• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Im thinking of signing Cuadrado but if I do' date=' I will only ever deploy him as a RB..and im worried he might lose that position very soon. what do you guys think??[/quote']

I had the same problem and I decided to buy him.

If he stays in Fiorentina I think he may lose RB position but if he moves to Barca or ManU he will play as right back/wing back so he will keep RB.

Still I think he is worth buying because unless something unexpected happens he should achieve 92-93 rating and then we can play him or exchange for another player/players.

Im thinking of signing Cuadrado but if I do' date=' I will only ever deploy him as a RB..and im worried he might lose that position very soon. what do you guys think??[/quote']

I think he will keep it. If he moves to either United/Barcelona as rumored previously he is going to play either RWB/RB. He should move in a year maximum I think.

Thiago or Pogba?

pogba' date=' better player and a little bit hype, this is good for rating evaluation :D

My Fabregas for Reus? I also have Ramsey, Gotze and Pjanic who can covered Fabregas position. Good deal?

grab reus!

wait till next week, if he move to united/barca before u sign him to assure his RB,

and actually his price will got dropped in SM after he make a movement to bigger club

i just straight swapped Pisczek for Godin and it got accepted. Is the deal more advantageous to me or more 50:50?

i prefer godin

I want to offer Adam Maher and Milos Jojic for Lazar Markovic' date=' is it a good deal, am I giving too much?[/quote']

Markovic is probably the better deal so good deal for you I'd say:)

i just straight swapped Pisczek for Godin and it got accepted. Is the deal more advantageous to me or more 50:50?

Good deal IMO as CB more difficult to acquire and he is a good player:)

I'd get him might stay 50/50 but he will rise no doubt and you could have a switch around if he does loose his RB:)

Van Rhijn or Darmian?

Van Rhijn might poteintially do better and rise quicker but I was impressed with Darmian:D' date=' tough call

My Fabregas for Reus? I also have Ramsey, Gotze and Pjanic who can covered Fabregas position. Good deal?

I'd say go for Reus he has more poteintially yet has versatility and you are covered with Ramsey and Pjanic set to rise a lot soon with how they have performed and look set to continue to do so putting them maybe not far off Fabregas level IMO:)

Thiago or Pogba?

Pogba :D

Islam Slimani or Saido Berahino?

I know more about Berahino so Berahino for me could do very well at West Brom this year:)

These players listed below could be potentially available. Which players should be my top priority out of this list...could you rank them please?

Higuain

Mata

James Rodriguez

neven Subotic

mehdi benatia

Hugo lloris

marco verrati

my current first team squad is:

GK

Diego lopez

Defenders

Seamus coleman' date='

mertesacker,

gary cahil,

jaoa miranda

serge aurier

leighton bains

mathieu jeremy

[b']Midfielders[/b]

bastian schweinstrieger

luka modric

joao moutinho

david silva

gabi fernandez

mathieu valbuena

Forwards

Ibrahimavic

Robben

Torres

Walcott

Sterling

so who should be top priority from my possible available list

James

Benatia

Mata

Higuain

Veratti

Lloris

Subotic

Tried to base it on your squad as well. No doubt James is a special player at top to buy whatever your squad. Benatia looks set to move on but may not and Roma are doing well, he is a top CB which are hard to get, the others are good players but I feel IMO look to get them to more then anyone else:D

Van Rhijn or Darmian?

Darmian.

Swap my David Silva for Ozil/Juan Mata? If so' date=' who should i get?[/quote']

I would keep Silva.

Islam Slimani or Saido Berahino?

Berahino.

Thiago or Pogba?

Pogba.

My Fabregas for Reus? I also have Ramsey' date=' Gotze and Pjanic who can covered Fabregas position. Good deal?[/quote']

Get Reus.

I want to offer Adam Maher and Milos Jojic for Lazar Markovic' date=' is it a good deal, am I giving too much?[/quote']

No, keep the duo.

Godin is better to have IMO.

I'd prefer Markovic.

Does Jeffrey Bruma still have a chance of a ratings increase in the Dutch league or would I be better off swapping him for someone else?

Depends who is out there.

El Shaarawy+Callejon or Wilshere?:confused:

I have Elsha and Callejon :o

The duo' date=' can't stand Wilshere.

Javi Garcia and Oliver Torres for Morgan Schneiderlin?

I watched Morgan a few times and seems as pretty good player. On the other hand, Garcia is off to Zenit, and I bought Torres for 700k last year, but don't know too much about him. Is he worth keeping?

Too much for a player who it looks like he will end up staying at Southampton - if he was to go to Arsenal it would be a slightly different matter.

Torres is worth keeping yes.

Who would you rather have

Koscielny or Mertesacker' date='and what to expect from them short term as far as player ratings are concerned?[/quote']

i think both are the same level, both are already making one in two step to rise to 92, i prefer kos in game as he is younger

Javi Garcia and Oliver Torres for Morgan Schneiderlin?

I watched Morgan a few times and seems as pretty good player. On the other hand' date=' Garcia is off to Zenit, and I bought Torres for 700k last year, but don't know too much about him. Is he worth keeping?[/quote']

morgan, but wait until he make move to tottenham, coz it will be hard to him to rise in southampton

El Shaarawy+Callejon or Wilshere?:confused:

I have Elsha and Callejon :o

el shaarawy + callejon' date=' i dont rate englishman so high, personal

I want to offer Adam Maher and Milos Jojic for Lazar Markovic, is it a good deal, am I giving too much?

lazar markovic