Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who would you rather have Rode or Ward-Prowse

Rode for me being at Bayern and a good player :)

In a full setup would u swap chiellini for Mario balotelli if you had good cover for defenders but was lackin in striker' date='s,David Villa bein my best option?[/quote']

Yeh with good cover definitely do it :)

Been offered 5mil + David luiz for marquinhos' date=' my natural reaction is, surely i should bite his hand off and take david luiz, but i'm in this for the long haul so i'm just curious as to who has the most potential?

Thanks in advance :)

P.S Marquinhos is currently my best defender[/quote']

I'd take Luiz plus the money, a higher rated player with no guarantee Marquinhos will make it he unlikely but you never know. Luiz is versatile and PSG could bring the best out of him plus if you want to sell later you will get offers :D

Ozil or Xabi alonso?

Ozil ' date=' younger and better IMO:)

My Cavani+Paulinho for Aguero?

Paulinho is no longer needed by me.

The duo for me use Paulinho if you can for someone else Although I prefer Aguero Paulinho with Cavani as well for me not worth it :D

Verratti or Khedira?

Khedira IMO:)

Hi' date='

Neymar or Eden Hazard?

Cheers[/quote']

Neymar I'd say for now at this moment in time :)

Cesc or Di María + Torres?

Fabregas

Guys' date=' I received an offer in the Championship GOLD 419 to change the Koke by Coutinho and Henderson, what do you think, should I accept?[/quote']

Keep Koke

Who should i get Dodo' date=' Djuricic or Bellarabi + Marc Stendera?[/quote']

Bellarabi and Marc Stendera

Henderson and Coutinho for Koke?

Koke.

Falcao for Diego Costa. I have Costa. thanks

Keep Costa.

Bellarabi and Stendera.

Guys' date=' I received an offer in the Championship GOLD 419 to change the Koke by Coutinho and Henderson, what do you think, should I accept?[/quote']

Keep Koke.

if that's Fernando Torres then Fabregas' date=' if that's Oliver Torres then Di Maria+Torres.

Should I swap Sidney Sam for Borja Valero?

Sidney Sam personally.

Left side.

Get Koke.

Di Maria and Torres are better (only for Di Maria).

Get Valero.

Ozil or Xabi alonso?

As much as it pains me' date=' Ozil.

Been offered 5mil + David luiz for marquinhos, my natural reaction is, surely i should bite his hand off and take david luiz, but i'm in this for the long haul so i'm just curious as to who has the most potential?

Thanks in advance :)

P.S Marquinhos is currently my best defender

That's too good of a deal, I'd take it.

In a full setup would u swap chiellini for Mario balotelli if you had good cover for deffenders but was lackin in striker' date='s,David Villa bein my best option?[/quote']

Yes I would.

Who would you rather have Rode or Ward-Prowse

If Ward-Prowse was at a top 4 club it would be him' date=' as it is, Rode.

Falcao for Diego Costa. I have Costa. thanks

Diego Costaaaaa.

Dodo and Djuricic.

Cesc.

Sidney Sam.

Should i get Higuain? Good strikers are very expensive if not priceless in my gameworld. So higuain is avaiable to buy for 35 million only because the other manager has aguero, muller, suarez and lewondowski as other forwards. Anyway he wont drop a penny below the asking price of 35 million so should i get him?

My strikers are ibrahimovic (96), robben who can play forward (95), torres (91) and walcott (91).

If higuain's rating stays at 94 then its an easy decision for me to get him since im happy with a 94 rated player for £35 million. But if he drops, then it will be a harder decision. getting higuain will allow me to play two upfront with robben in wings.

Should i get Higuain? Good strikers are very expensive if not priceless in my gameworld. So higuain is avaiable to buy for 35 million only because the other manager has aguero' date=' muller, suarez and lewondowski as other forwards. Anyway he wont drop a penny below the asking price of 35 million so should i get him?

My strikers are ibrahimovic (96), robben who can play forward (95), torres (91) and walcott (91).

If higuain's rating stays at 94 then its an easy decision for me to get him since im happy with a 94 rated player for £35 million. But if he drops, then it will be a harder decision. getting higuain will allow me to play two upfront with robben in wings.[/quote']

big fan of the Higs and for 35m i would snap there hand off if he carries on his vein of form from last year and gets another 17 goals i think he should rise to 95

What about my Cavani+Paulinho for Costa?

Get Diego Costa.

Should i get Higuain? Good strikers are very expensive if not priceless in my gameworld. So higuain is avaiable to buy for 35 million only because the other manager has aguero' date=' muller, suarez and lewondowski as other forwards. Anyway he wont drop a penny below the asking price of 35 million so should i get him?

If higuain's rating stays at 94 then its an easy decision for me to get him since im happy with a 94 rated player for £35 million. But if he drops, then it will be a harder decision. getting higuain will allow me to play two upfront with robben in wings.[/quote']

Get Higuain :).