• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My A. Sanchez plus 5m for J. Rodriguez has been accepted. I have Muller' date=' Hazard, Ribery, Ibra, Cavani. Should I go ahead with the deal? Thanks![/quote']

Its a great deal, Sanchez will not rise any further, plus you are well covered in both the wing and striker position. James on the other hand has alot more potential and will most likely surpass Sanchez in rating sooner than later.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My A. Sanchez plus 5m for J. Rodriguez has been accepted. I have Muller' date=' Hazard, Ribery, Ibra, Cavani. Should I go ahead with the deal? Thanks![/quote']

Maybe James will pass Sanchez in rating soon, but I think Sanchez is a better player in real life than James - by a Real Madrid fan.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Muller and Hazard. I prefer Hazard :D

Hazard has been on a low form for a while now, hes had an awful world cup (where as Muller absolutely shined, and won the whole thing) and even Now Hazard isnt being Chelsea's best player, or even their best winger for that matter.

So i would lean towards Muller, because of a Better team, better form (and continuity), better NT, better everything basically.

but thats just me >.>

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ashley Cole' date=' Torosidis and Astori or Rafael (United), Rojo and Blind?

Bruma + 6 cash or Valencia (United)?[/quote']

Rafael, Rojo and Blind.

Bruma + 6m.

Get James.

Muller or Gotze or Hazard or Mata?

1. Muller

2. Gotze

3. Hazard

4. Mata

Hazard has been on a low form for a while now' date=' hes had an awful world cup (where as Muller absolutely shined, and won the whole thing) and even Now Hazard isnt being Chelsea's best player, or even their best winger for that matter.

So i would lean towards Muller, because of a Better team, better form (and continuity), better NT, better everything basically.

but thats just me >.>[/quote']

And Muller just had a shocker against Schalke.That means he's off form?Hazard always been like that for the NT for a reason.He simply doesn't care about it,he ignores it.Hazard been pretty good in this start of season from what I saw but he never shines in the first rounds.Remember how he started the last season aswell?

And Muller just had a shocker against Schalke.That means he's off form?Hazard always been like that for the NT for a reason.He simply doesn't care about it' date='he ignores it.Hazard been pretty good in this start of season from what I saw but he never shines in the first rounds.Remember how he started the last season aswell?[/quote']

When we compare young players then minor form glitch shouldn't be counted anyway. Muller is a bad player who is most of the times in a good form. But that doesn't make him 'great'.

When we compare young players then minor form glitch shouldn't be counted anyway. Muller is a bad player who is most of the times in a good form. But that doesn't make him 'great'.

I disagree but whatever.Muller is one of the most complete player in the world at the moment.He has a bit from everything.He's just class.He isn't the best scorer,but he still is one of the best.He isn't one of the best passers,but he is still very good.He isn't one of the best players on the ball,but he's still one of the best.He simply has a bit from everything.Great player.He is a hunter,he scores out of nothing.He has that feeling which normally a striker should have.He can find the right pass for someone to score,he has that feeling too.Complete player,anyone would wish a Muller in his side.

Oh well..sadly he's a scumbag too.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yes my friend JAMES is great!!!!

Muller or Gotze or Hazard or Mata?

SM : MULLER - GOTZE - HAZARD

Real life : MULLER - HAZARD - GOTZE

Ashley Young or Adrian Ramos?

Adrian Ramos for sure