lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What about my Cavani+Paulinho for Costa?

Cavani+paulinho for me

Should i get Higuain? Good strikers are very expensive if not priceless in my gameworld. So higuain is avaiable to buy for 35 million only because the other manager has aguero' date=' muller, suarez and lewondowski as other forwards. Anyway he wont drop a penny below the asking price of 35 million so should i get him?

My strikers are ibrahimovic (96), robben who can play forward (95), torres (91) and walcott (91).

If higuain's rating stays at 94 then its an easy decision for me to get him since im happy with a 94 rated player for £35 million. But if he drops, then it will be a harder decision. getting higuain will allow me to play two upfront with robben in wings.[/quote']

Doubt Higuains gonna drop so get him

should i swap Roberto FIRMINO for LUCAS' date=' Moure[/b'] ?????????

I would get Lucas

Is Marcelo worth buying? What is his current situation in Real? Will play in Mardid within next few years or will be replaced by another full back?

I can buy him for Alberto Moreno and 20M.

1st LB in my Porto is Chiellini who I don't have to use as CB(have Kompany, Benatia and Mascherano there). Chiellini should be at least 93 for the next 2-3 years imo.

I think Marcelo is not necessary in my team and Moreno seems to have big potential.

Any opinions?

Is Marcelo worth buying? What is his current situation in Real? Will play in Mardid within next few years or will be replaced by another full back?

1st LB in my Porto is Chiellini who I don't have to use as CB(have Kompany' date=' Benatia and Mascherano there). Chiellini should be at least 93 for the next 2-3 years imo.

I think Marcelo is not necessary in my team and Moreno seems to have big potential.

Any opinions?[/quote']

Get Marcelo man , Moreno wont be 93

Sorry maybe i dont made my q right.

Dodo or Djuricic or Bellarabi + Marc Stendera

Bellarabi + Stendera still.

1st LB in my Porto is Chiellini who I don't have to use as CB(have Kompany' date=' Benatia and Mascherano there). Chiellini should be at least 93 for the next 2-3 years imo.

Any opinions?[/quote']

Get Marcelo.

should i swap Roberto FIRMINO for LUCAS' date=' Moure[/b'] ?????????

Depends who is your favorite

Firmino is a decent player too, I can't say Lucas is better than Firmino

I'd still keep Firmino

Any opinions?[/quote']

Go for Marcelo

Newcastle United have made an offer to AC Milan for Glen JOHNSON of £4,230,000 plus Martín MONTOYA and Adam CAMPBELL

Newcastle United have made an offer to AS Monaco for Radamel FALCAO of £15,000,000 plus Samuel ETO'O and Andrea POLI

need help with these two deals can anyone help

Newcastle United have made an offer to AC Milan for Glen JOHNSON of £4' date='230,000 plus Martín MONTOYA and Adam CAMPBELL

Newcastle United have made an offer to AS Monaco for Radamel FALCAO of £15,000,000 plus Samuel ETO'O and Andrea POLI

need help with these two deals can anyone help[/quote']

Don't do the first deal, it's too much for Glen Johnson, unless you are getting Benatia or Godin (or Bendtner).

Keep Montoya, Campbell and the money.

Get Falcao, he's rating will be safe for a long time.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Newcastle United have made an offer to AC Milan for Glen JOHNSON of £4' date='230,000 plus Martín MONTOYA and Adam CAMPBELL

The duo in the first deal.

The second deal is a steal, definitely Falcao. :confused:

4,230,00 + Montoya + Campbell.

Falcao.

Rojo or Blind' date=' the longest term?[/quote']

Blind IMO.

if your selling johnson and buying Falcao then do it

Should I give Marquinhos for Sterling?

Position doesn't matter as I have good defenders and wingers are easier to find.

I'm thinking about potential and mentality. Which one will be better in the future?

Position doesn't matter as I have good defenders and wingers are easier to find.

I'm thinking about potential and mentality. Which one will be better in the future?

Keep Marquinhos!

When in doubt don't buy English.

Both were two of the most hyped talents over a year or so ago but who looks like having the better potential now - Muniain or El Shaarawy? With Athletic back in the group stages of the Champs League, could Muniain be the one to go for?

Both were two of the most hyped talents over a year or so ago but who looks like having the better potential now - Muniain or El Shaarawy? With Athletic back in the group stages of the Champs League' date=' could Muniain be the one to go for?[/quote']

Munian, and he is still a talented player!