• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would go for Tah

DanPak - go for the duo ' date=' Januzaj is over rated and theres soo much pressure on this kid that it will get to him. Markovic on the other hand has more ability already and Wisdom is decent and first team[/quote']

I agree with your first statement on Tah.

I'd go with Januzaj, this kid can learn alot from the top top players that United have at attack like di Maria and I can see him being a future no.7 possibly down the line!

I could actually see Markovic falling, contrary to the scouser's opinion below despite the hype he has had so far.

Alberto Moreno + Seamus Coleman + Gedion Zelalem OR Dani Carvajal + 15M?

Red or blue?

red' date=' very clear

Joao Miranda + Schurrle or David Silva?

tough, david silva still

Maicon + De Rossi for Arbeloa + Jese Rodriguez + Isco

Which side would you pick?

the trio

Shaw and james wilson or Marchisio?

shaw and wilson will be hyped' date=' go for them

Alexis Sanchez or Daniel Sturridge?

sanchez,

Koke or Isco

koke' date=' clear

would you rather have naingollan or howedes?

naingollan can definetly get to 90 and most likely will this season. But who do you think coudl reach 91 first (if they will be able to)?

its disgraceful to see how nainggolan is still staying 89, he should be 90 in last review, i will go for radja

Chicharito + Lichtsteiner or Mascherano?

I need depth.

Also' date=' Valejo or the big hair dude 4m+ Fellaini?[/font']

mascherano

valero in real world, the belgian flop + 4m is SM

Markovic + Widsom or Januzaj?

markovic + wisdom

Denswil or Tah?

tah

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

For me Sturridge is much better than Sanchez but in this game i cant see him going over him. So for this game choose Sanchez and you can always trade him for a very high value. Also i cant ever see Arsenal dropping out of the top4 while i can see Pool do so.

Muallan- i would rather keep Masherano than take that deal. Also Fellaini for me as even if he goes down hes still got 4-5 years on Valerjo

MaxPayne- personally id get Howedes because of national team and champions league where Schalke always will do better

I see what you mean. Thanks for your advice. Repped!

Maicon + De Rossi for Arbeloa + Jese Rodriguez + Isco

Which side would you pick?

The right side.

Shaw and james wilson or Marchisio?

Shaw and Wilson.

Alexis Sanchez or Daniel Sturridge?

Alexis.

Koke or Isco

Koke.

naingollan can definetly get to 90 and most likely will this season. But who do you think coudl reach 91 first (if they will be able to)?

Howedes.

I need depth.

If you need depth then the duo.

Fellaini :P

Denswil or Tah?

Tah.

Januzaj.

Would you buy Rafael/Phil jones/Blind?

How long is Rafael out for, and will he be given playtime once hes back? (in order to avoid dropping in rating)

And about Phil jones, will he keep playing regularly and will he rise this season?

Same question for Daley Blind, will he be playing regularly and will he rise this season?

cheers

How long is Rafael out for' date=' and will he be given playtime once hes back? (in order to avoid dropping in rating)

And about Phil jones, will he keep playing regularly and will he rise this season?

Same question for Daley Blind, will he be playing regularly and will he rise this season?

cheers[/quote']

Blind will be playing you can count on that. I don't think he will rise this season.

Not sure how long Raf is out for, once he is back it will be a see how he goes kind of thing. He hasn't played under LVG yet.

Jones, once Shaw and Rojo are fit anything can happen. He is playing now due to the amount of players United have out. There will be a spot for him somewhere, once again, when players come back anything can happen. No rise for him.

Howedes

I need depth.

Mascherano

Valejo

Denswil or Tah?

Tah

Januzaj

Please rank those wingers :

Bale' date=' Neymar, Di Maria, Reus, Hazard

who will be the better prospects to rise?[/quote']

Bale , Hazard , Neymar , Reus and Di Maria

Reus if he moved to bayern this season he would beat off Neymar and Hazard but staying at bvb keeps him behind Neymar and Hazard

Don't know who will rise' date=' but I am 100% sure that Reus is better than Di Maria, Neymar and Hazard.

