lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Mehdi benatia worth getting?

I have never seen him play despite being on the news quite a lot recently. and he just moved to bayern' date=' and was wondering weather its worth getting him?will he stay at 92? will he drop? will he rise?, etc..

my current CBs are mertesacker, miranda and cahill, i also have jeremy mathieu who is transfer banned. So who out of the three should i sell to make funds for mehdi. I have a bid for mertesacker for 35 million which i dont know whether to accept or not. Good centre backs and very hard to get in my gameworld[/quote']

get him, i rate him above subotic, bonucci and even kompany tbh

Calum Chambers and Sanchez or Vidal?

still vidal' date=' one of the best CM in the world

Ashley Cole has been transfer listed by my chairman because his concern went to level 5. He was already Level 4 when I took over the team but he wasn't in my first choice defence (Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Chiellini). I already have Bernat and Rausch but I would like to try and get another 90+ LB before the bids start rolling in. Would any of these be worth bidding for?

Baines

Badstuber

Schmelzer

Criscito

Vermaelen

Agger

Evans

Priority : Baines, Schmelzer, Badstuber, Vermaelen, Criscito, Agger, forget Evans, he is very bad.

1. RODRÍGUEZ James or 40m
  2. RODRÍGUEZ James or LAMELA Érik + THIAGO Alcántara
  3. BENATIA Mehdi or BONUCCI Leonardo + 10m

1. sure' date=' if 40m could buy you 93-94 rated AM or winger

2. the duo

3. Benatia rocks!

gotze or balotelli, lucas moura, balde keita and balanta? (gotze starts but have koke on bench

i will take the trio, u can use koke to replace gotze, they are in the same level now

i made a bid for javi martinez of 20M and it got accepted. hes injured for the season but i need a back CB badly...is it good business for me??

yes, go get him, will keep 92 and he is versatile

Ashley Cole has been transfer listed by my chairman because his concern went to level 5. He was already Level 4 when I took over the team but he wasn't in my first choice defence (Ivanovic' date=' Cahill, Luiz, Chiellini). I already have Bernat and Rausch but I would like to try and get another 90+ LB before the bids start rolling in. Would any of these be worth bidding for?

Baines

Badstuber

Schmelzer

Criscito

Vermaelen

Agger

Evans[/quote']

Baines or Schmelzer.

gotze or balotelli' date=' lucas moura, balde keita and balanta? (gotze starts but have koke on bench[/quote']

Balotelli, Lucas, Keita and Balanta. Koke is the future of the Spanish midfield.

i made a bid for javi martinez of 20M and it got accepted. hes injured for the season but i need a back CB badly...is it good business for me??

It is. You can use him on more positions.

Jordi Amat' date=' gino peruzzi or Van Rhijn?[/quote']

Amat for me.

Willian and Matic + 5 million in Vidal (mine)?

Keep Vidal IMO.

Ribery for Bale + Pedro?

Bale + Pedro.

Subotic or Azpilicueta?

Subotic.

Raul Garcia (atletico madrid) or Rodrigo (valencia)

Raul Garcia.

The best choice for me' date=' are: first Baines and then Schmelzer.[/quote']

Priority : Baines, Schmelzer, Badstuber, Vermaelen, Criscito, Agger, forget Evans, he is very bad.

Baines or Schmelzer.

Thank you guys. I wasn't really thinking of going for Evans, but I put him down because he was an option. I have made bids for Baines and Schmelzer, unfortunately the manager rejected the bid for Schmelzer and he wants Mata in a straight swap! :eek:

Should I take 8m for Kalas and 8.5m for Marin? The Kalas bid seems good for an 86-rated but what are his chances of him and Romeu rising?

Atm i have Pisczek but I want to sell him for either Zabaleta or Dani Alves

rank the 3 and tell me who I should swap pisczek for. Dani Alves atm by far despite his age' date=' but i wanna hear other opinions[/quote']

Zabaleta, Piszczek, Alves