Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Christian ERIKSEN and Miralem PJANIĆ or David LUIZ?

Thanks in advance!

Eriksen and Pjanic' date=' imo.

A.Valencia or Konoplyanka + Lingard?

Konoplyanka and Lingard.

Pogba' date=' Javi Martinez or Thiago Alcantra? I can only afford one, any help would be most appreciated![/quote']

Pogba, definitely.

Depends how you can use the money!

well getting 90 rated players a bit older but a bit cheaper won't be an issue. So I was thinking if he isn't going to rise to 91 might as well sell to people who love him. What do you think?

Basically I also have a bid for Pepe accepted which would basically negate this sale. I would be saving arond about 5-6 million on the whole deal as well.

URGENT:

My counter-offer for Kompany was accepted. 8M + Marcelo & Coutinho for Kompany. Which side of the deal is better? I'm reluctant to let go of Kompany bc I don't really rate the other two that well.

Also, sorry for the addition. 2M + Marquinhos for Garay; thoughts? I'm the one selling Garay.

well getting 90 rated players a bit older but a bit cheaper won't be an issue. So I was thinking if he isn't going to rise to 91 might as well sell to people who love him. What do you think?

Basically I also have a bid for Pepe accepted which would basically negate this sale. I would be saving arond about 5-6 million on the whole deal as well.

He's good, nothing special, I would sell him If I could get any good youngster rated 88 or 89.

URGENT:

My counter-offer for Kompany was accepted. 8M + Marcelo & Coutinho for Kompany. Which side of the deal is better? I'm reluctant to let go of Kompany bc I don't really rate the other two that well.

Also' date=' sorry for the addition. 2M + Marquinhos for Garay; thoughts? I'm the one selling Garay.[/quote']

I think I would keep Kompany and see how the season pans out for both Marcelo and Coutinho. Both of them faded a bit towards the end. Would take Marquinhos anyday.

I think I would keep Kompany and see how the season pans out for both Marcelo and Coutinho. Both of them faded a bit towards the end. Would take Marquinhos anyday.

But do you think Marquinhos will get worthwhile minutes behind Silva and Luiz? I have a hard time seeing him rise in the next year; it should be a couple at least before he reaches Garay's rating.

But do you think Marquinhos will get worthwhile minutes behind Silva and Luiz? I have a hard time seeing him rise in the next year; it should be a couple at least before he reaches Garay's rating.

I think he might movie over the next year. Garay won't rise in the Russian league. Short team (for 6-7 months) go for Garay otherwise Marquinhos.