlo, he won't go on forever though will retire with a high rating. Pogba Koke as well as having Vidal Yaya and Alonso is a great midfield with the former two having the ability to rise further as well as longevity due to there young age.

You have a lot of players in similar midfield areas (so Pirlo is not a requirement) and I am unsure of what depth you have on the wings but if you have very little then I would keep Iniesta and look at perhaps shipping out Alonso instead.

my Fraser Forester for Yuri Lodygin + Dzhamaldin KHODZHANIYAZOV.

should i accept?

Keep Fraser he is an awesome keeper and will be plying his trade at a higher rated club soon enough' date=' IMO has the potential to be England number one if/when Joey boy has another wobbler.

Vertonghen or Garay? Finding it a tough choice but perhaps Vertonghen has the potential to rise to 92 if he moves to a bigger club at the end of the coming season?

Take Vertonghen as I think he has better SM potential for a rise as Garay is pretty much capped at his rating by teh league he joined.

Carvajal or Marquinhos??

Thank You

Carjaval for me although either would be a good acquisition.

Pogba' date=' Javi Martinez or Thiago Alcantra? I can only afford one, any help would be most appreciated![/quote']

I would take Pogba with Martinez a close second, but Thiago is Pep's golden boy so you never know.

Roman Bezus' date=' or Sanchez Mino (Torino). I know, they ain't the same positions, but which one will rise, and which one is the quality player?[/quote']

A tough one but Bezus is the better pick for me, already rookie of theyear under his belt and a NT cap, he has the ability to improve well.

Stefanos Kapino

Timo Horn

Jack Butland

Could you please rank these GKs?

Kapino is my pick from the three' date=' his recent Move to the Bundesliga should help him rise up.

Butland struggled on loan letting in just under 2 goals per game at Elland road, whether that was down to Leeds being so poor or Butland still to raw, I think he is further behind in development that Kapino.

Horn is a good young goalie and helped Koln to promotion last season whether he can do it on the big stage is another matter, worth keeping an eye on this season to see if he can play as well in the Bundi, he would be my second choice behind Kapino.

Which bid should I accept?

35 million for Iniesta or 15 million plus Koke for Iniesta?

I already have Vidal and Yaya.

To be honest I don't understand why you would want to sell Iniesta, top player and teh above deal(s) would be robbery, he is only 30 and will be higher rated than Koke for the rest of his career, keep him and sell someone else from your team if you need cash.

What RB could you get? I would avoid Pirlo' date=' he won't go on forever though will retire with a high rating. Pogba Koke as well as having Vidal Yaya and Alonso is a great midfield with the former two having the ability to rise further as well as longevity due to there young age.

You have a lot of players in similar midfield areas (so Pirlo is not a requirement) and I am unsure of what depth you have on the wings but if you have very little then I would keep Iniesta and look at perhaps shipping out Alonso instead. [/font']

I have Ronaldo and Reus on the wings, but thanks, I'll consider keeping Iniesta and shipping out Alonso

The two teams that are sending the offers for Iniesta don't really have great RBs.

Thanks to all of you really, I'll get something done.;)