Strange opinions, everyone ranked Reus the last one.[/quote']

for me i think bale, neymar(a lil hype though), reus, di maria, hazard

but, its a lil bit strange, last time when i ask :

1. suarez or reus, everyone choosing reus

but when

2. suarez or bale, everyone choosing suarez

:confused::confused:

for me i think bale' date=' neymar(a lil hype though), reus, di maria, hazard

but, its a lil bit strange, last time when i ask :

1. suarez or reus, everyone choosing reus

but when

2. suarez or bale, everyone choosing suarez

:confused::confused:[/quote']

Bale may be a better player than Reus, but still Reus is a great player.

But you can't compare Neymar to Reus, Neymar and Hazard are little fish for Reus,

come on now he is Reus.

How long is Rafael out for' date=' and will he be given playtime once hes back? (in order to avoid dropping in rating)

cheers[/quote']

any other opinions? Kind of important for me to know >.<

Also, how about Rojo? Same question as for the last two.

Bale, Reus, Neymar, Hazard, Di Maria.

Better chance of rising then...

Bale, Neymar, Hazard, Di Maria, Reus... Because Soccer Manager always favour players at "bigger clubs" and unfortunately I don't know how Dortmund are going to perform this season.

any other opinions? Kind of important for me to know >.<

Also' date=' how about Rojo? Same question as for the last two.[/quote']

I imagine if the trio of Jones, Rojo and Blind remain fit then they will be in the side. As for Rafael it remains to be seen how he fits into LVG's footballing philosophy.

All four will keep there ratings and a rise is solely dependent on how United perform this season with Rafael the least likely to rise. It is difficult to gauge whether the other three will rise this season with United in a period of transition.

Bale > Reus > Dì Maria > Hazard > Neymar

Bale might not be the most technical of the lot, but he is a physical phenomenon compared to the rest, and that makes up for quite a bit.

Reus and Dì Maria are neck and neck for second and third, but with Reus staying at Dortmund and Dì Maria moving to United, I'd have to give second to Reus.

Hazard disappointed me at the WC, which was his real chance to cement himself as a future great, but instead he completely blew it, and if I'm being honest, Chelsea look more exciting with Schürrle and Willian on the wings at the moment.

Neymar gets fifth for me - undoubtably a talented player, but still far from being the hero many already consider him to be. The term "overrated" might jump up once in a while, but in this context, I'd certainly call him overrated if some are even suggesting calling him the best of this bunch.

Bale, Reus, Di Maria, Neymar, Hazzard IMO:)

cheers[/quote']

Blind is the only one I'd get will play and probably rise the others I don't rate and reckon may be sold :)

Markovic and Wisdom for me :D

Denswil or Tah?

I'd go for Tah:)

I need depth.

Chicharito and Lichtsteiner if you need depth

Possibly Fellani and the money although Fellani has gone well off I don't think there is much between theses two and you get extra funds :)

Naming plan would be my choice Roma are a solid developing team and he I think has more chance to hit 91 I think :D

Koke or Isco

Joke now for me Isco doesn't get as much game time purely down to that :)

Bale > Reus > Dì Maria > Hazard > Neymar

Bale might not be the most technical of the lot' date=' but he is a physical phenomenon compared to the rest, and that makes up for quite a bit.

Reus and Dì Maria are neck and neck for second and third, but with Reus staying at Dortmund and Dì Maria moving to United, I'd have to give second to Reus.

Hazard disappointed me at the WC, which was his real chance to cement himself as a future great, but instead he completely blew it, and if I'm being honest, Chelsea look more exciting with Schürrle and Willian on the wings at the moment.

Neymar gets fifth for me - undoubtably a talented player, but still far from being the hero many already consider him to be. The term "overrated" might jump up once in a while, but in this context, I'd certainly call him overrated if some are even suggesting calling him the best of this bunch.[/quote']

Hmm, that's my type of answer! Well done!