lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

my GW transfer banned is nearly finished' date=' got some good players to swap and consider, need ur help mate :

1. [b']suarez+douglas costa+2m[/b] or bale+guiseppe rossi

2. illarramendi or schneiderlin

3. gervinho or aubameyang

many thanks

the ones in bold for me

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

my GW transfer banned is nearly finished' date=' got some good players to swap and consider, need ur help mate :

1. suarez+douglas costa+2m or bale+guiseppe rossi

many thanks[/quote']

1. Suarez + douglas costa + 2m

2. Illarramendi

3. Aubameyang

Is Mehdi benatia worth getting?

I have never seen him play despite being on the news quite a lot recently. and he just moved to bayern, and was wondering weather its worth getting him?will he stay at 92? will he drop? will he rise?, etc..

my current CBs are mertesacker, miranda and cahill, i also have jeremy mathieu who is transfer banned. So who out of the three should i sell to make funds for mehdi. I have a bid for mertesacker for 35 million which i dont know whether to accept or not. Good centre backs and very hard to get in my gameworld

I have never seen him play despite being on the news quite a lot recently. and he just moved to bayern' date=' and was wondering weather its worth getting him?will he stay at 92? will he drop? will he rise?, etc..

my current CBs are mertesacker, miranda and cahill, i also have jeremy mathieu who is transfer banned. So who out of the three should i sell to make funds for mehdi. I have a bid for mertesacker for 35 million which i dont know whether to accept or not. Good centre backs and very hard to get in my gameworld[/quote']

Definetly worth getting him, hes 92, 27yo and just moved to arguably the best club in the world where he will most likely be a regular once he gets the preparation required, can easely get to 94 imo

I have never seen him play despite being on the news quite a lot recently. and he just moved to bayern' date=' and was wondering weather its worth getting him?will he stay at 92? will he drop? will he rise?, etc..

my current CBs are mertesacker, miranda and cahill, i also have jeremy mathieu who is transfer banned. So who out of the three should i sell to make funds for mehdi. I have a bid for mertesacker for 35 million which i dont know whether to accept or not. Good centre backs and very hard to get in my gameworld[/quote']

Get him, he's a very good CB and he also score a lot of goals for his position.

kondogbia or adam maher?

matic or luiz gustavo?

Maher and Matić.

many thanks[/quote']

1. Suarez + Douglas Costa + 2m

2. Schneiderlin

3. Aubameyang

I would get him without thinking!

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Definetly get him hard to get quality CB and he is now at an even better side:)

many thanks[/quote']

Suarez+Costa and 2mil

Illaremendi

Aubameyang :)

kondogbia or adam maher?

matic or luiz gustavo?

Tough choice Kondogbia maybe edges it for me

Matic :D

douglas perreira + mustafi or aurier?

The duo absolutely :)

Tosic + Illarramendi or Matuidi? thanks

Matuidi for me too :)

which of these are worth signing ? none will play yet

CRISTANTE' date=' Bryan 2m

MORRISON, Ravel 4m

POYET, Diego 3m

KEITA, Balde 6m

ASSOMBALONGA, Britt 2m

OMERUO, Kenneth 4m

HOFMANN, Jonas 4m

REKIK, Karim 5m

ÁLVAREZ BALANTA, Éder 6m']

BITTENCOURT, Leonardo 6m

The ones for me that stand out are Keita, Batlanta, Bittencourt, Hoffmann and Poyet if he gets some game time at West Ham :D

modric or koke + yaya toure ?

Koke and Yaya no question for me :)

Rabiot or Jesè?

I'd personally choose Jese :D

Ashley Cole has been transfer listed by my chairman because his concern went to level 5. He was already Level 4 when I took over the team but he wasn't in my first choice defence (Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Chiellini). I already have Bernat and Rausch but I would like to try and get another 90+ LB before the bids start rolling in. Would any of these be worth bidding for?

Baines

Badstuber

Schmelzer

Criscito

Vermaelen

Agger

Evans

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Calum Chambers and Sanchez or Vidal?

Get/keep Chambers and Sanchez

Ashley Cole has been transfer listed by my chairman because his concern went to level 5. He was already Level 4 when I took over the team but he wasn't in my first choice defence (Ivanovic' date=' Cahill, Luiz, Chiellini). I already have Bernat and Rausch but I would like to try and get another 90+ LB before the bids start rolling in. Would any of these be worth bidding for?

Baines

Badstuber

Schmelzer

Criscito

Vermaelen

Agger

Evans[/quote']

The best choice for me, are: first Baines and then Schmelzer.

1. RODRÍGUEZ James or 40m
  2. RODRÍGUEZ James or LAMELA Érik + THIAGO Alcántara
  3. BENATIA Mehdi or BONUCCI Leonardo + 10m

1. James (unless the money can buy you a Di Maria or better)

2. I feel like the duo would be the better choice, even though James might have the higher overall rating in the next few years, its a really close call imo, cant go wrong with either choice really

3. benatia no doubt

gotze or balotelli' date=' lucas moura, balde keita and balanta? (gotze starts but have koke on bench[/quote']

anyone ? the guy doing the deal wants to know or else he will sell elsewhere

thank you