• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Juan Mata or David Silva

I much prefer David Silva :)

Do I sell Skrtel for 22m?

I definetley would if you have suitable back up and can use the funds :)

Zouma + Moses or Immobile?

Konoplyanka + Nainggolan or Sturridge?

I'd personally go for the duo :D' date=' Roma could do very well and Konoplyanka will move soon i'm sure.

My Modric for Lewandowski? Position irrelevant as I can put Rooney in midfield to cover Modric loss.

Lewandowski for me no doubt :)

Sell Theo Walcott for 3mil + Griezemann?

Abosutely get Griezmann :)

Aaron Ramsey + Leo Baptistao for Juan Mata

I'd be tempted with the duo because Ramsey is playing amazing but I'd say Mata for now ratings may take a while to change:D

Yes do the deal.
I much prefer David Silva :)

I definetley would if you have suitable back up and can use the funds :)

I'd personally go for the duo :D' date=' Roma could do very well and Konoplyanka will move soon i'm sure.

Lewandowski for me no doubt :)

Abosutely get Griezmann :)

I'd be tempted with the duo because Ramsey is playing amazing but I'd say Mata for now ratings may take a while to change:D[/quote']

lewa mate fantastic player
Lewandowski since it will give you more alternatives up front than if you were to keep Modric.
Love Modric' date=' but in your case get Lewa then.[/color']
Ramires.

KPB.

Mata.

Pretty close tbh but as it stands I'd take the money and Griezmann.

Lewandowski.

Thanks for all the responses. Looks pretty unanimous. My head was telling me do the deal, my brain was telling me to come here first!

1. Bravo+ Neustadter/Medel+ Illaramendi

2. Oblak+Simone pepe+ Illaramendi

3. Weidenfeller+Simon Pepe+ Neustadter/Medel

Which one should I go for? I find it extremely confusing considering Illaramendi might not get almost any game time while Neustadter/Medel could maybe hit 90 (specially Neustadter?). If I take the older players I will trade them after a few months probably when they stop playing.

Courtois + pjanic for falcao

the duo! reason is courtouis' date=' the second best goalkeeper in the world now

John stones or Matthias Ginter? Thanks for any advice offered

ginter, playing for a good team and just... simply better than stones

Which one should I go for? I find it extremely confusing considering Illaramendi might not get almost any game time while Neustadter/Medel could maybe hit 90 (specially Neustadter?). If I take the older players I will trade them after a few months probably when they stop playing.

soon oblak will be one of the best goalkeeper in the world' date=' i choose him

but bravo+medel option is not so bad too

draxler or de bruyne

draxler, hands up

Alaba for 45 million + Coentrao?

what value of 45 million? i dont know ur game world, but if that cash can buy you a player like ricardo rodriguez+luke shaw then do it!

cant see alaba reach 94 this year, unless bayern really did something extraordinary this year

Swap Thomas Muller for Robert Lewandowski?

Keep Muller.

Roman Neustadter or Medel? Who has the greater chance of getting 90 this season/keeping their 89?

I was leaning towards Nestadter but not sure.

Repped everyone with the previous reply. Thanks guys.:)

@KopStar: Would keep Muller

Neustadter is better imo' date=' unless you need depth in your defence, in that case Medel is the best choice as he can also play CB and RB.[/font']

John stones or Matthias Ginter? Thanks for any advice offered

Very tough. I like John Stones but Matthias Ginter has CL this year so hoping he will get some good game time. Ginter for me.

I can't see Neustadter hitting 90 and Medal has a 40/60 chance IMO. In terms of the GK's its between Oblak and Bravo. And the obvious answer is Bravo short term' date=' Oblak long term.

draxler or de bruyne

Draxler.

It isnt the biggest of deals but still need help on in.

Maynor Figueroa for Kolo Toure. Figueroa starts for Hull who are in the Europa League qualifiers. Toure is a squad player for Liverpool in the Champions League. Toure is slightly older.

I'd go Figueroa' date=' due for plenty of game time. Liverpool with 7 CB's doesn't help Toure's case.

Alaba for 45 million + Coentrao?

Alaba unless the 45m can get you 1/2 94 + players.

Swap Thomas Muller for Robert Lewandowski?

Oooo I'm a big fan of both. Lewandowski is the striker Bayern have been crying out for but Muller is just so good. At the moment' date=' Muller - come the end of the season, it could switch.

Roman Neustadter or Medel? Who has the greater chance of getting 90 this season/keeping their 89?

I was leaning towards Nestadter but not sure.

Repped everyone with the previous reply. Thanks guys.:)

@KopStar: Would keep Muller

Medel has a better chance, other than Mutch he was the standout player for Cardiff and I was impressed with him at the World Cup to be honest.